The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleahhuat View Post
长安俱乐部still the best... imho

Cos higher chance for double...
Any bro going this week, PM me.

I'm loner and if can, would like to join in the fun.

Thanks
Old 13-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
uncleahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Any bro going this week, PM me.

I'm loner and if can, would like to join in the fun.

Thanks
Wun be so fast bro... need replenish vitamin first... but will go.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Bros in ZH,
Any news of wind blowing in ZH would be appreciated? Sounds serious for the GZ area.
Old 14-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Not so much wind in Zhuhai area, Chang An Ju Le Bu was closed for 3 days a few days ago. Ju Le Bu is one of the few places that still has decent 1300 gals, however for the past few days after reopening, they ask customers to leave ard 9 or so.

Currently Alisan not bad, not that many girls but have decent QC. Once the girl go into the room confirm must LT, if not no need pay tips.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Hi bros,
Just want to update on the ZhuHai scenes....

Went to ZH for a 3day 4nite stint (15th~18thApr). Booked hotel via agent, stay at GuoTai for all the nites. Cost 408 per nite and no breakfast. Lousy price if u ask me, only good part is the proximity to the customs/Macao.

1st nite, arrive late from Macao (had a couple of hours of gambling), so too late to go select, so no action. Went to LHL to recce but not much activity can be found, so go back empty handed. PCC at hotel.

2nd nite, arrange for KTV at JinSha. Had a mixed K with another Silliporean and 2 Taiwan guys. Total 4 pax. Again I arrive K, later than the other 3 bros. They started choosing the mm, but cannot find any to their liking. Can't blame them as the quality is so-so only.

I chin-chye choose 1 mm at 400 and got good chemistry with her, so end up LT at 1600rmb +200 tips.

To be continued...

Last edited by Kent_do; 29-04-2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: add
Old 29-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

2nd nite, initially wanted to continue with same mm, but she no BBBJ for me, so released her and intended to find another mm at the mix K. This nite, we go ChangAn JLB.

Initially had the same bros of 1st nite, but then suddenly got another 2 Taiwan blokes join in. The last 2 guys damn tau, no fun.

We had beers and bill came up to 550rmb. The previous nite was 450rmb for beers, and with lesser bros and more fun oso.
I only got 1 mm from 400 sitting fee and did not feel the chemistry and so this nite PCC again...knn.

Overall, I would say, the standard in ZH is not as good as the former OY in CP. So bros planning to cheong in ZH, have to manage your expectations.

Good luck to all.
Old 30-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Hi, I thot mixed K is fixed price, at 300-400?

Anyway I been to both Ktv u mentioned, but i typical CP style, go
Very early and start choosing. Still can manage to find. Obviously
Nothing/nowhere can match CP(thats history)

I still cant forget a Chinese/Russian mix. Slim/Syt, some1 whom
I m willing to pay 2k, expecting a dead fish, but mummy
Remind/and insist she no good! So gave up finally.

Quote:

Overall, I would say, the standard in ZH is not as good as the former OY in CP. So bros planning to cheong in ZH, have to manage your expectations.

Good luck to all.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post
CA international gas got good pick recently! Most can drink also!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
uncleahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyway I been to both Ktv u mentioned, but i typical CP style, go
Very early and start choosing. Still can manage to find. Obviously
Nothing/nowhere can match CP(thats history)

You are always the remembered one!!!

Next time we try WF ok? Sure to get what you want. And i was told WF is mostly 400/600. And is not bad for 400 already.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
Balissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
go go zh 3-7. who want to buy me drink
Bro, that night saw you in Venetian, however I am too focus on the finding a good table to gamble, so didn't spend much time to chit-chat with you, paiseh.

You know who I am, saw you at around 4am.
Kindly dun reveal my ID here.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

~~edited~~

Bro sgmjplayer,
Yah, I oso thot so, but we drank more than our quota of beers, so agent say need pay more. Especially on the 2nd K place, there is oso more ppl to share the bill, and still higher than 1st K.

Thats Y feel "cheated".

Wah, u got to find a chinese/russian mix mm, must be damn swee!!! Where u find her?
Kapoh a bit... The mummy must be the mm's enemy, where got mummy tell customer to NOT choose her?
Then finally u got choose mm for LT?
Old 04-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Tianl3i has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
2nd nite, initially wanted to continue with same mm, but she no BBBJ for me, so released her and intended to find another mm at the mix K. This nite, we go ChangAn JLB.

Initially had the same bros of 1st nite, but then suddenly got another 2 Taiwan blokes join in. The last 2 guys damn tau, no fun.

We had beers and bill came up to 550rmb. The previous nite was 450rmb for beers, and with lesser bros and more fun oso.
I only got 1 mm from 400 sitting fee and did not feel the chemistry and so this nite PCC again...knn.

Good luck to all.
Bro 550rmb is per person?
Old 04-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold

At CA JLB, if u go again soon, can see. The mummy bring her in,
After I ask her sit down. The mummy/princess start to
Say she 2k cat, ex. Ah... Then I still carry on. my standard of
Syt lo. Skinny swee sweett. Then they ask me go outside and
Say take at my own risk.

Main reason is I complain too much I guessed till they got over
Worried. And probably pretty sweet deadfish to be expected.

Never take her, but when I am there, always got back up plans.

Got a dongbei gal, my fav. From Jinsha.

Quote:

Thats Y feel "cheated".

Wah, u got to find a chinese/russian mix mm, must be damn swee!!! Where u find her?
Kapoh a bit... The mummy must be the mm's enemy, where got mummy tell customer to NOT choose her?
Then finally u got choose mm for LT?
Old 10-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all bros here,

i recently saw a china ktv video that inside the room all the girls are naked.
any bros here have any info on this?

thanks
Old 12-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cylaume deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Travelled from various directions to Tanzhou over the last year, here are some of my suggestions for the various bros to consider when deciding on how to get there.

HKIA to Tanzhou
Step 1: Take the airport ferry to Jiuzhou, prices/schedule is online. Do note that you need not cross the HK immigration and need to allow time for the ferry service to collect your check-in luggage. Best not to have check-in if there is little time between your flight arrival and ferry departure.
After getting off the ferry, join the other other passengers at the pier in waiting for the checked-in luggage, about 10 min. You will need to show the baggage handlers your baggage tag.
Also, for the return trip, you will choose a ferry schedule that is at least 2 hrs before your flight departure.
Step 2: Cab to TZ. Once you exit the ferry terminal, you will be harassed by private car touts to take their vehicle. Personally, I will just walk another 10m or so to join the taxi Q. Meter cab to TZ is about 40 or so rmb only. My limited experience suggests that 5pm is a bad time to reach Jiuzhou port since the cab waiting time is the longest, still this is nothing compared to what we are seeing @ the Gongbei crossing.
Total travelling time: Ferry wait time (compute yourself based on schedule, about 15 min before ferry departure, you will need to start moving to the pier via a train service similar to the MRT, cannot possibly get lost since there is only 1 route & direction to move) + 70 min ferry travel + 15 min china immigration + 40 min taxi Q & travel
Advantages of this route: the immigration at Jiuzhou is fast like all other ferry entry points, the time and hassle saved is huge.

Shenzhen to Tanzhou
Same as the HKIA route, but instead take a ferry from Shekou ferry terminal, ferry time iirc is about 90 min.

Guangzhou Airport
I know that many websites suggested MRT to Guangzhou South, then high speed rail to Mingzhu station, followed by cabbing to Tanzhou. I will like to suggest you consider taking the intercity bus. While the train service is very punctual, getting a ticket is quite a hassle, getting from the MRT to the highspeed rail ticket booth is 10-15 min of walking, followed by a 30 min Q, and then (if you are lucky) get a ticket on the next train (about once an hr) to Mingzhu. If you are arriving at Guangzhou South on Friday/Saturday evening, be prepared to have fully packed trains. Eg, I once reached the train station at 5:30 pm on a Saturday and only got a train service at 9:00 pm, and I was open to all classes of the tickets!

Suggested Route Step 1:
The intercity bus (Guanzhou Baiyun to Zhuhai, we drop off at the one and only stop at Xiangzhou) can be boarded at both A & B terminals of the airport, and departs at 20 min intervals. If time permits board the coach at the A terminal, since the coach picks up passengers at the A terminal first, and you get your choice of seats. Coach journey is 2.5 hrs, but you need not move your butt at all, unlike the MRT-Train route that was described above.
Step 2:
Cab to Tanzhou, about 60 rmb meter. There is no official Q at the drop off point, but ime, pretty easy to flag a cab from there, did it 3 times and average waiting time is only 5 minutes.

If you have 3 or more horny bodies moving together, just grab a car and go direct lah. 600 rmb is the usual fare for a small car if you are worried about bargaining too hard or do not know the staging areas where it is cheaper.

Guangzhou to Tanzhou
Guangzhou is a big city, do not underestimate how long it takes to travel from one part of the city to another. Eg, the MRT from the airport to Guangzhou South is some 90 minutes long, pretty much a significant part of the journey. If you are moving from the city itself, do consider using the various coach terminals scattered all over the city. I know there is at least one link between Tanzhou and Tianhe/Haizhu, where buses depart every hr or so, the rest can simply be googled. Tanzhou-Tianhe is 2.5-3 hrs long depending on traffic conditions. There are short (about 1-2 min for passengers to get off) stops along the way, but you will be travelling from terminal to terminal.
The tanzhou bus terminal is located at the town central, walking distance to many hotels (except the Huangjue which happened to be one of the top KTV destinations for this town). Regardless, if you are worried about directions, just hail a tricycle which is abundant outside the coach terminal, pretty cheap to anywhere, even to Huangjue which is likely the furthest you will get for this town, it is only 10 rmb)
Again, bussing around is a good choice for solo travellers, groups can just consider grabbing a private transport. Most quotes for private (small) cars are 500 (Guangzhou south station area) to 600 (Baiyun airport area), which included the commission by the agents. If you have access to areas where the private cars gather, you can get them at 200 off, though most of the time I get only 150 off, eg, outside the Guangzhou south high speed station, I likely can get a fare of 350 rmb to Tanzhou, non-stop, the journey takes about 2 hrs. Insist on using the Guangzhou-Zhuhai west route, which is faster but incur more toll charges.

Last edited by cylaume; 12-05-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1