The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: photo from kangde hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
yeah..that why i reluctant to post the shower room photo...hope my reflection will not give you any wet dream tonight...
How true, honestly I was asking bro smartke if that was a gal leh.......
Old 24-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

[QUOTE=shibaxian;5967042]You want to know what i done with fgg...cannot tell you but can show you if party with me

Bro smartke, better embrace yourself, this not for faint hearted one........warn u in advance har.

Bro SBX, will u be in SP mid July ? Will catch up w/u either in CP or HZ anyway.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro smartke, better embrace yourself, this not for faint hearted one........warn u in advance har.

Bro SBX, will u be in SP mid July ? Will catch up w/u either in CP or HZ anyway.

Quote:
You want to know what i done with fgg...cannot tell you but can show you if party with me
well, althou i'm really a SHY guy, but think i can b adventurous la...

anyway, "u jump, i jump" (tat is, if its within my limit)

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 25-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=FeiGohGoh;5968875]
Quote:
You want to know what i done with fgg...cannot tell you but can show you if party with me

i will be in sg from now till end of july...now saving money in my piggy bank. And also old liao, need more time to accumulate my sperm bank
Anyway, you have any plan to cheong china during end of july...i will be in china from 27/7 till 11/8...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 25-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
well, althou i'm really a SHY guy, but think i can b adventurous la...

anyway, "u jump, i jump" (tat is, if its within my limit)
Bro, you don't talk big...the game i played with fgg...i think even the china man don't dare to take the challenge... later you will regret if you promise to do it...

Last edited by shibaxian; 25-05-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=shibaxian;5969047]
Quote:

i will be in sg from now till end of july...now saving money in my piggy bank. And also old liao, need more time to accumulate my sperm bank
Anyway, you have any plan to cheong china during end of july...i will be in china from 27/7 till 11/8...
My tentative schedule for July : 13th-18th CP
19th-23rd Sg/My
24th-Aug 3rd CP/HZ

So, we can either meet up in Sg or China.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=FeiGohGoh;5969087]
Quote:

My tentative schedule for July : 13th-18th CP
19th-23rd Sg/My
24th-Aug 3rd CP/HZ

So, we can either meet up in Sg or China.
yes...i will pm you where will i be during this period...my crazy brother, raymond will be with me during that time...

Old 25-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=shibaxian;5969096]
Quote:

yes...i will pm you where will i be during this period...my crazy brother, raymond will be with me during that time...
Great ! Oh...I miss him too......
Old 25-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=FeiGohGoh;5969115]
Quote:

Great ! Oh...I miss him too......
ya...because you also take his first XXXX...veri deep indeed...

Old 25-05-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=shibaxian;5969138]
Quote:

ya...because you also take his first XXXX...veri deep indeed...
Man....better not make that a habit, I might get hook u know......
Old 25-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=FeiGohGoh;5969156]
Quote:

Man....better not make that a habit, I might get hook u know......
forget to say...am i right that day you and him done 180 degree twist...

Old 25-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=shibaxian;5969165]
Quote:

forget to say...am i right that day you and him done 180 degree twist...
remember something like that......yes...like those sailors with their honey after returning to home port.....hehehe!!!
Old 25-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you don't talk big...the game i played with fgg...i think even the china man don't dare to take the challenge... later you will regret if you promise to do it...
bro, think u din see my prev msg properly la...

ok ok, jus treat tat i talked big ya... me bad...

*SEMI RETIRED
Old 25-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
bro, think u din see my prev msg properly la...

ok ok, jus treat tat i talked big ya... me bad...
Don't worry, just joking...

Old 25-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't worry, just joking...
i know...

我很好酒,但不好色...

*SEMI RETIRED
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1