The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
You are welcum Bro UHOO I am unsure of LT rates as my hotel was NOT girl-frenly ... picked up wl from JJ at about 8pm, then went drinking/dancing/dinner etc ... then I used Summer Motel with the wl & at about 2 am I let the wl go & I returned to my own hotel. I paid her US$ 50 for 8pm to 2 am

Can advice where is the summer hotel ( cant find it in google ), and u take taxi back to your hotel is it safe at 2am and metered taxi?
Old 10-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
Can advice where is the summer hotel ( cant find it in google ), and u take taxi back to your hotel is it safe at 2am and metered taxi?
It is near the diplomatic area .... the wl's should know it ... taxi is no problem BUT many of them don't use meter ... the Summer Hotel staff can help you get a taxi ..... make sure you dont go to Summer PALACE Hotel as it is very expensive

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 11-04-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I have just been in Yangon for 2 weeks and will be here long term for work. If there's any Bros here that would like to get together, please PM me for contact.

Work has been rather hectic lately so weekend would be preferred.

Cheerios
Old 11-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 18
greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat ... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel

Other joints :

GTR Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

DJ's Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

Pioneer
330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

J.J Entertainment City
4th Flr. Set Yon Rd. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.
Ph: 201899. Ext.3487. 728203

Go to JJ at about 8:30 for best choice
Price is about 30,000 to 50,000 kyat depending on quality

Enjoy

Bro. GTR club os closed for renovation. Seems like next bestbplace is DJ bar.
Also, if budget is 150 USD. I think kandawgi palace hotel can do.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

will be staying at grand laurel hotel(No. 153/159, Bogyoke Aung San Road) which is near shwedagon pagoda

any massage parlours with happy endings nearby to recommend? only require bj or hj. would also like to ask whats the usual rate for such services ah?
Old 16-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
There are plenty of whore houses (under the pretense of massage shop) in Yangon. You pay a small partitioned chamber for 2 hours for mmk 12,000 to 16,000 and pay the girl mmk 10,000 for a shot. Is it similar to your "hit and run" places? But if you dun speak burmese, it will be difficult for you to find.
Yes. 10usd for 1 shot, but u must can tahan the environment, single bed on the dirty floor, thin partition can hear the next partition "piak, piak".
I went once, go in the room, saw the bed, not dare to do.... Paid and come out...
Old 18-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What do you expect from 20-25 USD a shot including room and CD? Some more, I mentioned it as "hit and run" place since Bro Ahsong is saying there is no such a place in Yangon. Of coz, some places has room better than what you mentioned. If you dun wanna hear piak piak piak sound, go there early evening.. after all, it is a whole different market segment from what you guys are after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Yes. 10usd for 1 shot, but u must can tahan the environment, single bed on the dirty floor, thin partition can hear the next partition "piak, piak".
I went once, go in the room, saw the bed, not dare to do.... Paid and come out...
Old 23-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What do you expect from 20-25 USD a shot including room and CD? Some more, I mentioned it as "hit and run" place since Bro Ahsong is saying there is no such a place in Yangon. Of coz, some places has room better than what you mentioned. If you dun wanna hear piak piak piak sound, go there early evening.. after all, it is a whole different market segment from what you guys are after.
That's why, I rather go jj pay 60 to 80usd to get a girl back to my room and piak piak...
Old 23-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That's why, I rather go jj pay 60 to 80usd to get a girl back to my room and piak piak...

60-80USD for LT?
Old 23-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
60-80USD for LT?
Yes. At JJ the girl will come sit with you, maybe half an hour later she will ask you want to book her or not? if not, she can't sit with you anymore, mamasan will scold her... So, if the price is right, she will go change cloth and sit with you whole night, if you still want to stay and have some drink. 1 jug beer is around 10usd. After go back room piak piak, they will leave around morning 6am to 8am. If she is good, tip her some for transport go back...
Old 23-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

But many a time, these girls say LT but they wanna go back after 1 shot or give black face.. make me lose my mood.

Quote:
Yes. At JJ the girl will come sit with you, maybe half an hour later she will ask you want to book her or not? if not, she can't sit with you anymore, mamasan will scold her... So, if the price is right, she will go change cloth and sit with you whole night, if you still want to stay and have some drink. 1 jug beer is around 10usd. After go back room piak piak, they will leave around morning 6am to 8am. If she is good, tip her some for transport go back...
Old 23-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
But many a time, these girls say LT but they wanna go back after 1 shot or give black face.. make me lose my mood.
Sometimes don't gan jiong, don't aim on those prettier girl... Just relax and sit with few girls 1st... See which girl approach you more, then hit on it... But sure not those pork chop or ugly girl lah... Or maybe u go with friend, if got girl sit with your friend ask your friend's to bring her friend come to sit with you... So they can chat, not so boring... Communication breakdown is the kill point, so usually I will ask who can speak Thai... Then I can chat with them....
Old 23-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes don't gan jiong, don't aim on those prettier girl... Just relax and sit with few girls 1st... See which girl approach you more, then hit on it... But sure not those pork chop or ugly girl lah... Or maybe u go with friend, if got girl sit with your friend ask your friend's to bring her friend come to sit with you... So they can chat, not so boring... Communication breakdown is the kill point, so usually I will ask who can speak Thai... Then I can chat with them....
Alamak bro, I am local in ygn la... I know how to speak Burmese.. maybe just that I am fat and ugly my girl charming skills are not good enough I guess
Old 23-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aurelien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Alamak bro, I am local in ygn la... I know how to speak Burmese.. maybe just that I am fat and ugly my girl charming skills are not good enough I guess
Hi bro, not sure if anyone would like to join me at Pioneer this evening as I'm staying at Summer Parkview. Thinking of fishing one FL tonight before flying back SG tomorrow. Do message me and we can arrange to meet at Pioneer.
Old 23-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
Go pagoda and pray joking huh....frankly the night life here is bore, ( if i am wrong ). We need to pick up girls for release, there is no such place for "hit and run" short time.
Hahaha... I will get the girl to bring me there to pray... Later the night, she pray for me.

Anyway, I m really tired of the monotonous night life.... Go pick up, go hotel. Same old same old.

Now I just party with some like minded buddies. Whichever girl call me I just bring her along. Drink to have fun & my girls are quite spontaneous. Will see where that leads me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1