The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurakmeng View Post
I am not a senior but I will be in Bkk from 3-8 May . Did some readings and research and shortlisted my list of hunts each night which includes Onyx (Club) , Villa (G-club) , NEP / Soi Cowboy (Agg) , TDED99 / Chats ( Local Agg) , Thanon Kampheng Phet 7 Road aka " Railway " ( FL) and Thermae Cafe ( FL) . If you are interested we can meet up
Hi Brother...thanks for info on the places you are going, I will just follow you where you go as I new to bkk..I will do homework on the places you mention so that at least I can be prepare on what to expect on the places you heading...

I will pm you my contact next week then I will check with you which places you are going..so I can tag along..First beer on me as a gesture for saying thanks

see you on 2 may
Old 19-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Keen to know more about this as well... Thanks... Where do you have in mind...
LMFAO!
Give it up already will ya'!!
Use another clone!

To others - please refer to my signature line
SEAJ
Old 19-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
You got it right
Yes aftermoon is in Karaoke City.......... Opp CDC and juz close nearby to Tesco Lotus Ramintra...........

Juz reach back BKK from province........My last night in BKK......... Supposed to be in Patts but someting cock up so missed wan lai in patts........ I still have one full bottle at aftermoon expiring end tis month....... So likely to be there tonight......... Whoever interested to chiong aftermoon or funky tonight can pm me.......... Don ask me if I have gers anot hor......... U bring ur own gers or u find one there if lucky............the last time i brought a bro to aftermoon he ask me where is his ger nbzzz.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 19-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Wah bro you were at aftermoon? Inside or outside? Was there too, but was at cute club before that waiting for my friend end work then go together 555. Hope you had fun.
Outside till 1+ then went inside .........tis songkran edm festival sanook dee ...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 19-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

he last time i brought a bro to aftermoon he ask me where is his ger nbzzz.............[/QUOTE]

hahaha .. he think you part time pimp sio LOL
Old 19-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

If anyone's interested in Petain quality grills, there's this place called Biwa Cafe along Old Petchaburi road.

Walked in there to see that all the grills were too milfy for my tastes (I'm 22 this year), but price is cheap, at 1000thb to 1300thb for 90mins.

A horde of uncles sit in a row of tightly packed chairs, their gleamy eyes scanning through every milf in the fish tank as the numerous papasans patiently await their orders. To date, this is the busiest massage parlour I've been to, perhaps due to the cheap price, therefore I am sharing this information with you guys.

Unfortunately, none of the grills caught my fancy, and I paid the neighbouring Evita Massage a visit instead. Got myself a nice SYT, 19 years of age, at ONLY 1700 baht! I added her on facebook for future RTFs outside of the MP setting. What a steal!

Anyway, I don't know how the pricing works because the second time I paid Evita a visit, they charged me 2000 thb for a pretty, sweet looking 28yo, but on top of that, they slapped me a 360thb room charge. WTF!!??
Old 19-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
Hi Brother...thanks for info on the places you are going, I will just follow you ...
I will pm you my contact next week then I will check with you which places you are going..so I can tag along..First beer on me as a gesture for saying thanks ...
Oh wow! Welcome back vsat.

Now that you are back, how about responding to my post to you which quite pointedly avers that you are yet another crook pretending to be somebody/something else to lure and trap unsuspecting Samsters into your and your other clones' den of thievin':
http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=24929

Oh, of course you're under no obligations to reply to me or anybody else, but I am also free to then label you CORRECTLY as a crook stealth agent and add you to my list of you thieves on my signature line.

So happenstance - vsat and sapsinmike making a simultaneous appearance. LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 19-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Advice for newbies who wanted to Chiong G-club...
Pls do your homework before going.........
Do your homework. If you thinking of DaBao to hotel, gclub is not for you. Pls look somewhere.
GREAT ADVICE!
Newbies....and even old-ies, please do take this advice to heart.

So many stealth agents on here all wanting to entrap you and take you to GClubs where they will pump up your bill and get indecent amounts of kick-backs.

So many clones, so many right hand post left hand reply, so many devious traps....!

WATCH OUT!
SEAJ
Old 20-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Yes aftermoon is in Karaoke City.......... Opp CDC and juz close nearby to Tesco Lotus Ramintra...........

Juz reach back BKK from province........My last night in BKK......... Supposed to be in Patts but someting cock up so missed wan lai in patts........ I still have one full bottle at aftermoon expiring end tis month....... So likely to be there tonight......... Whoever interested to chiong aftermoon or funky tonight can pm me.......... Don ask me if I have gers anot hor......... U bring ur own gers or u find one there if lucky............the last time i brought a bro to aftermoon he ask me where is his ger nbzzz.............
wow lau....where u became a OKT laew....5555...
this type of ppl really cockster...expect u to bring him girl.....ask him if need to spoon feed him boh...
Old 20-04-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
3. Club Insanity Sukhumvot soi 12
4. Gulliver's Tavern Khao San
5. Club Spicy
Hunting ground. Club insanity is now overrun by WL. Gulliver's Tavern is still very much a skill based hunting ground. Get drinks and talk. You need to talk and show you are a foreigner. Don't attack alone unless you got skills. Follow a more experienced Sect Comm or go with a local guy. Girls can drain you dry on drinks and flee. Be careful. But the thrill of netting you're catch is unbeatable.

I got some more. But you can start with these first.
These places you recommend are pro-farang establishments.
Most of the forummers here are Asians.

I usually bring visitors from Singapore/Malaysia to the Sherbet & Pianoforte clubs in Sukhumvit Soi 53.... they are more comfortable and at ease in these "home clubs".
Old 20-04-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaygayboi View Post
If anyone's interested in Petain quality grills, there's this place called Biwa Cafe along Old Petchaburi road.

Walked in there to see that all the grills were too milfy for my tastes (I'm 22 this year), but price is cheap, at 1000thb to 1300thb for 90mins.

A horde of uncles sit in a row of tightly packed chairs, their gleamy eyes scanning through every milf in the fish tank as the numerous papasans patiently await their orders. To date, this is the busiest massage parlour I've been to, perhaps due to the cheap price, therefore I am sharing this information with you guys.

Unfortunately, none of the grills caught my fancy, and I paid the neighbouring Evita Massage a visit instead. Got myself a nice SYT, 19 years of age, at ONLY 1700 baht! I added her on facebook for future RTFs outside of the MP setting. What a steal!

Anyway, I don't know how the pricing works because the second time I paid Evita a visit, they charged me 2000 thb for a pretty, sweet looking 28yo, but on top of that, they slapped me a 360thb room charge. WTF!!??

I was there recently. Got some young girls. They charge some xtra for water some lady drinks. I bought beers n waited for a right moment. Had one syt for 2hrs. One time pcc in bathtub. Once shot on bed. Leo beer 120thb. But very crowded place
Old 20-04-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1PUNJABI View Post
I was there recently. Got some young girls. They charge some xtra for water some lady drinks. I bought beers n waited for a right moment. Had one syt for 2hrs. One time pcc in bathtub. Once shot on bed. Leo beer 120thb. But very crowded place
Most grills will cajole you into buying lady drinks, regardless of which MP you patronize.

How much did the session cost? It would be rather disappointing to travel all the way there to find the SYTs priced the same as elsewhere.
Old 20-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitykia View Post
hahaha .. he think you part time pimp sio LOL
How ur songkran trip? Hope it was good...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
wow lau....where u became a OKT laew....5555...
this type of ppl really cockster...expect u to bring him girl.....ask him if need to spoon feed him boh...
Lucky he didnt ask me to teach him how to fuck..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Regarding avita, meree. Nancy and the other MPs in that area of petchaburi i think the term 'syt' is used very loosely. Don't expect the same quality of girls you would find in ratchada MPs. Prices are cheap for a reason. Also there are no such things as lady drinks in MPs. If the girl wants a drink sure buy it for her at the normal price. Normally they just want plain water which is 20 baht...perhaps a bit more at the ratchada MPs. Please don't start a new trend paying for expensive lady drinks at MPs. Look what happened at SK because of customers willing to pay stupid prices and tips now the prices have been raised for all non thais. Pls cheong smart for everyone's sakes.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
Regarding avita, meree. Nancy and the other MPs in that area of petchaburi i think the term 'syt' is used very loosely. Don't expect the same quality of girls you would find in ratchada MPs. Prices are cheap for a reason. Also there are no such things as lady drinks in MPs. If the girl wants a drink sure buy it for her at the normal price. Normally they just want plain water which is 20 baht...perhaps a bit more at the ratchada MPs. Please don't start a new trend paying for expensive lady drinks at MPs. Look what happened at SK because of customers willing to pay stupid prices and tips now the prices have been raised for all non thais. Pls cheong smart for everyone's sakes.
If you're patient and willing to search carefully, you can and will find SYTs in petchaburi MPs. Been there several times, I swear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1