The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Tencent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Now the biggest and hottest disco in CP is call 大京九. Basically everyone party there now. The mgmt employed many gals to just drink with customers. Think they are paid 500 per night. So now 18 n Cali Red lost alot of their regulars.
Yes the most happening club in Changping now!

Quote:
No problem for me at all. I stayed very near your friend actually but apparently never even see a single GA the entire trip.
Hahahaha you're very lucky. Is it Clipper Hotel?
Old 15-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Yes the most happening club in Changping now!

Hahahaha you're very lucky. Is it Clipper Hotel?
Hmm my friend stay at zhong yuan street also no checks. So I don't know I'm lucky or actually the check rate is very low.
Old 17-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm my friend stay at zhong yuan street also no checks. So I don't know I'm lucky or actually the check rate is very low.
I see. Actually it's less tense now but still have to stay discreet as always!
Old 17-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. Actually it's less tense now but still have to stay discreet as always!
Going again around mid May. Will update you guys again
Old 17-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
...A Hong Kong friend of a friend of mine got room checked at the Swan Lake hotel last week and had to pay quite a bit not to get detained.
Some details as to what happened.

His friend got LE raided and whilst he knew that it was already very serious, he never imagined just how serious! The LE searched everything and found drugs in the girl's purse and right away accused them BOTH for this - of course, since the guy could easier be squeezed and for more.

The guy called my friend who went up to bring money and they managed to settle the case for whatever the guy had with him, plus just another RMB 20,000, which my friend insisted to the LE was all that Customs would allow him into China with.

FYI, the guy got the girl from a disco - not sure which - but I'd suggest that you guys be more careful mongering in CP nowadays. As dangerous as work at CP is now, I'd suggest that it is probably only the most desperate who dares/have no choice but to risk. And druggies are usually quite desperate.

And of course not just to be careful for LE reasons, but for these desperadoes pulling off scams or robberies etc. For that matter, who knows if the Girl was in cahoots with the LE or not; after all, the cops' takings must really be down the past year!

Play safe!
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-04-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 25-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

dear senior PRC chiongsters, can someone Plz advise me which bus services operate in HKIA direct travel to changping? Sorry dun ask me y I go changping from HK, I surely got some reasons for it. thxs in advance..., u can always pm me the link of the bus company too.
Old 25-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
dear senior PRC chiongsters, can someone Plz advise me which bus services operate in HKIA direct travel to changping? Sorry dun ask me y I go changping from HK, I surely got some reasons for it. thxs in advance..., u can always pm me the link of the bus company too.
not sure if this help since I dug out...

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ng#post7790679

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Go to T2 at HKIA ! There is a Mpv service direct to cp. Go to 永东bus service counter located there. This Mpv will normally cross Shenzhen bay custom and will stop at a shopping complex where you will require to change to another Mpv . Fare I think is hkd 220 pr 230 one way. Hope this help! Mai label me as stealth agent hor!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Go to T2 at HKIA ! There is a Mpv service direct to cp. Go to 永东bus service counter located there. This Mpv will normally cross Shenzhen bay custom and will stop at a shopping complex where you will require to change to another Mpv . Fare I think is hkd 220 pr 230 one way. Hope this help! Mai label me as stealth agent hor!
Thxs so much for advise... I only label u as my hero la haha
Old 26-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not sure if this help since I dug out...

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ng#post7790679
That's one really old piece of info u have dug out. Haha

This way is for the cheapo. Mainly the Hkie used that.
Too troublesome for most. Only suitable for light travelers.

Just go T2 like what Taikor mention. Tons of company there for u to choose.

They have MPV as well as coaches.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
That's one really old piece of info u have dug out. Haha

This way is for the cheapo. Mainly the Hkie used that.
Too troublesome for most. Only suitable for light travelers.

Just go T2 like what Taikor mention. Tons of company there for u to choose.

They have MPV as well as coaches.
Haven't take the shared mpv long time liao ... still got the same timing schedule?
Old 26-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Haven't take the shared mpv long time liao ... still got the same timing schedule?
Well, as u always know them. Standard answer will always be, next MPV leaving in 20mins time. Or leaving now. Haha
Old 26-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

The links below is about all the methods of travel between Hong Kong and CP that I know of.
It’s dated information and things like where the buses at Chek Lap Kok are to be found needs correcting (it’s now in terminal 2; You’ll exit from customs in terminal 1 so do follow the sign-boards) but I presume most of the info contained therein should still be valid:

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=3703
http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=3705

SEAJ
Old 26-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Being partying at M*******r KTV in Changping a few times ever since it re-opened. My advice is turn up early as only very few girls available currently. Fussy bros may want to avoid going there.

I am going to Changan next week and check what is the current situation. More KTVs with girls have re-opened there.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Being partying at M*******r KTV in Changping a few times ever since it re-opened. My advice is turn up early as only very few girls available currently. Fussy bros may want to avoid going there.

I am going to Changan next week and check what is the current situation. More KTVs with girls have re-opened there.
Thanks!
What are the charges now?
So which KTV/where do you recommend?

SEAJ

( Click to show/hide )
TONY, TONY BABA, TONY BABA RIGHT THERE LAUGHING AT YOU.
SIGH......!!! Why do I even try....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1