The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Thanks,
So is it best to bring all cash and go to money changers or banks for best xchange rates. Is there a big difference between the ATM rates and money changers?
yes but it all depends on the money changer.
I always change what i need at home before traveling and change at the destination as i need more.
Old 19-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJames2 View Post

On the next visit, I met the lobby ambassador, Elsa, once more. I'd also noticed there were some girls at Hyatt both at the main lobby front desk and at the club lounge who wore those skirts super tight and short. It was too much! I asked Elsa if her coworkers engaged in, let's say, "enhanced customer relations" as we

As far as Kempinski, I never found any of the girls on staff there who would go for it. Though I heard there was one, I never found out who it was unfortunately.
Bro, as far as I know from 5 star hotel's house rules, staff are not allowed to loiter around after work. I was shown the security centre of Shanghai-la Jakarta before as part of our company's security screening for approved hotel list, and they came up top in security measures....you may hitch them there and rendezvous in other hotels but not in the hotels they work at...

I may be wrong, but peace, bro
Old 19-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LJames2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's absolutely right! That's why the one girl insisted on only meeting away from Hyatt. Also, within about six months, the lobby ambassador and the other front desk girl had disappeared. Not sure if related, but if they were willing to flaunt that rule, then I'm sure it caught up to them eventually.

I didn't stay at Shangri La after that time, so I'm not sure if it ever caught up to that lobby greeter.
Old 20-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wasabicondom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got back from JKT a few days ago, and got to meet up with Neptune85 during his time there. Some useful information i gleaned from my time to share with you guys.

- If you are not looking for paid service, checking out clubs like X2 and Dragonfly around the South of Jakarta is a good idea. For North Jakarta, there is Illigals and Club 36. Try to google for information on whether theres a special event so u dont land up in a club that is empty Some girls out there are out to hunt for Bules (White males) though so you have to manage your expectations.
For day game, malls like Plaza Senayan, Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia may have girls that are better than average, more indochinese there as well. Just pick up some courage and get a number, dinner/drinks and etc.

- Classic Hotel still one of the best places to go for paid sex imo, the price point is attractive enough for locals, currently 1girl, 1 hour for 350k, 2 girl, 90min for 525k. Some girls are not sitting behind the sofa, try to be friendly with the mamasan to get the "hidden" goods. Ladies Drink for the dancers is 35k, u get a few minutes of grinding at the table, naked top. Other choices are Alexis (more expensive), Travel Hotel. At South Jakarta, there's CJs, freelancers roaming around so you need to have some haggling skills, doesnt hurt to look good as well

- At Blok M, theres a host of bars such as My Bar, Highway to ELLE bar & Club, etc, nearby is Little Tokyo where business is oriented for Koreans/Japs. South Jakarta spots are generally more expensive than the ones in North Jakarta.

- Expect to kena Police Roadblocks if you go from North to South or South to North Jakarta late at night, they will ask you for your passport, and if you dont have it/have it, they will ask you for a tip/bribe. No point fighting too much over it, corruption is a serious issue there and my local indonesian friends say they have to pay up as well. Try not to overpay, normally around 100k should be fine.

- Wechat massage is a hit and miss thing, the pictures are expectedly going to be deceiving, dont be afraid to ask them for more if you feel like it. Rates are standard, 200k/90min, 250k/2h.

- Talked to some German Bules, concurred that using Tinder is really easy pickings. Just find the most decent profile photo you have, swipe as much as you have to, and arrange for some meetups, some girls are willing to go to your apartment directly, just remember to take care of your belongings. Useful point as well is that girls that use Tinder will know some english, girls that i found from Tinder provided pretty good conversation too if thats what you are looking for.

Good luck guys
Old 20-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 14
wwoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywwoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to Jarkarta from 30 apr to 3 may. Any bros want to meet up, pls pm me. Tks.
Old 22-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I was in 1001 last night and I don't know whether it is the whiskey effect but I felt the gals were dam chio...
Old 23-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
go_ahead_eagles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I was in jakarta from 2 to 5 Apr. Stayed at Holiday Inn Express Tamrin. Before the trip made arrangement with Bro Buster to meet up but unfortunately both of us were too preoccupied with the ceweks in jakarta.

My first night I went to Classic 2nd level . It was a pleasant surprise to see so many gals in one location. One I came in one of the Mummy sat with me but I told her I was waiting for friend to join me. She then left me alone. When I came in, one of the gals from the couch just to the left of the room caught my eye and clouded my thinking. Decided what the heck.. Just take her lah. I approached one of the Mummy and told her that I want that gal. I paid the Mummy 350k and after the gal collected her bag, we proceeded to the room. Too bad now I can't recall her name but she was 24 yrs old.

Once done I proceeded back to lounge. There were dancers doing strip dance at the stage and few of them were damn sexy and beautiful. I'm not sure whether can book them to the room or not. Can someone advice?

After paying at the cashier, took a taxi and proceeded to BATS but the standard of gals there was a disappointment. To my horror a late 30s or early 40 gal tried to chat me up. She was so proud to inform me she used to work from a hotel behind Mustafa Centre. I tried to politely ignore her but as she continued to stay by my side, I decided to call it a night.

I enjoy Classic so much that I went there on my 2nd night. I chose another gal from the same first couch to the left when walking in to the lounge.

Enjoyed the 2nd night that I plann to be in Jakarta tonight till Sunday. I will be staying at Sparks hotel near Jln Mangga Besar Raya. I was told that there is a karaoke lounge in the hotel where we can pick up girls to bring back to our room. Anyone can verify?

Thanks.
Old 24-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tagged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been away from the area due work but now finally back - any ctc for what is called auntie types in Singapore, here in Jakarta - sometimes just prefer instead of syt. Many thanks
Old 25-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

any bros know anything about the may day protests in jakarta? will it affect the entire jakarta? Any first hand info?
Old 25-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by otot04 View Post
Bros out there, pls advice the following;

I read the thread but seems to lost somewhere...

I read that there is a spa where the gals will join u at the pool.... Any recommendation?

I am staying at clay hotel at thamrin area.

Awaiting to be guided.
Alexis has pool area where your gal will join you.
Old 28-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

zdnomsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in jkt chionging tonight?
Old 28-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

zdnomsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros chionging tonight?
Old 29-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bruster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya bro classic is really really a good deal. Catch up with you in future when i fly to singapore for business trip. cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ahead_eagles View Post
I was in jakarta from 2 to 5 Apr. Stayed at Holiday Inn Express Tamrin. Before the trip made arrangement with Bro Buster to meet up but unfortunately both of us were too preoccupied with the ceweks in jakarta.

My first night I went to Classic 2nd level . It was a pleasant surprise to see so many gals in one location. One I came in one of the Mummy sat with me but I told her I was waiting for friend to join me. She then left me alone. When I came in, one of the gals from the couch just to the left of the room caught my eye and clouded my thinking. Decided what the heck.. Just take her lah. I approached one of the Mummy and told her that I want that gal. I paid the Mummy 350k and after the gal collected her bag, we proceeded to the room. Too bad now I can't recall her name but she was 24 yrs old.

Once done I proceeded back to lounge. There were dancers doing strip dance at the stage and few of them were damn sexy and beautiful. I'm not sure whether can book them to the room or not. Can someone advice?

After paying at the cashier, took a taxi and proceeded to BATS but the standard of gals there was a disappointment. To my horror a late 30s or early 40 gal tried to chat me up. She was so proud to inform me she used to work from a hotel behind Mustafa Centre. I tried to politely ignore her but as she continued to stay by my side, I decided to call it a night.

I enjoy Classic so much that I went there on my 2nd night. I chose another gal from the same first couch to the left when walking in to the lounge.

Enjoyed the 2nd night that I plann to be in Jakarta tonight till Sunday. I will be staying at Sparks hotel near Jln Mangga Besar Raya. I was told that there is a karaoke lounge in the hotel where we can pick up girls to bring back to our room. Anyone can verify?

Thanks.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Jacjan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro's

Have been in Jakarta since late 2014 with a new venture and loving every moment of it. Found myself a "girlfriend" since then and lately she is in need of more money and wanted to do the bar scene but i made my displeasures known and suggested threesome with some mates and she agreed , loved it. That way she gets income from both of us and gets to enjoy a good time.

Anyone interested do PM me and we can chat further. I am not a papasan or take anything from her , i give her the same amount as the other and she has been happy. Cute , fair and always jovial .... loves to drink and great in bed.

Cheers and have a great time in Jakarta.

Jac
Old 30-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Jacjan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By the way we are in South Jakarta , close to Ambassador Mall.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread