The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
So u saying u can go at 630pm to pick the girls and then later when u go there for drinks with friends she will come at your "allocated" time? If go there at 630pm, wah bro that one really early start....if i last all the way throughout...the bill gonna make me have heart attack! Hahahaha!

I feel Thursdays are quite good days to go, my friend went on last Thursday and quite a selection of girls and like past mid week better also. Guess i have to go back again soon since i have a bottle remaining there. Cannot keep going, every minute with them is like a ticking timebomb...on my pocket
Yeah thats why u have to go with friends to share the room cost etc.

If you have to shoulder the room cost etc.. its just too much.

Alternatively if you go there at 6.30 and your girl is not there yet, you could hang around the bar area and wait for her. but i never tried that before.

I'm not interested in drinking, or singing karoke songs. So I won't go there unless I am with a group of friends who can PAY.

I went there once with a Cambodian Chinese friend - and he said he forgot to bring money - ask me to pay for him first. The bill came to $800. He hasn't paid me back yet.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 30-03-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyDe View Post
Hi Sniper,

Took you up on your recommendations on Elsa / Nika two to three nights ago but no one was answering, left message again no response. Are they no longer in business?

TommyDe
Not sure. Maybe on period? Check their site again later. I dunno.

One bro on Punter Planet told me there are other sites to look at

ozrourou

catchgod

nightmel

But my Mandarin is not so good anymore - so its hard for me to read. Other bro whose mandarin is better can try.
Old 30-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post

Alternatively if you go there at 6.30 and your girl is not there yet, you could hang around the bar area and wait for her. but i never tried that before.

I'm not interested in drinking, or singing karoke songs. So I won't go there unless I am with a group of friends who can PAY.

I went there once with a Cambodian Chinese friend - and he said he forgot to bring money - ask me to pay for him first. The bill came to $800. He hasn't paid me back yet.
Yeah i found a group of guys who are all very generous with their money. Hahaha.
I always feel like if i go so early, i feel like staying there even longer Whereas if i go later, at least i know i might be the last girls customer or maybe got chance for "after party".
Ok im weird like that
Old 01-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Even better, y not u get the girl's number and if u are going just message her. So she will save herself for u Win for everybadeh!

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Yeah i found a group of guys who are all very generous with their money. Hahaha.
I always feel like if i go so early, i feel like staying there even longer Whereas if i go later, at least i know i might be the last girls customer or maybe got chance for "after party".
Ok im weird like that
Yeah I agree with that. Everybody should pay their fair share...if they didn't bring any money...get em to draw it before choosing the girl. Else too bad...off u go. Cant stand ppl who joins and at the end of the day act so pathetic when its time to pay.

Daniel, the girl usually will go with u if
1. if she is comfortable with u and likes u
2. u have choose her more than once
3. If u went out on a date with her and it was successful

Lolz remember they are normal girls and not prostitutes. U can offer them $300 for the night and they can still reject u. They dun wan the other co-workers to find out and speak behind their back on their after work activities. That place is really small and words get ard very easily. So how late u go to be the girls last customer does not guarantee u anything. They sit with u for 2 hrs already earn $120 (less commission). Its almost 4 times what I earn per hr in the office. Remember Sniper's and my advice...experience counts. And please dun get hooked on to this scene or else u will go broke pretty soon lolz.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol I kenna b4 same as u. Saw 2 jap girls at one time. One fine day one of them was showing off my pic to the rest. Hahah so be faithful to that special one first until she leaves the country and u break with her.

As I told Daniel, Kgirls much more playable than the rest. But....also depends on ur kc skills lolz
I also feel that Koreans are more playable. My theory is because of the heavily romanticized K dramas they have, but I'm no expert, just basing on my experience.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Last time I went there a late 40s fat woman in lingerie greeted me. Tot might be a once off event so I went in. 2nd woman was a fat Asian girl. 3rd was a ang moh who looked like she had been on drugs for her whole life. Didn't wait for the 4th or 5th...I just bolted out.
Not surprised. Some other Aussie places, and some Asian-operated ones, have similar poor quality. I wonder why not do some quality control instead of just take anyone who drops in a resume and wants to do sex work. Some women I have been shown have waistlines matching or exceeding mine and have thicker thighs than mine, and that is pretty heavy.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lolz remember they are normal girls and not prostitutes. U can offer them $300 for the night and they can still reject u. They dun wan the other co-workers to find out and speak behind their back on their after work activities. That place is really small and words get ard very easily. So how late u go to be the girls last customer does not guarantee u anything. They sit with u for 2 hrs already earn $120 (less commission). Its almost 4 times what I earn per hr in the office. Remember Sniper's and my advice...experience counts. And please dun get hooked on to this scene or else u will go broke pretty soon lolz.
If you want to go for the KTV girls you have to really up your game and be something more than the other hundreds of guys who harass them.

Its not just a straight out transaction.

Pay $300 and poke. haha. Actually that's pretty cheap.

Last edited by sniper968; 11-04-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Old 16-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sayhello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure. Maybe on period? Check their site again later. I dunno.

One bro on Punter Planet told me there are other sites to look at

ozrourou

catchgod

nightmel

But my Mandarin is not so good anymore - so its hard for me to read. Other bro whose mandarin is better can try.
thenakedtruthmk2 is another site to check out
Old 18-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
kotok110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to 43 Tope Street again ard midnight on a Friday night, had a selection of 6 Korean girls because we were in a group. All were above average with good bodies and 1 or 2 above 8 overall. Pretty good selection. Still a good place to visit with an above average stable of choices.
Old 27-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotok110 View Post
Went down to 43 Tope Street again ard midnight on a Friday night, had a selection of 6 Korean girls because we were in a group. All were above average with good bodies and 1 or 2 above 8 overall. Pretty good selection. Still a good place to visit with an above average stable of choices.
Any FR then?
Old 28-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Any FR then?
lolz Girls pretty but I think service too SOP already. So far quite a few of my frens went there disappointed. I think stay at home with ur trusty right have much better. Dunno how come service can plunge until like tat. I think save the money and then use it buy nice car can get girls for free heh heh.

He who arrives alone in a Ferrari always drives home with a companion. Seen that happen so many times at Seven already. Wonder if I arrive in a 2 door Yaris can make the cut?? Also 2 door wat...get a red one and paste a GT sticker

Old 29-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lolz Girls pretty but I think service too SOP already. So far quite a few of my frens went there disappointed. I think stay at home with ur trusty right have much better. Dunno how come service can plunge until like tat. I think save the money and then use it buy nice car can get girls for free heh heh.

He who arrives alone in a Ferrari always drives home with a companion. Seen that happen so many times at Seven already. Wonder if I arrive in a 2 door Yaris can make the cut?? Also 2 door wat...get a red one and paste a GT sticker

LOL...Good on ya mate
Old 29-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Just in case anyone here also didn't know, I was recently enlightened about 2 venues on Dudley Street, North Melbourne called The Main Course and Westside X. The latter venue has Asian women, not fantastic, but that is my opinion.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Fundamentally, these girls are sex workers providing a service, and most of the time, this service is probably going to be quite standardized and often devoid of anything special, just like what anyone would get at MacDonalds. I guess we cannot expect too much unless we engage a higher-class escort. I agree that service has gone down for several years now compared to those years before and during the financial crisis.

Of course, a Ferrari would be a powerful "pussy magnet", but you may not need a Ferrari. I have seen friends and acquaintances with nice-enough cars still getting girls in it, scoring them at home or maybe in the car. You can't have car sex in a Ferrari, but it is surely roomier in a sedan or SUV. Yeah, it is not so roomy in a 2-door hatchback.

If it is any consolation, the international-student-skilled-migration situation in Australia has for many years presented citizens and residents with the possibility to play the field to their advantage, if you know what I mean. I am sure this has been happening, and I have almost surely seen it happen. I was often tempted to play the field as well, tried it a little, but it is quite expensive for little guaranteed returns. Some men who play our cards right without getting too committed can get some naughty action for free.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1