The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmy View Post
Im currently in Quezon avenue. Can fellow brothers recommend any girlie bars that allow barfines in that area?
I can only recall Classmate KTV, along the same road

And next, I recall the few times I was dragged into the Music Box, which had some girlie show, but I don't think that was a regular thing

Anyway, if you are around there, you can check out Trinoma Mall, used to be a hangout for 'kids' *at your own risk* make sure they are really above 20 - most claim to be 20plus but are below ..

Don't risk anything with under age, as firstly, you will have to fork out upwards of 100,000 peso to 'close' the case, but the cops don't close, and keep sucking you .. and loose all your laptop/phone/jewellery etc.

Worse - you can be jailed and deported. So if in doubt, Don't do it.

And an occasional mamasan pimping out used to happen there. Rules, if a mama fixes a girl, give the mama some money, give a fake hotel name, and ensure the girl switch off the phone and then grab a cab, if you don't get good vibes. (Maybe that's my paranoid part at times, but .. that's me )
Old 26-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
There we go again .....
There should be a separate thread for venting personal angst
Old 27-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 16
rockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I can only recall Classmate KTV, along the same road

And next, I recall the few times I was dragged into the Music Box, which had some girlie show, but I don't think that was a regular thing

Anyway, if you are around there, you can check out Trinoma Mall, used to be a hangout for 'kids' *at your own risk* make sure they are really above 20 - most claim to be 20plus but are below ..

Don't risk anything with under age, as firstly, you will have to fork out upwards of 100,000 peso to 'close' the case, but the cops don't close, and keep sucking you .. and loose all your laptop/phone/jewellery etc.

Worse - you can be jailed and deported. So if in doubt, Don't do it.

And an occasional mamasan pimping out used to happen there. Rules, if a mama fixes a girl, give the mama some money, give a fake hotel name, and ensure the girl switch off the phone and then grab a cab, if you don't get good vibes. (Maybe that's my paranoid part at times, but .. that's me )
There's plenty of KTV in Quezon Avenue.
Heartbeat, Classmate, Pegasus. I visited Pegasus and Heartbeat.
Lady drinks (per hour) range from peso 1.2K-1.5K.
Take out (bar fine) if the girl agree is from 10K to 20K.
I find those rates are expensive considering it's Philippines.
In Roxas Boulevard, I can get KTV take-outs for 6K.
So I'm looking if there are similar take-outs/barfine rates in Quezon Avenue/Quezon city area.
Old 27-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's plenty of KTV in Quezon Avenue.
Heartbeat, Classmate, Pegasus. I visited Pegasus and Heartbeat.
Lady drinks (per hour) range from peso 1.2K-1.5K.
Take out (bar fine) if the girl agree is from 10K to 20K.
I find those rates are expensive considering it's Philippines.
In Roxas Boulevard, I can get KTV take-outs for 6K.
So I'm looking if there are similar take-outs/barfine rates in Quezon Avenue/Quezon city area.
well, 10k to 20k for you and me, but much much cheaper for sweet talking, smooth operating Filipino men ..

When the price reaches 10K, i get terribly turned off - as for me, 10K = 300$ = what I pay for similair girls in SG. Why go to Manila and pay that price ? beats me - but .. agreed, some of the 10K chicks are in a world of their own, but, again, from my experience, unless you are handsome or ang moh or both, they start to throw attitude .. and there goes your 10K or 20K

from what I know, Roxas rates are unbeatable - not likely to find anything around that price

Of course, if you are free during day time, a fishing expedition in LA Cafe or G Point in Malate, can turn up unexpected talent.
Old 27-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

rockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud of

Quote:
well, 10k to 20k for you and me, but much much cheaper for sweet talking, smooth operating Filipino men ..

When the price reaches 10K, i get terribly turned off - as for me, 10K = 300$ = what I pay for similair girls in SG. Why go to Manila and pay that price ? beats me - but .. agreed, some of the 10K chicks are in a world of their own, but, again, from my experience, unless you are handsome or ang moh or both, they start to throw attitude .. and there goes your 10K or 20K

from what I know, Roxas rates are unbeatable - not likely to find anything around that price

Of course, if you are free during day time, a fishing expedition in LA Cafe or G Point in Malate, can turn up unexpected talent.
Last Saturday, I visited Pegasus alone to check out the KTV lineups.
Lots of tall SYT. But the lady sitting rates are big deterrent. I'm more of a boobs person.
I ordered chicken wings (10 pieces)- Ps 880 and ice tea- Ps420.
Forced myself to sit at least 3 hours to watch the dance shows before leaving.
That'll be my last time going to Pegasus.
Old 27-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last Saturday, I visited Pegasus alone to check out the KTV lineups.
Lots of tall SYT. But the lady sitting rates are big deterrent. I'm more of a boobs person.
I ordered chicken wings (10 pieces)- Ps 880 and ice tea- Ps420.
Forced myself to sit at least 3 hours to watch the dance shows before leaving.
That'll be my last time going to Pegasus.
I am more of a kissing person
Old 27-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its not Quezon more expensive vs Roxas cheaper, there r KTVs that r on the 'cheapo' range in Quezon also.

Just that the ones picked above r in the 'higher cost' range.

Classmates, Pegasus, Heartbeat (in Quezon) and Air Force One (in Paranaque) r in a class of their own i think among the KTV clubs.

The KTVs that r cheaper in range if u happen 2 b in Quezon City side of town , try out Baia Luna, Lanai and Queens Chamber. Will approximate the Roxas clubs.

I havent tried any of these 3, so if any of u do, pls do give feedback.

For me, i prefer staying at Roxas side whenever i am in Manila, more KTVs, Burgos is nearer, Edsa Complex also nearer and the 'infamous' LA CAfe whenever i want to see lots of ugly pinoy girls congregate, always good to visit LA Cafe before hitting the KTVs

hehe coz after seeing whats on offer at LA Cafe, every gal in a KTV will b a '10'!

No Quezon as minus all of the above ! and the main 'killer traffic' going to Quezon from manila !!!!!
Old 27-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
i think its not Quezon more expensive vs Roxas cheaper, there r KTVs that r on the 'cheapo' range in Quezon also.

Just that the ones picked above r in the 'higher cost' range.

Classmates, Pegasus, Heartbeat (in Quezon) and Air Force One (in Paranaque) r in a class of their own i think among the KTV clubs.

The KTVs that r cheaper in range if u happen 2 b in Quezon City side of town , try out Baia Luna, Lanai and Queens Chamber. Will approximate the Roxas clubs.

I havent tried any of these 3, so if any of u do, pls do give feedback.

For me, i prefer staying at Roxas side whenever i am in Manila, more KTVs, Burgos is nearer, Edsa Complex also nearer and the 'infamous' LA CAfe whenever i want to see lots of ugly pinoy girls congregate, always good to visit LA Cafe before hitting the KTVs

hehe coz after seeing whats on offer at LA Cafe, every gal in a KTV will b a '10'!

No Quezon as minus all of the above ! and the main 'killer traffic' going to Quezon from manila !!!!!
I've tried Queen's Chambers. It's beside HeartBeat KTV.
Lady drinks are Ps650. San Miguel Light is Ps90. There are occasional lookers but the interiors- couch, KTV room are a bit old.
Comparing Pegasus vs Queen Chambers vs LA Cafe in terms of overall girl quality.
Pegasus (8.5/10), Queen Chambers (7/10), LA Cafe (4.5/10).

I typically visit Quezon since there's a couple of good massage parlors/sex brothels within a close vicinity. Slyvanus, Wilderness, Kremlin, Utopia Health Club. All within 1-2 KM radius.
Old 27-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Hi, would like to get some information from the regular to Manila. I've been to Manila a few times on business trips but like to know if there are any place I can pick-up girls at Ortigas, SM Megamall area?

I'm most likely being forced to travel next week because of some issue so would like to get a nice catch around there.
Old 28-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
Nice to see you back, and yellow5001 is the best KTV person (not the top / expensive KTVs .. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanSIV View Post
Hi, would like to get some information from the regular to Manila. I've been to Manila a few times on business trips but like to know if there are any place I can pick-up girls at Ortigas, SM Megamall area?

I'm most likely being forced to travel next week because of some issue so would like to get a nice catch around there.
there are good chances to collect non-FL and such, but for best results, you must be a) Very handsome or b) Ang moh

And that doesn't mean other's can't succeed

Make sure you get a local SIM Card, you can buy in Lucky plaza before you leave, and get a cheap Nokia phone from Naranjan for 30$, and that's your basic kit

If you see any girl establishing eye contact, don't hesitate to say hi, and give your number and ask if you can meet later for dinner or drink.

Known pick up places are Havana, in Green Belt 3 (outside the Chicago coffee/Star bucks) and trolling Harrisons mall gets attention of informal mummies - girls who have gone past their sell-by date, and resort to referring young friends for a small fee. Even if you give the mummy 500 peso (15$?) that's much welcome, as after all most mall workers earn less than 5,000 a month and make do with it.

Some have success with taxi drivers who bring to the casas, some got cleaned dry by the taxi drivers, and so and so

I am working on establishing a permanent like with call center girl, but not firmed up yet. I bumped into the girl in the taxi stand in Green Belt and then met for a dinner - she brought 3 of her colleague along - 1 guy and 2 girl - so no go, but I sent them all back after dinner and didn't give up

3 years later, she is warming up to the idea of earning some money by referring friends, as she is pretty broke - having borrowed so much cash advance, out of her gross pay of 17,000, she gets only less than 5,000 in hand.
Old 28-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that's the same place I mentioned. I met a gal on Wechat, wanted to check her out and that's where I met her having drinks with her friend. Her body is like 9/10 but her attitude sucks... maybe because she is used to being paid top dollars by westerners. I said hello and goodbye to her in like 10 mins. But before leaving, I noticed lots of ladies hanging around there playing with their smartphones etc. So yes, rich picking grounds for bros who want to see/inspect the gals first.

Quote:
Known pick up places are Havana, in Green Belt 3 (outside the Chicago coffee/Star bucks) and trolling Harrisons mall ...
Old 28-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
But before leaving, I noticed lots of ladies hanging around there playing with their smartphones etc. So yes, rich picking grounds for bros who want to see/inspect the gals first.
Damn the internet and we chat and all dating apps

the girls can get very choosy now !

as i said, Havana has a lot of LBs, who are more than convincing in behaving lady like !

Be careful on that
Old 30-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
monstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, need some advice on my coming trip to Manila. Will be staying in the Ortigas Center area.

I am looking for soapy massages with happy ending. Those that do outcalls. So hope kind bros here can point me to the right direction.

Cheers!

Last edited by monstrum; 30-04-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!

any bros in Manila from 4th May till 7th May?

we could go hunting together.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Replied yr PM. Do share yr experiences later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic27 View Post
any bros in Manila from 4th May till 7th May
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1