The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

thanks brother makashi, I will print this and bring along for my virgin trip come 30 april...any seniors will be there as I will drop by pattaya. Just up you makashi
Old 24-04-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

At last..H88 is doing his job! Delete post! This shows that he's got nothing with that lunatic ! Guys....let's face it! Without that old man's post, this forum is just too boring ! Kudos to his post so that we can get ourself entertained !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
At last..H88 is doing his job! Delete post! This shows that he's got nothing with that lunatic ! Guys....let's face it! Without that old man's post, this forum is just too boring ! Kudos to his post so that we can get ourself entertained !
As usual - clueless!
It's all been moved to the battle zone thread dummy!
SEAJ
Old 25-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kidne3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you naemlo for bring us to best exchange rate kiosk in town.
Thank you ahtecklim for bring us to eat good food.
Old 25-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidne3 View Post
Waaaa.. cb now know how to carry their balls haha.. u no thxs bro soi6 for the gd foods he cook meh..
Old 25-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Waaaa.. cb now know how to carry their balls haha.. u no thxs bro soi6 for the gd foods he cook meh..
Not like u... every time knn, cb here n there.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Waaaa.. .. u no thxs bro soi6 for the gd foods he cook meh..
Brother can cook a mean nasi lemak...and a kick ass sambal to go with it...also the wings were tasty too....

now who was the guy who helpfully applied shampoo on my head....need to treat him a singha....
Old 26-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Brother can cook a mean nasi lemak...and a kick ass sambal to go with it...also the wings were tasty too....

now who was the guy who helpfully applied shampoo on my head....need to treat him a singha....

Unfortunately we thought it was finger food or just snacks and ate before we came to the bar! But you are right , the guy sure can cook!

Who the fuck brings shampoo to Songkran!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Its a shame I don't post FRs anymore due to the idiot but we had a lot of together as well when we split up. We chilled the last few days but still managed to create a few stories! Especially the ninja sniper!
Old 26-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Its a shame I don't post FRs anymore due to the idiot but we had a lot of together as well when we split up.
LMFAO - You REALLY want to mess up your own thread again huh?
Quote:
Look up in the sky! Its an idiot NO!
Its a dummy! NO!
Its Super Moderator Idiot Dummy SEAJ-MAN
Don't bother la , everyone to him is a clone of a clone of an agent. Because of him , many are staying away from what was once a great sharing source.
You sad sad little man.
Allow me introduce you to another sad little man at the HCMC thread - hoian!

How many times do you need to repeat that you won't "post FR's"
LMFAO!
As if you're the great fount and source of infinite wisdom!
Sharing.....LOL.... Hoian shares his googled info, yours.... well.... they MAY have been info... eons ago! LOL.
You, li'l man, are just an irrelevant zero who thinks you can be a hero on here!

The SBF version of the sicko celebrity stalker.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 26-04-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 27-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Who the fuck brings shampoo to Songkran!?!?!?!?
Don't know, was busy splashing water with (in the end found out) LB next door when suddenly shampoo on my head, then saw a head and shoulder bottle on the table...

had to wash my hair on the spot...worse still, we just top up the water with fresh block of ice...brrrr...cold
Old 27-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't know, was busy splashing water with (in the end found out) LB next door when suddenly shampoo on my head, then saw a head and shoulder bottle on the table...

had to wash my hair on the spot...worse still, we just top up the water with fresh block of ice...brrrr...cold
haha that's the fun mah! I wonder who was the Mysterious Masked Man I saw at the bar on the same day?
Old 27-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha that's the fun mah! I wonder who was the Mysterious Masked Man I saw at the bar on the same day?
whaaa...i remembered that guy...he keep changing mask....go out touch some random girl then come back in change mask thought people don.t recognize him....
Old 27-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya man! That Mysterious Man was Amazing! So was the Ninja Sniper! I met so many fun people! Pattaya isn't fun without the right people.
Old 27-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
whaaa...i remembered that guy...he keep changing mask....go out touch some random girl then come back in change mask thought people don.t recognize him....
Ha! He goes out and touches a boob or two and leaves the girls in a state of confusion! Amazing!!!
Old 27-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Ha! He goes out and touches a boob or two and leaves the girls in a state of confusion! Amazing!!!
I saw him on LK Metro that night too running in and out of a few agogos! This guys sure has serious mental problems!

He was supposed to bring a sidekick/partner but he chickened out!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1