The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
What.... go no smart response no more?
Cat Got your tongue?

Or that the truth just cannot be responded to?

SEAJ
I'll use compilation of data to reply you from now on as your posts are all rubbish.

This to remind everyone who is the antagonist and the pussy who run to moderator for cover when he can't stand the heat.
SEAJ the disgrace of all Indonesia Chinese and anti-Singaporean antagonist.

FACTS/FAQs ON STEALTH AGENTS SEAJ & OOLOUIS
AGENTS Of S.T.E.A.L.T.H.
Evidence SEAJ Is A Stealth Agent Without Paying Advertisement Fees
10 Facts That You Should Know About SEAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Of course, if someone is against you, it's necessairly because he is a clone/has something personal against you.

If everybody are agaisnt you, it's probably you are just an asshole, no need to see consipracy.

Keep it up dumbass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
SEAJ style never change let me pen down to create awareness for others to judge

1) come out to all threads with motherhood statement
2) pretend to be a mr nice giving warnings of scammers scams with out evidences
3) when people reply to you asking for evidences you reply with "LFMAO why should i bring out evidences for you guys to challenge me?"
4) when people deny your accusation you starts to discriminately called names "idiots" Or "disjointed your Brain needs medical attention"
5) when people rebut back same kindness as the manner you did to them words for words names for names you called people racists
6) when overwhelming replies you call in moderator to clean saying we written rubbish and created wars (refer to step (1) to (4) you can see you create a war)
7) when even more replies you said we are idiots bring it all more
8) when losing end you act friendly trying mend fences
9) when people give in you start the whole shit again from step (1) to (7)
10) you will post i will ignore you I don't intend to reply your posting
11) you call names and start all over ...
Old 07-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ladyboy.......... Knnz u wan to accuse me again hor? U chao ah gua start ur luan gong jiao wei tao hong liao lor? U cheebye don blame me for chaking u becuz u start it first......... Eh by the way the lanjiao golfing recommendations u gave me u forgot to tell me ur agent referral code lei....... Knnz like that how they pay u for ur referral? Chao ah gua......... Don anyhow point ur cheebye fingers around la......... That time u say i tony clone then i make u paisei liao u bo wei gong say " oh ok " u still not paiseh enuff ah? Chao ah gua u started tis again with me so see me often here...........
Quote:
Ooops - yeah, sorry!
C+P'd too quickly!
I'll delete the entry for you.
OK?
Thanks

Come to think of it, I don't even know what you and I got against @other?
I'd say that I don't even understand at least 80% of what you say - truly amazing that we'd be going at it!
My Apologies enough to let by-gones be by-gones?
SEAJ
Hahaha what a fucking gu niang pussy SEAJ is!
Balls shrinking as the days go by.

Undisputed Prata King on SBF!
Old 07-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I'll use compilation of data to reply you from now on as your posts are all rubbish.

This to remind everyone who is the antagonist and the pussy who run to moderator for cover when he can't stand the heat.
SEAJ the disgrace of all Indonesia Chinese and anti-Singaporean antagonist.
This makes me really LMFAO!
Soooo…. Desperate huh?!
Like I said, if you are SO AGAINST our Mods and Boss, why don’t you just stop posting here? Good idea?
Heck, all you post are tempting half-reports designed to pique the curiosity of and contact by Samsters when you can scam them! So no loss!

Call me whatever you want – at least I wouldn't even think of doing such a low-life, dishonest way of making a living!
Go around specializing in and zeroing on Singaporeans – YOUR FELLOW Singaporeans – to scam and con!
Ethnic affinity scam. Taking advantage of the good and trusting nature of your fellow Singaporeans to victimize them. Disgusting!
Quote:
FACTS/FAQs ON STEALTH AGENTS SEAJ & OOLOUIS
Quote:
[B]• AGENTS Of S.T.E.A.L.T.H.
Thanks Sifu tony! So, so very entertaining!

But for the sake of plausibility, please note the following and hopefully you’ll revise before you go on with chapter 3! You want to make it at least a tiny bit believable – no?

You’ve been watching too many Hollywood movies!!!
Only in movies and I guess possibly in the offices of my Western counterparts, yeah they could possibly have “burly security guards…” Errr…not in Asia! I’ve never had anything but gentlemanly parting when I lay anybody off. I guess this is not the case in your trade huh? Also, have you ever seen a “Burly” security guard in Hong Kong? LOL - Yea, think about this!

And to give it an alternative maximum dramatic effect, how about daily late-night Long distance calls over weeks, depicting the tension of negotiations, of trying to figure out something else, when it’s a mutual parting for the good of both the enterprise and the employee?! Me, convincing them that the replacement I hired and trained for over a year was then good enough to do the job. Them… still not sure. Good huh?! And maybe my look of regret and sadness as the office Limo and driver drops me off at home on my final day. Soft pan, screen darkens, and ….. Poof! Really good if I may so myself!

2002, hmmmm….How about let’s make it 2004-5 when the effect of SARS really bit Hong Kong, or how about 2008 when the world nearly melted. Everything was still hunky-dory in 2002!

And as for Oolouis, you gotta check with him as he was the one who contacted me. Yeah, small point but he may object as the only reason I did agree to meet him (after routinely refusing to meet internet strangers, especially from SBF for years) was our shared “experience” on here with you Stealth agents, Taikors, Taikor wannabes, Clones…. You know, your gang!

And 2010 – way way too early! You know,…. Readers…. They’re gonna be finicky about facts!

But then again….you HAVE done your homework and thorough investigations haven’t you (Woo Hoo – really?), and who knows if I’m just feeding you a line or not – right?

To you too Sifu tony , LMFAO, and thanks for all your effort.
Keep up the good work!
But come on, if you’re gonna be making all this effort – write better, write more complete, make it plausible at least!!
I DOOOOO love a good read!!!

Errr… who’s Stim Lee?
Your nom-de-plume as an author?

SEAJ

////…continued…..///

Last edited by SEAJ; 08-02-2015 at 02:43 AM.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

//..continued...//LOL – yeah, a stealth agent for a golfing agency – Ahhhh…. Is that another of your “service?” Really? Even for golf you’d get a kick-back?
Hoookkaayy… guess you’re forcing me to respond to that primary school essay!
OK – hang on a bit!
LMFAO

SEAJ

Ps - to that buddy who asks me if I'm OK - yeah, sure! How about you?

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-02-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Ain't going to debate with that old skunk from Indonesia any more. But instead will write some FACTS that readers here doesn't know.
Should you need evidences, I'll gladly search back all his past post and give you the link.
10 facts that you should know about this OLD SEAJ!
LOVE it every time you post.
“….FACTS that readers here doesn't know ….” Heck, you’ve written all these supposed facts about me countless times all over the place!
Your facts, your questions, your obsessive behavior – all old hat!
Yup, another hat for you!
OK – yes, please please DO give us the links as per your offer!
Waiting with bated breath!
Now…. if you don’t provide them all, I WILL hound you for them! LMFAO
And let’s see about your statement “..Ain’t going to debate with…” - Same as the countless times you’ve stated you’ve put me on your ignore list. Muahahaha!!

Quote:
1. SEAJ is not a Farang/Ang moh/Caucasian but he is Chinese born Indonesia. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)
2.SEAJ is an old retiree banker.
(Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)
What??!!
I’m not a mid-thirties blond haired blue eyed 6’2”, 185 lbs Swedish Adonis?
And my real name is not Sean?
And ….. so WHAT whatever I am or am not?

Which CP chiongters?
Since you say you know this, please provide us with who you’re pointing your fingers at as far as CP chiongster is concerned!
And again, I’ll also hound you if you don’t so provide!
Same-o same-o old blow – let’s see how you handle this!
LMFAO…. Again!

Quote:
3.SEAJ is el cheapo, who only goes for cheap bonks. Those KTV girls he can't afford. Beside that he also asked samsters to stop TCSS so that his data can last longer. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters and his recent post about this.)
Now you’ve hurt my feelings BUT made me proud!
And its only idiots like you who would boast about spending money – idiots and paupers!
And again – so WHAT how I spend my own money?

Readers, please do note that all this harassment started years ago when I published my guide on how one can easily party and economically/not be ripped off at any KTV without going through any agent. And YIKES! The stealth agents, their co-conspirators, Taikors/Taikor wannabes, acolytes etc all went on the warpath as it hit them straight in their pockets.

And of course these days, the flavor du jour is complaints about how prices have zoomed up in China – so…. Who’s to blame?

Quote:
4. SEAJ has many clones, but he admitted to have one, don't know for whatever uses. (Can verify in his recent post dated yesterday)
Hooo….kaaaayyyy…. How did you and how can this be verified by my post? Delusional…. As usual! And here goes…..LMFAO!
Coz I only got one clone SEAJ2 which I’ve declared time and again and only used 10 times years ago and once a week or so ago!

Quote:
5. SEAJ USED to be an agent, he admitted to run a tour company before. But who knows he still running it. By eliminate all the small time agents, he can gain the businesses solely by himself. Very cunning.
(Can verify in his recent post, dated yesterday also)
Who KNOWS?
Really??
I thought you said these are all facts?
And you say “Who knows?!”

And oh… used to be an agent?
Thanks – you having faith that I would have the energy and patience to ever be an agent! Sadly though, all I did was INVESTED in one.
And why would you worry about stealth agents being “eliminated”… unless of course you’re one such low-life?! Why can’t you just pay Boss his advertisement fees and do your job honestly?

Quote:
6. SEAJ got a lackey by moniker Oolouis. This boot licker will back SEAJ up whenever there's flame about SEAJ. Besides that SEAJ claimed Oolouis is flirty rich, to the extend can buy over me.
(Can verify by searching moniker Oolouis, out of his 700+ post 60% all backing up this SEAJ)
Ooooohhhh…. Now you’ve really done it!!
Calling Oolouis a lackey, a boot-licker – I’ll leave it to him to really skewer you!!
Hell hath no fury….
And it’s gonna be GREAT!

And since Oolouis IS filthy rich (errr…flirty? What’s flirty rich?), please do tell me why he would boot lick me or why we would need to go into your lo-life penny ante business stealing from mongers?

Quote:
7.SEAJ is talk cock number 1 in SBF. Many samsters asking for evidences, about me, and some other samsters being an agent, instead of producing one, he keep diverting other things. (Can verify by read this thread, asking him umpteen times. He even openly declared that he got infos via PM, but when asked he divert to other things.)
8.SEAJ loves the word LMFAO. If he can't reply or got nothing to say, he
will just reply "LMFAO"
(Can verify by reading his recent post, 99% contain the word LMFAO)
Sigh…. Again the same old saw?
Replied you over and over and you are still too dumb to understand!
What can I do if you prefer to remain a dummy?!

Good thing though, that at least you’re learning some vocabulary!
And this is one of the facts?
You Doooo like to make jokes don’t you? Unfortunately though, most of your jokes are totally unintentional aren’t they? And just a joke about how inept and clueless you are!

And here goes....... LMFAO!

Quote:
9.SEAJ will labeled you as an agent if you go against him. (Can verify by reading the lastest post in this thread, our bro Treemon99 just suffer similar fate)
Treemon I’ve figured is not an agent and I’ve so stated - so….??!!

Quote:
10.SEAJ is a cancer to international threads. (Can verify by going to CP thread 1 and recently all the thai threads)
Will add more things in the future. So those who still want this old SEAJ, I don't know what to say.
WHAT??? You don’t know what to say? Only now? Really?

And Oooohhhhh….. now I’m a cancer!
You really know how to hurt my feelings!
Yeah, you dummies really hurt my feelings!!
Sob sob sob!
Oooohhh!!!
SEAJ

Old 07-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

So tony sifu - stealth agent extraordinaire - you got any more stealth bombs for moi?

And BTW - soooo stressed huh?
Even linked your supposed shenzhen info link to..... Danshui! LMFAO

And who's now running your cabal?
sex crusader still calling the shots? You still listen to him?
He ain't bringing you business now with CP dead and he ain't got his acolytes no more; so you sideline him now?
And how do you talk with nonteerak? Does he speak the same OCD weird way he writes? He actually listen to your orders?
And who's controlling the clones? You still?

Ha ha, you're so funny!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 08-02-2015 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
So tony sifu - stealth agent extraordinaire - you got any more stealth bombs for moi?

And BTW - soooo stressed huh?
Even linked your supposed shenzhen info link to..... Danshui! LMFAO

And who's now running your cabal?
sex crusader still calling the shots? You still listen to him?
He ain't bringing you business now with CP dead and he ain't got his acolytes no more; so you sideline him now?
And how do you talk with nonteerak? Does he speak the same OCD weird way he writes? He actually listen to your orders?
And who's controlling the clones? You still?

Ha ha, you're so funny!

SEAJ
SEAJ, I think his scam business is hurting bad, since you exposed them here. Thats why he's so venomous against you.

You must remember unlike the other small time plonkers here scamming as a sideline, for Tony it is his main rice bowl. He is not employed by anyone and does not have a proper business.

I suggest you do all his other victims a favour by going to all the other international forums where he scams and warned the members there.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
SEAJ, I think his scam business is hurting bad, since you exposed them here. Thats why he's so venomous against you.

You must remember unlike the other small time plonkers here scamming as a sideline, for Tony it is his main rice bowl. He is not employed by anyone and does not have a proper business.

I suggest you do all his other victims a favour by going to all the other international forums where he scams and warned the members there.
On the other forums he fully declare himself as an agent - even points readers to his web site.

Guess he knows that he can only get away with operating in stealth here as he can fully take advantage of the good and trusting nature of Singaporeans. Ethnic fraud.

SEAJ
Old 08-02-2015, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Seaj loves to talk cock!

Quote:
OK, then prepare to ".... everyday I will chak you without fail..." whatever it is what you mean!

First, why should I do anything you demand and secondly, and I’ve said this many times prior - Information I have can NOT be verified by links to internet-accessible public records
In another term, you DONT HAVE ANY PROOF, and you ARE TALKING COCK! Full of rubbish!
Old 08-02-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
LOVE it every time you post.
“….FACTS that readers here doesn't know ….” Heck, you’ve written all these supposed facts about me countless times all over the place!
Your facts, your questions, your obsessive behavior – all old hat!
Yup, another hat for you!
OK – yes, please please DO give us the links as per your offer!
Waiting with bated breath!
Now…. if you don’t provide them all, I WILL hound you for them! LMFAO
And let’s see about your statement “..Ain’t going to debate with…” - Same as the countless times you’ve stated you’ve put me on your ignore list. Muahahaha!!

What??!!
I’m not a mid-thirties blond haired blue eyed 6’2”, 185 lbs Swedish Adonis?
And my real name is not Sean?
And ….. so WHAT whatever I am or am not?

Which CP chiongters?
Since you say you know this, please provide us with who you’re pointing your fingers at as far as CP chiongster is concerned!
And again, I’ll also hound you if you don’t so provide!
Same-o same-o old blow – let’s see how you handle this!
LMFAO…. Again!

Now you’ve hurt my feelings BUT made me proud!
And its only idiots like you who would boast about spending money – idiots and paupers!
And again – so WHAT how I spend my own money?

Readers, please do note that all this harassment started years ago when I published my guide on how one can easily party and economically/not be ripped off at any KTV without going through any agent. And YIKES! The stealth agents, their co-conspirators, Taikors/Taikor wannabes, acolytes etc all went on the warpath as it hit them straight in their pockets.

And of course these days, the flavor du jour is complaints about how prices have zoomed up in China – so…. Who’s to blame?

Hooo….kaaaayyyy…. How did you and how can this be verified by my post? Delusional…. As usual! And here goes…..LMFAO!
Coz I only got one clone SEAJ2 which I’ve declared time and again and only used 10 times years ago and once a week or so ago!

Who KNOWS?
Really??
I thought you said these are all facts?
And you say “Who knows?!”

And oh… used to be an agent?
Thanks – you having faith that I would have the energy and patience to ever be an agent! Sadly though, all I did was INVESTED in one.
And why would you worry about stealth agents being “eliminated”… unless of course you’re one such low-life?! Why can’t you just pay Boss his advertisement fees and do your job honestly?

Ooooohhhh…. Now you’ve really done it!!
Calling Oolouis a lackey, a boot-licker – I’ll leave it to him to really skewer you!!
Hell hath no fury….
And it’s gonna be GREAT!

And since Oolouis IS filthy rich (errr…flirty? What’s flirty rich?), please do tell me why he would boot lick me or why we would need to go into your lo-life penny ante business stealing from mongers?

Sigh…. Again the same old saw?
Replied you over and over and you are still too dumb to understand!
What can I do if you prefer to remain a dummy?!

Good thing though, that at least you’re learning some vocabulary!
And this is one of the facts?
You Doooo like to make jokes don’t you? Unfortunately though, most of your jokes are totally unintentional aren’t they? And just a joke about how inept and clueless you are!

And here goes....... LMFAO!

Treemon I’ve figured is not an agent and I’ve so stated - so….??!!

WHAT??? You don’t know what to say? Only now? Really?

And Oooohhhhh….. now I’m a cancer!
You really know how to hurt my feelings!
Yeah, you dummies really hurt my feelings!!
Sob sob sob!
Oooohhh!!
Got no time to read you rubbish essays. But one thing I'm sure, you talking COCK AGAIN AS USUAL! Nothing new, you can denied, but many here knows you well known for talking cock.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ladyboy.......... Knnz u wan to accuse me again hor? U chao ah gua start ur luan gong jiao wei tao hong liao lor? U cheebye don blame me for chaking u becuz u start it first......... Eh by the way the lanjiao golfing recommendations u gave me u forgot to tell me ur agent referral code lei....... Knnz like that how they pay u for ur referral? Chao ah gua......... Don anyhow point ur cheebye fingers around la......... That time u say i tony clone then i make u paisei liao u bo wei gong say " oh ok " u still not paiseh enuff ah? Chao ah gua u started tis again with me so see me often here...........
Quote:
Ooops - yeah, sorry!
C+P'd too quickly!
I'll delete the entry for you.
OK?
Thanks

Come to think of it, I don't even know what you and I got against @other?
I'd say that I don't even understand at least 80% of what you say - truly amazing that we'd be going at it!
My Apologies enough to let by-gones be by-gones?
SEAJ
Quote:
SEAJ style never change let me pen down to create awareness for others to judge

1) come out to all threads with motherhood statement
2) pretend to be a mr nice giving warnings of scammers scams with out evidences
3) when people reply to you asking for evidences you reply with "LFMAO why should i bring out evidences for you guys to challenge me?"
4) when people deny your accusation you starts to discriminately called names "idiots" Or "disjointed your Brain needs medical attention"
5) when people rebut back same kindness as the manner you did to them words for words names for names you called people racists
6) when overwhelming replies you call in moderator to clean saying we written rubbish and created wars (refer to step (1) to (4) you can see you create a war)
7) when even more replies you said we are idiots bring it all more
8) when losing end you act friendly trying mend fences
9) when people give in you start the whole shit again from step (1) to (7)
10) you will post i will ignore you I don't intend to reply your posting
11) you call names and start all over ...
This is my suggestion, is up to you, Bro Treemon99 don't believe this joker who want to make peace ... If u read my posting he is at step (8) after u agree make peace he will start the nonsense all over ...

Read his words he admitted "HE DON'T UNDERSTAND 80% OF WHAT YOU SPOKEN TO HIM AND HE BEEN CRAZY TO FLAME YOU BACK TO BACK?" What does it spelt for such character he has he will barks back for no reasons and no meaning so he is a trouble maker if we conclude in simple definition.

Last edited by Allanooi; 08-02-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is my suggestion, is up to you, Bro Treemon99 don't believe this joker who want to make peace ... If u read my posting he is at step (8) after u agree make peace he will start the nonsense all over ...

Read his words he admitted "HE DON'T UNDERSTAND 80% OF WHAT YOU SPOKEN TO HIM AND HE BEEN CRAZY TO FLAME YOU BACK TO BACK?" What does it spelt for such character he has he will barks back for no reasons and no meaning so he is a trouble maker if we conclude in simple definition.
Agreed. I believe he is just re-adjusting so that he can deal with one or 2 foes at a time
Old 08-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Agreed. I believe he is just re-adjusting so that he can deal with one or 2 foes at a time
We known his tricks well as we experienced past years at dongguan thread never change
Old 08-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You should be grateful there are such clueless people. They are the ones who have been victims of your scams. They are the ones who are keeping you in your cheong lifestyle for the last few years. Otherwise, how did you finance it? You got no job and no business.

So be grateful, my friend.
Quote:
Lol, u have been unusually polite and helpful all over the threads.
Your stealth agency scams must be hurting with all the exposures of your activities.

All readers on this thread, AVOID this scammer TONY CHEONG!
Please don't be taken in by his recent friendliness and politeness.
Since oolouis work in Citibank he may want to advise us when is the best time to invest in RMB?

Quote:

Can you get me a job at Citibank in Hong Kong?
Old 08-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

.......Should we nominate for SBF.........:

SEAJ
Wonder who the "we" are ........ balls with full of saliva

Don't believe in www too much, get a life...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1