The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Who would you rather pay for sex?
18 yr old chio SYT, so-so figure, uncertain if good at sex 36 52.17%
30s plain looking milf, voluptuous figure, high chance good at sex 33 47.83%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
With the same price, who would you pay to f**k?

This question is specially for boobs lovers but any bros can just vote and share what you feel.

With the same price, who would you rather pay for sex?

1. 18 yr old SYT, 9/10 looks, small boobs, slim figure, uncertain how she well she can perform (sex experience probably low), with communication barrier

2. 30 plus milf, 6/10 looks, huge D cupper, voluptuous figure, good chance she can perform (sex experience probably high), no communication problem

My dilemma is that I prefer number 2's figure and potentially better skills (therefore almost guaranteed satisfying session) but I prefer number 1's looks and age and the fact that I haven't tried someone so young and it may be more thrilling (can either turn out to be really good or really bad)

Let me know how your opinion!
Old 17-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: With the same price, who would you pay to f**k?

Forget to add:

1. 18 yr old SYT seems shy and conservative
2. 30s milf seems slutty and horny
Old 17-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

I will still go for 1.. haha

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 18-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Icyzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIcyzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HAha i will go for no2 tua liap matters to mi
Old 18-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Interesting results at the moment. Almost half half.

This piece of info may sway the votes.

This SYT looks 90% like Fiona Sit 薛凯琪, the Hong Kong celebrity. That is how pretty she is.

http://imgur.com/Lh1pwTT

Don't have a picture of her at the moment but this pic of Fiona sit is quite close.

So if option of this SYT vs a body to die for milf, who would you choose?
Old 19-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
Buba1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuba1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will go for the 1st one.. even though she has low experience, but if shes willing to learn n anticipates the pleasure. On the other hand, the guy gotta guide the syt.

Unlike with the milf, the guy can actually just lay dead like a fish n let the milf rapes him.
Just my opinion!
Old 19-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Wah !! Good poll thread
For me ...
If choose #1 - i need to guide her
If choose #2 - i no need guide her

I prefer horny wild, spontaneous and no-holds-barred sex.
So its number 2 for me

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 19-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
88charge is a Helpful and Caring Samster88charge is a Helpful and Caring Samster88charge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Definitely no.1 for me!

Then we can learn tgt
Old 02-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GanmumLvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

choose the 30 plus milf and place Fiona Sit's (or any other pretty syt) face photo on her face while bonking and you can have the best of both world!

But seriously I would go for the milf coz I'm always a milf lover.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for all the opinions and votes.

Wow, very balanced: 50% for each as I am writing this post now.

I have made my decision actually, and I went for option 1: the 18 yr old SYT.

Did not regret my decision at all!

So I made an appointment with this Fiona Sit look-a-like girl out for dinner. She was initially very quiet and reserved but as the night passed, I found her to be a very cheeky and sweet girl.

Proceeded to hotel after dinner. She seemed very shy, need to switch off lights, when bathing, informed me seriously that I cannot join in, and locked the door.

When we are done with shower, she was playing with her phone and acted as if nothing will happen. So I waited but my horniness was taking over. Tried to go under the sheets and groped her boobs and she squirmed and tried to pull my hands away but I kept attacking.

Finally, pull off the sheet and she appeared totally naked on the bed. Her body is quite unbelievable. Sweet almond face, big doe-eyes, small pinkish lips, slim body, B cup boobs, small light pale brown coloured nipples, flawless smooth skin, not so bushy pussy. Really really SYT to the max!

Went to lock my lips on hers, good that she didn't reject and we started to french passionately. Worked my way down south to her boobs and suckled them delightful and she gave out soft moans. I was unable to go further down after her belly button as she said she is scared of the ticklish sensation. Tried to gently rub her pussy in circular motion but she does not seem keen on that too but her pussy was already dripping wet!

Bad point is, I really have to be pro-active and do all the work. She also refused to give blow job or hand job. Basically, it is more like me serving her but which guy does not want to serve a SYT goddess?

Capped and shagged her in many positions, oh man, her pussy was one of the tightest I ever tried. Good grip on my dick too. Made her do some work by switching to cow girl position. Good point is that throughout the intercourse, she actually kept moaning "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." non-stop as I put in a lot of effort to pump her continuously.

Did 2 rounds before we finished and got out. Hard to judge on GFE though but we did have good chemistry in the end.

Overall, a great deal for $300/2/2. Initially was asked $250/1/1 but negotiated down to the stated price.

When I sent her back, can see a lot of guys staring at her, the feeling was great!
Old 03-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

than when u goin for the milf? if not pass me contact i try 4 u LOL
Old 07-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GreenGiraffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanmumLvr View Post
But seriously I would go for the milf coz I'm always a milf lover.
Same here as well bro
Old 07-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next in que for milf!!
Old 16-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks bros for all the opinions and votes.

Wow, very balanced: 50% for each as I am writing this post now.

I have made my decision actually, and I went for option 1: the 18 yr old SYT.

Did not regret my decision at all!

So I made an appointment with this Fiona Sit look-a-like girl out for dinner. She was initially very quiet and reserved but as the night passed, I found her to be a very cheeky and sweet girl.

Proceeded to hotel after dinner. She seemed very shy, need to switch off lights, when bathing, informed me seriously that I cannot join in, and locked the door.

When we are done with shower, she was playing with her phone and acted as if nothing will happen. So I waited but my horniness was taking over. Tried to go under the sheets and groped her boobs and she squirmed and tried to pull my hands away but I kept attacking.

Finally, pull off the sheet and she appeared totally naked on the bed. Her body is quite unbelievable. Sweet almond face, big doe-eyes, small pinkish lips, slim body, B cup boobs, small light pale brown coloured nipples, flawless smooth skin, not so bushy pussy. Really really SYT to the max!

Went to lock my lips on hers, good that she didn't reject and we started to french passionately. Worked my way down south to her boobs and suckled them delightful and she gave out soft moans. I was unable to go further down after her belly button as she said she is scared of the ticklish sensation. Tried to gently rub her pussy in circular motion but she does not seem keen on that too but her pussy was already dripping wet!

Bad point is, I really have to be pro-active and do all the work. She also refused to give blow job or hand job. Basically, it is more like me serving her but which guy does not want to serve a SYT goddess?

Capped and shagged her in many positions, oh man, her pussy was one of the tightest I ever tried. Good grip on my dick too. Made her do some work by switching to cow girl position. Good point is that throughout the intercourse, she actually kept moaning "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." non-stop as I put in a lot of effort to pump her continuously.

Did 2 rounds before we finished and got out. Hard to judge on GFE though but we did have good chemistry in the end.

Overall, a great deal for $300/2/2. Initially was asked $250/1/1 but negotiated down to the stated price.

When I sent her back, can see a lot of guys staring at her, the feeling was great!

Share this good deal bro

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1