The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
hehe.. future park Rangsit also got s'porean bros there... si bei shak.. looks like s'poreans are all over Thailand...
Rangsit guay tiaow leur is famous too... along the river...
Yeah not many sporeans go there becos damn far (knn taxi almost 200bahts)
Butt i jus love the snooker lounge and bowling there,the waitress oso damn chio.Heniken 3.5Litres 540bahts drink untill peng!
Old 11-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Yeah not many sporeans go there becos damn far (knn taxi almost 200bahts)
Butt i jus love the snooker lounge and bowling there,the waitress oso damn chio.Heniken 3.5Litres 540bahts drink untill peng!
it is not just "damn far"... it is "super damn far" if u're staying in the town area... unless u stay near Don Mueng Airport... But its near Dream World though....

oh ya, its suppose to be one of the biggest shopping malls in Thailand? Thats what I heard...... or the other one is Secon Square.......
Old 11-10-2005, 09:54 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
it is not just "damn far"... it is "super damn far" if u're staying in the town area... unless u stay near Don Mueng Airport... But its near Dream World though....

oh ya, its suppose to be one of the biggest shopping malls in Thailand? Thats what I heard...... or the other one is Secon Square.......

Yeah man Secon square is one Huge mall, But its quite FAR Off too, Few tourists there ,but got several joints around there that are quite GOOD!!

Did anyone mentioned the seafood joint near Rama9 (Param9) junction 300m before Utopia MP. Its a rahter nice joint and Cheaper than Bok Kung Pao. cant remember the name and its a nice setup place, alfresco dining, localised place.

Though for other reasons , I only like Bok Kung Pao for the "views", hehehe, food is so-so only But it must be the MUSIC they keep pumping after closing time@ 2AM, thats why so many WLS, SYT clubbers go there to get their fix of dance and alcohol.

Maybe we shall catch up the next time i come up, do dinner And get some cheonging done. allright with ya?
Old 11-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are a few nice golf courses around Rangsit mah... For those with family Rangsit Shopping complex is a must go place for these golfers.

Beside the tim sum, I recalled thee are a few nice Thai n Seafood restuarants there too.. Though, many of the shops are the "lower end" type when i was there 2 yrs ago. Has it change for the better now ???

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 11-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
Maybe we shall catch up the next time i come up, do dinner And get some cheonging done. allright with ya?
I went to the MIXXXX place again on Sun... service actually not so good but quanlity good! She invited me go her house play with her snake and dog in future.... hehehe
Old 11-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
There are a few nice golf courses around Rangsit mah... For those with family Rangsit Shopping complex is a must go place for these golfers.

Beside the tim sum, I recalled thee are a few nice Thai n Seafood restuarants there too.. Though, many of the shops are the "lower end" type when i was there 2 yrs ago. Has it change for the better now ???
Rangsit is considered pretty out-skirt already.... but still there're always nice restaurants around which offers local price (cheap)... I think 1 of the more popular BIG restaurants near Future Park Rangsit is the Country restaurant? Big wooden house and has live band... 1 of the popular dish is the "fire chicken"?

I don't know which shops u talking about but expected "lower end" since its outskirt..
Old 11-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Eating in Bangkok

Hello,

I'll be staying at the Palazzo Hotel during Christmas and New Year holidays. I'm not interested eating breakfast at the hotel, members, could you please recommend a nice place to eat breakfast near Palazzo Hotel? What about lunch and dinner?

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew

Quote:
I went to the MIXXXX place again on Sun... service actually not so good but quanlity good! She invited me go her house play with her snake and dog in future.... hehehe
wow you're into beastiality? haha.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Andrew
wow you're into beastiality? haha.
hehehe i'm open to anything in this Amazing Land... except, having another penis near me..........
Old 11-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hehehe i'm open to anything in this Amazing Land... except, having another penis near me..........

hahaha that's funni! this penis also happens to spit venom! hahahaha!
Old 11-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Tonight website

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
They had disable for the register function. What i do was i send a mail to the webmaster and request for register. Whether or not he help, it is up to him, but chances are very very high. i got me within 2 days

Cheers
thanks!! i will try that!
Old 12-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonev
Yap, datz the pros and cons... hahaha this time you go check that place, and verify my info, k?

oso try the snacks at Emporium food court, quite a variety, and nice... some more got many beautiful ladies... =)....see only 0 leh... even if i got power oso i dun like zap people lah... just wanna pm you back to say sorry if i give misleading info... peace man later u zap me again.. ouch...
No worries brother...will up your points when I regain my reputation power. Not for anything but just to encourage objective sharing.
Old 13-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

This might sound funny.. but this is recommendation for S'poreans staying long term in Thailand and missing S'pore food....

Went to Sala Daeng Soi1 yesterday.... U-Chu Liang Building, HSBC building, beside the bank, there's a Issarn food restaurant call Cha Cha Cha... they have a stall call "Andy's Singapore Prawn Noodle".

I won't say its the best prawn noodle i ever tasted, but it sure taste good since i've not had any s'pore food for a while!

U guys can bring ur Thai gfs there to let them try s'pore flavour food.

Its open Mon-Sat, 9am till 6pm only. Location is jus opp Lumphini Park. Along Ranma 4 Road from Sathorn junction towards Silom and Surawong junction. Just around the corner of Sala Daeng Soi 1.

cheers

Last edited by singrakthai; 13-10-2005 at 10:51 AM.
Old 13-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 23
krestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went to Sala Daeng Soi1 yesterday.... U-Chu Liang Building, HSBC building, beside the bank, there's a Issarn food restaurant call Cha Cha Cha... they have a stall call "Andy's Singapore Prawn Noodle".
Talking about Issarn food... bros got any reccommendation? how's Cha Cha Cha?
Old 13-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krestar
Talking about Issarn food... bros got any reccommendation? how's Cha Cha Cha?
one of my fav is Issarn food! jim joop is my fav... Never dined at Cha Cha Cha cos was there in the afternoon and that restaurant seens like more of a evening, night joint. Nice environment... got stage, live band... actually it looks like a "mini HARDROCK cafe".... i expect lots of farangs and expats....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1