The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tan-Zhou ( 坦州 )

A friend and I drove down to Tanzhou last Wednesday to scout it out - and it couldn't have been a worse day to do so, as we were caught badly by the Typhoon.

This being so, this report MAY NOT BE a true reflection as to what Tanzhou is all about - especially after hearing such glowing things as thousands of girls and that the place is like what Chang Ping was 7 or so years ago etc etc. You may want to NOT keep on reading this as I really will not be giving out much by way of useful information. It may even be total misinformation actually!!

Anyway, the first thing we had to contend with is the horrendous traffic jams caused by the constant down pour and of course, our non-familiarity with the layout of the hamlet. We managed to make our way to The Huichang Hotel and the much talked about KTV with the girls at 2-6-9 but the place does not get started until 7. What we did see of the place though, certainly was not impressive - quite run down and smelly...as can be expected I guess, from a KTV which offers such cheap drinks, minimum etc.

As it was too early, we went ahead and tried to find those BBS's that are supposed to abound - but we couldn't find one single taxi or pirate taxi even outside the hotel to take us around. The only mode of public transport that seems to abound in Tanzhou are those 3 wheeler canvas topped motorized pedicabs - and in that rain, we decided that there's no way that we could stay dry. You may want to note this fact about Tanzhou – that there does not seem to be any taxis, and that if you also want to try to monger there, you do want to already have your transportation all pre-sorted out.

Anyway, we had absolute Zilch Luck trying to find the BBS’s ourselves and proceeded to ask these Trike Taxi drivers to lead us around. We asked three of them and they all reported no such thing in Tanzhou and it was only the fourth one we asked that tried…..and of course failed to find any at all. Incredible given that I’ve heard such glowing reports about these Tanzhou BBS’s! But there you have it! Perhaps it’s only that day and because of the typhoon?

So, we then phoned up the agents that are supposed to service this place. The first one kept on just telling us to go back to the Hui Chang Hotel KTV (yeah, right, it was only 4 PM and we know for a fact the place don’t get started until 7 at the earliest), the second one kept asking us to go and pick her up (Yeah, right, we didn’t even know where we were ourselves, even with our Ipad on Google map!!), giving us all sorts of fanciful directions to God knows where, whilst the third one quite helpfully tried to guide us to the famous afternoon KTV – which we also could not reach, as we again got stuck in a massive traffic jam and the place is actually NOT inTanzhou but at least 15 KM away in Shen Wan. Cain’t really blame him for NOT wanting to go out to meet us as the weather was really horrendous then.

We accepted defeat after checking out the Hui Chang Hotel KTV again …and noticing really quite unpalatable girls on display. Granted it was right on the dot at 7 PM and may be too early and yes, it WAS a stormy night – but what we saw on offer then….welll…. retreat was perhaps the best option.

I was going to go with my friend to drive back to Guangzhou where he lives and where he knows his way around but we ran into the Tanzhou Bus Terminus and I decided to just sulk my way down to Zhuhai on the bus.

A complete bust of a scouting trip! Sorry if I wasted your time reading this drivel!!
Hopefully others will have a better luck on Tanzhou…and report back….. Please !!!

SEAJ
Old 20-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
whiteknight9;9539892]Any good bros can help translate this to English.

神湾一夜游

沉晚去神湾镇办完工作上噶野后,时间尚早先8点半,加上呢排好燥,突然见到几个灯光字牌“好世界健康中心” ,于是就决定去爽下,反正好日都唔过神湾一次,一于睇下呢边噶SN系点噶先。
入到去,有个男的接待我,话有三种消费:¥218(自己冲凉),¥288贵宾房(90分钟),¥338贵宾 房(120分钟)。 我选佐贵宾房,入到去吓佐一跳,都未见过甘差噶贵宾房的,超级残旧,宝丽金果D带洗手间噶房,相比佢豪华好 多。 个男的带佐一条女入黎,我即刻话换,点知佢话:依家D女都响上钟,最后一个,唔系噶话要等45 分钟。 真系又吓一跳,第一次到SN,话得番最后一个JS选,唔通依家噶经济,真系甘好生意。 我即走了。 建议各位唔好去果间野啊。
出佐去,就即克开车过对面马路,果边有两间KTV,一间叫天龙,一间叫龙堡。 就系好世界酒店对面,反正成条神湾大道,就得果度系多人D的,去到就好容易见到灯光牌的。
去佐一间叫龙堡的KTV,要佐间细KTV房,先80蚊房费(好平啊)酒水就另计,你中意自己带支水上去,唔 点酒水都得。 KTV房,我就唔详细介绍了,因为是在街市二楼改建的,房间装修,音响效果无样得,歌曲又旧,不过我唔介意 呢D,目得唔系去唱K。
个妈眯带佐成十五六条女入黎,一眼落去,都唔错的。 当然,同神湾好远度另一间叫富溪的KTV比,D女就无甘正(因为半年前去过,D女真系几索,又玩得,响K房 除晒衫同你玩色盅);
计落条数,成晚就80KTV房费160两支红酒钱100小费100 180酒店房费=620蚊,呢个价可以去到好多SN了。 抵唔抵玩就见仁见智了。

Loosely translated, pardon any mistakes!

Shen Wan One Day Tour

Finished early last night after handling some work matters in Shen Wan at 830pm. Was really feeling heaty recently, and after seeing a few neon signboards, with one namely 好世界健康中心 (Good World Health Center?), i decided to go in and have some fun, to try out the quality of the Saunas in Shen Wan which i rarely come..

Upon entering, the guy who attended to me, told me that there are 3 different packages: 218rmb (Bath Yourself), 288rmb (Vip 90 Mins) and 338rmb (Vip 120 Mins) I chose the Vip Room and got a shock upon entering! Never had i seen VIP rooms that were so dilapidated! Even those rooms at 宝丽金果 with attached bathrooms are much more luxurious than this!

The guy the brought a girl into the room, which i rejected immediately. He then said that all the girls are working at the moment, and i would have to wait 45 mins for another girl. This gave me a shock again, first time i have been to a sauna and the last girl was allocated to me. Don't tell me the economy is so good now, that all the girls are taken, and only left with one for me. I left immediately, and i advise all not to go there.

Upon leaving the sauna, i drove across the street where i saw 2 KTVs. One named 天龙,the other 龙堡. Just directly opposite 好世界酒店. Its easily located as along the whole stretch of Shen Wan Drive, this place is the most crowded and you will see those neon signs upon reaching.

Went to the one named 龙堡 and asked for the pricing. Small KTV rooms at 80rmb (Really Cheap) Liquor charges applies separately, you can even bring your own bottle of water up and not order any drinks. I will not go into the quality of the rooms and ktv system, as this is a ktv room located on the 2nd level of the shop houses. The system, decorations of the room were nothing to boast about, the songs were old, but i did not mind as my motive was not to go there to sing!

The mummy then brought in about 15 to 16 girls, which looks acceptable at first look. But of course, compared to 富溪 KTV which is located quite far from Shen Wan, the girls here pales in comparisons.. (Went the 6 months ago, the girls there were really pretty, playable and strip naked in the rooms to play dice with you)

Total damage for the night, 80 for KTV room, 160 for 2 bottles of red wine, 100 Tips, 180 Hotel Room Charges, Total Damage = 620rmb, at this price, i can go to alot of other better saunas. Whether its worth it or not, its up to individual!

Well, after reading this FR and the one by one of our bros here, i figured Tan Zhou might not be as fun as it seems..

Last edited by lonely_spirit; 22-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 20-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
A friend I drove down to Tanzhou last Wednesday to scout it out - and it couldn't have been a worse day to do so, as we were caught badly by the Typhoon.

This being so, this report MAY NOT BE a true reflection as to what Tanzhou is all about - especially after hearing such glowing things as thousands of girls and that the place is like what Chang Ping was 7 or so years ago etc etc. You may want to NOT keep on reading this as I really will not be giving out much by way of useful information. It may even be total misinformation actually!!

Anyway, the first thing we had to contend with is the horrendous traffic jams caused by the constant down pour and of course, our non-familiarity with the layout of the hamlet. We managed to make our way to The Huichang Hotel and the much talked about KTV with the girls at 2-6-9 but the place does not get started until 7. What we did see of the place though, certainly was not impressive - quite run down and smelly...as can be expected I guess, from a KTV which offers such cheap drinks, minimum etc.

As it was too early, we went ahead and tried to find those BBS's that are supposed to abound - but we couldn't find one single taxi or pirate taxi even outside the hotel to take us around. The only mode of public transport that seems to abound in Tanzhou are those 3 wheeler canvas topped motorized pedicabs - and in that rain, we decided that there's no way that we could stay dry. You may want to note this fact about Tanzhou – that there does not seem to be any taxis, and that if you also want to try to monger there, you do want to already have your transportation all pre-sorted out.

Anyway, we had absolute Zilch Luck trying to find the BBS’s ourselves and proceeded to ask these Trike Taxi drivers to lead us around. We asked three of them and they all reported no such thing in Tanzhou and it was only the fourth one we asked that tried…..and of course failed to find any at all. Incredible given that I’ve heard such glowing reports about these Tanzhou BBS’s! But there you have it! Perhaps it’s only that day and because of the typhoon?

So, we then phoned up the agents that are supposed to service this place. The first one kept on just telling us to go back to the Hui Chang Hotel KTV (yeah, right, it was only 4 PM and we know for a fact the place don’t get started until 7 at the earliest), the second one kept asking us to go and pick her up (Yeah, right, we didn’t even know where we were ourselves, even with our Ipad on Google map!!), giving us all sorts of fanciful directions to God knows where, whilst the third one quite helpfully tried to guide us to the famous afternoon KTV – which we also could not reach, as we again got stuck in a massive traffic jam and the place is actually NOT inTanzhou but at least 15 KM away in Shen Wan. Cain’t really blame him for NOT wanting to go out to meet us as the weather was really horrendous then.

We accepted defeat after checking out the Hui Chang Hotel KTV again …and noticing really quite unpalatable girls on display. Granted it was right on the dot at 7 PM and may be too early and yes, it WAS a stormy night – but what we saw on offer then….welll…. retreat was perhaps the best option.

I was going to go with my friend to drive back to Guangzhou where he lives and where he knows his way around but we ran into the Tanzhou Bus Terminus and I decided to just sulk my way down to Zhuhai on the bus.

A complete bust of a scouting trip! Sorry if I wasted your time reading this drivel!!
Hopefully others will have a better luck on Tanzhou…and report back….. Please !!!

SEAJ
Sorry to hear about yr misadventure.

I had better luck as a local friend brought me there.
Was still wondering will I be disappointed when he brought me there.
Went with an open heart and all is well.
U definitely can't compare cp with tz. Maybe for a budget cheongster like me, it is ok.
Getting old too. Can't travel to cp too often.
Old 20-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Sorry to hear about yr misadventure.

I had better luck as a local friend brought me there.
Was still wondering will I be disappointed when he brought me there.
Went with an open heart and all is well.
U definitely can't compare cp with tz. Maybe for a budget cheongster like me, it is ok.
Getting old too. Can't travel to cp too often.
Oh wow - thanks for your input.
Can you please expound on what you know about Tanzhou?

I've heard a lot of good things about Tanzhou and actually cannot believe that what all I experienced truly paints a fair picture of this place. Can you please set me straight by relaying what all you had experienced and enjoyed there?

Many thanks beforehand

SEAJ
Old 21-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
I've heard a lot of good things about Tanzhou and actually cannot believe that what all I experienced truly paints a fair picture of this place. Can you please set me straight by relaying what all you had experienced and enjoyed there
I've got a good friend who is base in Macau and always travels across the boarder for entertainment. When I asked him about Tanzhou, his reply was, don't waste time...girls there tends to be those from kampong...so unless those are your kind of vege...then pls don't bother going
Old 21-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
I've got a good friend who is base in Macau and always travels across the boarder for entertainment. When I asked him about Tanzhou, his reply was, don't waste time...girls there tends to be those from kampong...so unless those are your kind of vege...then pls don't bother going
sounds beri scary leh ....

one of my regulars in YH moved there a year ago and I will go there next trip to explore ...
Old 21-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontDesk View Post
Will definitely be glad to send in a report in a weeks time. Not having too much hopes as even the trails in HK forums stop talking about it by 2010.

Quite possibly the place died together with ZH.

Wish us luck.
salute! pioneers!
Old 22-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
sounds beri scary leh ....
then i go with you lor...can or not???
Old 22-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then i go with you lor...can or not???
let SC and waterboy scout that place first and we can go later .....
Old 23-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bro SeaJ,

Thanks for your report.

Should consider really if wanted to visit such place.

Thanks for the racki and info given out

Quote:
A friend and I drove down to Tanzhou last Wednesday to scout it out - and it couldn't have been a worse day to do so, as we were caught badly by the Typhoon.

SEAJ

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 23-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hey Bro SeaJ,

Thanks for your report.

Should consider really if wanted to visit such place.

Thanks for the racki and info given out
Many thanks for your kind words - and I do apologize that I did not really provide much to the intel on Tanzhou.

Hopefully others have better luck/experiences there and would share such with us.

SEAJ
Old 24-08-2013, 09:07 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many thanks for your kind words - and I do apologize that I did not really provide much to the intel on Tanzhou.

Hopefully others have better luck/experiences there and would share such with us.

SEAJ
Thanks .. good to know for future planning
Old 25-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Thanks .. good to know for future planning
Further on Tanzhou, the name of the 2 afternoon KTV's are:
天龙,Dragon (Tian Long), and 龙堡 Dragon Castle(Long Bao).

They are Just directly opposite 好世界酒店. (Good World Hotel.) in Shenwan.

This is info I gleaned from Lonely Spirit above, which is the primary subject of my search in Tanzhou.

SEAJ
Old 25-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so what exactly is the diff between those kumpung chicks vs like those in CP?

uncouth? unrefined ? unshaven armpits?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 25-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
so what exactly is the diff between those kumpung chicks vs like those in CP?

uncouth? unrefined ? unshaven armpits?
Totally my own POV - but I'd opine that Chang Ping girls are also mostly kampong or factory girls - except that they now have more experience and street smarts.
Street smarts to dress better, act a bit more refined - but still a kampong girl at heart. And alongside such street smarts is them acting like Princesses, have higher demands from us punters, pricing themselves way higher and worse and worse attitude as they now know that there is literally an unlimited supply of us mongers who would partake of their "services."

Yes, kampong girls are for the most part unrefined, more uncouth, and will most likely display an unkempt growth under their armpits - but I'd much prefer them over these spoilt CP gals.

In fact, Kampong girls are what I found as the main attraction of CP gals of years gone by; I was sick and tired of these supposedly "sophisticated" technicians in HOng Kong, Singapore, Thailand etc - and such a place is what I am now trying to discover....thus Tanzhou!!

Just my very own POV

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1