The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Bro, i cannot edit the post liao, how to remove?
good morning! someone say deleted liao, but I still see it....
Old 01-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
gd morning to u.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
really bro? i think if Bro T_T see your post, he will start panicking again....hehehehe maybe you did not clear your temp internet files or cookies that's why he still see it, the pic is gone for sure liao.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
gd morning to u.
me going to sleep liao. got back today from Ipoh... danok... spend 3 nights eating pak gor... drooling at holy having a shiok shiok time.... so jealous. Some more say old and ugly!!!!! Got food eat still complain....

Please wait for his FR... he got soemthing special to report, I still waiting..

And heard he going there to bukar pusa....... tui, so shiok again.

And then longer wait for the FRssssssss.......
Old 01-10-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
really bro? i think if Bro T_T see your post, he will start panicking again....hehehehe maybe you did not clear your temp internet files or cookies that's why he still see it, the pic is gone for sure liao.
hi Bro, I logged out clear cookie and clear all my temp internet files/folders/history..... still there....... didn't mean to panic anyone... just did it after seeing your post...

will advise when the pic is gone.... actually that pic quite harmless, but good lesson to learn.... I am one of those very shy one... and i only have auntie, so nothing to show.... unlucky or what....
Old 01-10-2008, 01:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
hi Bro, I logged out clear cookie and clear all my temp internet files/folders/history..... still there....... didn't mean to panic anyone... just did it after seeing your post...

will advise when the pic is gone.... actually that pic quite harmless, but good lesson to learn.... I am one of those very shy one... and i only have auntie, so nothing to show.... unlucky or what....
Arg,.....good morning everyone....didn't sleep yet...grandshifu etct.....where is aunty that you need to eat pak gor?

By the way, I didn't see anything pictures....!

Aiya...King TD sleep so early tonight...no midnight kakis already...hahahahahah!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro Etct88, please let me know when the pic is gone. It seem now you're only one still seeing it today while I'm the one seeing it yesterday. What a bad omen to start a new day in my office.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, i cannot edit the post liao, how to remove?
No problems Bro TD.King, I think it is gone liao, a big screw-up on my part. paiseh, paiseh.....
Old 01-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
No problems Bro TD.King, I think it is gone liao, a big screw-up on my part. paiseh, paiseh.....
Bro, i still can see it.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i still can see it.
Hi Bro TT, sorry, went off you you msn. Yes, I still see the pic, when I logged on. I don't think can delete liao. Have to be done by TD on the same day..

Don't worry, maybe only some of us can see only. Really just a nice pic, nothing more.

Take care......
Old 01-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro TT, sorry, went off you you msn. Yes, I still see the pic, when I logged on. I don't think can delete liao. Have to be done by TD on the same day..

Don't worry, maybe only some of us can see only. Really just a nice pic, nothing more.

Take care......
Gd afternoon Bro etct88, how r u ? fer days u mia go where?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:08 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
good afternoon sifuuuuuuu... you woke up liao... so early???? no match last night meh????

Btw, still have 3 months only before you can start cheong... keke
Old 01-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
ha ha ha....back last night from KL/Ipoh/Danok..... eat pak gor for 3 nights, sigh....

wanna to msn... check pm....

I very shy, ah pek no stories to tell, come and read and pcc..........
Old 01-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

This thread sibeh strong.. everyday at least few pages long..

When is the next BIG trip??

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 01-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
good afternoon sifuuuuuuu... you woke up liao... so early???? no match last night meh????

Btw, still have 3 months only before you can start cheong... keke
got a lot of match last nite, morning 6am then slp. just now 11am woke up. YOUNGMAN no need to sleep so many mah! HeeHeeHeeHee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1