The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Me here many years liao. Wanna form a SGP group to chiong in GZ?
Old 30-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackln View Post
Me here many years liao. Wanna form a SGP group to chiong in GZ?
I will be happy to join you. Which part of GZ do you work in? I am over at Huangpu area.
Old 30-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
I will be happy to join you. Which part of GZ do you work in? I am over at Huangpu area.
Bro Willie, U so free can post ar? When we wan cheong KTV this week?
Old 31-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro Willie, U so free can post ar? When we wan cheong KTV this week?
tonite, no problem. where you want to go, bro.
Old 31-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keegan7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR:
Location: Spa beside Guangzhou Hotel, 5th floor (different from the foot massage located at 4th floor)

After jacuzzi and steam bath, waitress bring a computer screen with pictures of the girl for u to choose. She only show me 5 girls that were available at that time (but the computer have at least listing of 50+ girls). I chose a girl from Shenchuan.
Go to the room and wait for the girl. She turned up - just like the picture (face: 7/10). Straight away asked me whether want service or not. I said yes and she asked me whether got bring the tips. I said no and how much does it cost. She said rmb 500 for full service and asked me to go and take my $$$. I go dwn to the locker and bring the money to her.
After that, she strip and give a BJ (with cold / hot treatment). After that I f her.
First time in GZ, so don't know rmb500 is the right price or not.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Hi fellow bros,
just want to provide some feedback on the KTV that we visited last nite. We (3 of us) bro Willie, bro K*lvin and me went to 海上明珠 at 黄埔东路, sori can't rem the number oredi.
Arrived at 8.30pm and bro W and bro K oredi in room. They selected 2 mms and are sitted and enjoying the company liao. I cum with my DJ KC whom I book room from her. She happy to fulfil this month quota liao. We oso call another DJ to cum room for help music selection.
Bro W mm really cute and have nice ass, view from behind damn shiok one, really full moon size from the rear...hehehe. Bro K mm very syt one and playable look. My own DJ nice to me but face so so onli, so just take her for a nice feel and gfe lor.
We take small room which can take easily 4 pax and cost rmb$888 min spend. Bro W oredi ordered Chivas for rmb768 and some other finger foods. Total spend cums up to rmb1080 plus 200 for DJ and 100 for helper boy.

We stop session at 12midnite and want to bring all the mms + DJs for disco after the session. I give all mms additional rmb100 to cum along, including the rm DJ. Bro K's mm 1st one to jump up and say yes to go, bro W mm initially don't wan to go but c so many ppl going, she oso say OK. The rm DJ oso on. While going out, Bro K's mm disappear....WTF, take tip and 1st one to say go, now MIA liao. I damn TuLan and ask my DJ to find her and her mummy. Even bro K call n call her hp but no answer. Finaly found her mummy n fark her up-side down on her daughter behavior and she said will return the rmb100 tmr, I buaysong and tell her its not the rmb100, its a small sum, but she take money and run away, thats the worse part. KNN!!!

Finally we go to disco wif 3 girls and 3 guys. Sori, I did not get the name of disco lah, paisei damn dark and I just follow my DJ lor. Spend in disco is 1 dozen at rmb180, I got 2 dozen for all to share share. At disco, bro W mm say not go wif him for tau pau, NB!!! He damn tulan and we all go back empty handed except for me n my DJ KC go back n do the deed (sori to bros for the disappointment).
I think next time, we better tell the mm and their mummy that we wan tabao before we sit the mms to avoid the disappoinment.

Today, we rtn and ask the same mm that fly aeroplane us and make her drunk, OK bros?
Old 02-09-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

GZ is so dead, even asking the cabby for info - where to find ladies.. they laugh..
Looks like the place is too clean already..even now taking a train from SZ also need to use ID to buy plus full security checks at the gates.

Feel like booking into an army camp man.

Anyway if anyone wanna go clubbing and drinking please call me along..
I don't know if i can tarhan 3 days here without doing anything but walking around aimlessly or going to tianhe 天河。
Prices here are too expensive for short time,have to save my soldiers for dong guan.

On the plus side, I'm staying around haizhuguangchang metro - 海珠广场站.
So it's very near the changtidamalu which is the jiuba jie 酒吧街-长提大马路。
call me 13632627864

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 02-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Kent_do;
Do you mind if I ask which hotel you stay in?. Me want to go GZ to look see look see. But bring KC with me.
Want to look for good and nice girl friendly hotel.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
GZ is so dead, even asking the cabby for info - where to find ladies.. they laugh..
Looks like the place is too clean already..even now taking a train from SZ also need to use ID to buy plus full security checks at the gates.

I don't know if i can tarhan 3 days here without doing anything but walking around aimlessly or going to tianhe 天河。
Prices here are too expensive for short time,have to save my soldiers for dong guan.

call me 13632627864
my driver tells me that along the river banks at changtidamalu, there are fl who will usually approach lone man in the nite. you can try fishing there.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Hi fellow bros,
just want to provide some feedback on the KTV that we visited last nite. We (3 of us) bro Willie, bro K*lvin and me went to 海上明珠 at 黄埔东路, sori can't rem the number oredi.
Arrived at 8.30pm and bro W and bro K oredi in room. They selected 2 mms and are sitted and enjoying the company liao. I cum with my DJ KC whom I book room from her. She happy to fulfil this month quota liao. We oso call another DJ to cum room for help music selection.
Bro W mm really cute and have nice ass, view from behind damn shiok one, really full moon size from the rear...hehehe. Bro K mm very syt one and playable look. My own DJ nice to me but face so so onli, so just take her for a nice feel and gfe lor.
We take small room which can take easily 4 pax and cost rmb$888 min spend. Bro W oredi ordered Chivas for rmb768 and some other finger foods. Total spend cums up to rmb1080 plus 200 for DJ and 100 for helper boy.

We stop session at 12midnite and want to bring all the mms + DJs for disco after the session. I give all mms additional rmb100 to cum along, including the rm DJ. Bro K's mm 1st one to jump up and say yes to go, bro W mm initially don't wan to go but c so many ppl going, she oso say OK. The rm DJ oso on. While going out, Bro K's mm disappear....WTF, take tip and 1st one to say go, now MIA liao. I damn TuLan and ask my DJ to find her and her mummy. Even bro K call n call her hp but no answer. Finaly found her mummy n fark her up-side down on her daughter behavior and she said will return the rmb100 tmr, I buaysong and tell her its not the rmb100, its a small sum, but she take money and run away, thats the worse part. KNN!!!

Finally we go to disco wif 3 girls and 3 guys. Sori, I did not get the name of disco lah, paisei damn dark and I just follow my DJ lor. Spend in disco is 1 dozen at rmb180, I got 2 dozen for all to share share. At disco, bro W mm say not go wif him for tau pau, NB!!! He damn tulan and we all go back empty handed except for me n my DJ KC go back n do the deed (sori to bros for the disappointment).
I think next time, we better tell the mm and their mummy that we wan tabao before we sit the mms to avoid the disappoinment.

Today, we rtn and ask the same mm that fly aeroplane us and make her drunk, OK bros?

2 nites, all mm super syt type, last nite one only 17 going 18 in 4 days...but all cannot bonk, knnccb!!! waste of F@#$ing time! Next time, i make sure i tell the bloody mummy first, can't take home F@#$off! however, did notice that the 3 mm i had with me all had full-time day job, one is secretary, another a clerk and the 3rd a undergraduate.

But we did make 1 DJ high and drunk followed by partying at a nearby disco. hope for better results in dongguan later today.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
Hi Kent_do;
Do you mind if I ask which hotel you stay in?. Me want to go GZ to look see look see. But bring KC with me.
Want to look for good and nice girl friendly hotel.
bro kent is staying at 明珠酒店 at 开发区. if for leisure, suggest you dun stay here. look for one in 天河区 would be better.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
auditor auditee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros,

Just to share.
Abt April tis year, my HK supplier took me to Fohsan during d Canton fair. V went to Osotto spa n hotel for massage.
It was good n cheap. V pay bat 350
D package include unlimited use of jacuzzi pool, food n drink and also 1hr massage.
Though d massage was suppose to b healthy but b'coz it was in individual room u can get a little naughty with d girl. The do ball massage but discrete. Girl quality also not bad
At d huge lounge u can relax watch movie or just sleep. Good place too rest after a night of bonking. Food is also of hotel std.
Bros, give it a try d next time in guangzhou. It beats staying in highly expensive Guangzhou hotel especially during CF
Old 03-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
laohero123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post

call me 13632627864

Bro, were at GZ last few days. Suggest you try this special service spa located within 广州国德国际大酒店, if you take a cab, just tell them hotel is next to K 歌王(天河) and nearby 广州酒家.

Look for number 39, she is good. You may want to call her to check whether she is working that day @ 15915804315. Service over there is all the way upto JG and you can touch whereever you want, except putting the didii into number 19 hole.

Enjoy yourself.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

feel like hitting the clubs but don't know where to go..
Shall go see see.. saw one coco and then another one near the haizhu guangchang

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 04-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegan7 View Post
FR:
Location: Spa beside Guangzhou Hotel, 5th floor (different from the foot massage located at 4th floor)

After jacuzzi and steam bath, waitress bring a computer screen with pictures of the girl for u to choose. She only show me 5 girls that were available at that time (but the computer have at least listing of 50+ girls). I chose a girl from Shenchuan.
Go to the room and wait for the girl. She turned up - just like the picture (face: 7/10). Straight away asked me whether want service or not. I said yes and she asked me whether got bring the tips. I said no and how much does it cost. She said rmb 500 for full service and asked me to go and take my $$$. I go dwn to the locker and bring the money to her.
After that, she strip and give a BJ (with cold / hot treatment). After that I f her.
First time in GZ, so don't know rmb500 is the right price or not.
Hey Bro, which no u called? I been there a few times. Can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1