The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 22
cklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant future
Charlene Chew

Anyone got her non censored version?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvcVAdbpu0B/
Old 22-09-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RD01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Charlene Chew

Sorry, having host issues
Old 22-09-2023, 03:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

here you go....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklinx View Post
Anyone got her non censored version?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvcVAdbpu0B/
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-09-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
zshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

here you go....
nice! do u have the uncensored reel?
Old 23-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zshan45 View Post
nice! do u have the uncensored reel?
no, if you save the video, the picture comes out without the mosaic, but when you play then it appears. that's how I got the pic, so its not doctored by me
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, if you save the video, the picture comes out without the mosaic, but when you play then it appears. that's how I got the pic, so its not doctored by me
Did you use phone or? cause from phone it's pretty small
Old 24-09-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
zshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
oh i see, so it is just like the thumbnail for the video. it does not appear in the video
Old 25-09-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
Hunnyhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

\

larger version
Old 25-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

the friend enjoyed the view thats why never stopped her earlier ...
Old 25-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunnyhe View Post
\

larger version
how u get a clear quality image? omg
Old 27-09-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
how u get a clear quality image? omg
The thumbnail from instagram is hi-res, the fella above just screenshot their handphone, thats why low-res.
Old 27-09-2023, 06:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugger2024 View Post
The thumbnail from instagram is hi-res, the fella above just screenshot their handphone, thats why low-res.
that's not what I did and I detailed what I did.

The request was for a uncensored picture, terms and conditions.

let's see you share something useful. act smart but not smart.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 27-09-2023 at 07:21 PM.
Old 28-09-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
that's not what I did and I detailed what I did.

let's see you share something useful. act smart but not smart.[/QUOTE]

What a dumb ass. Can't be bothered to talk to the likes of you. Act smart but not smart? Joke of 2023.

But it's ok, don't cry, let kor kor educate you.

https://gofile.io/d/ee91zf <- Video tutorial

Learn already use this next time ok? Don't share low quality rubbish next time, or just leave it to those who know how to do.
Old 28-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugger2024 View Post

What a dumb ass. Can't be bothered to talk to the likes of you. Act smart but not smart? Joke of 2023.

But it's ok, don't cry, let kor kor educate you.

https://gofile.io/d/ee91zf <- Video tutorial

Learn already use this next time ok? Don't share low quality rubbish next time, or just leave it to those who know how to do.[/QUOTE]

Kor Kor??? Haha you made my day, you small fry only leh. haha. educate? When uncle play this forum you where?

I posted picture, you KPKB. You don't even know how to quote in a reply.

what I share is none of your business, at least I share pic, you share rubbish comments. I also share my points with you. Hope you shiok. Its people like you that make this forum and the sharing spirit die, because everyone's got a comment about others who share content but not content that makes the threads survive. So many threads have already died off.

Your point is that I screenshot the photo off my handphone- False allegations and my results as dictated can be repeated. That's my point, act smart but not smart. But you did one thing, that's smart, I ask you share, you listen, good boy.

Feel free to ignore my sharing.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-09-2023 at 11:02 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kor Kor??? Haha you made my day, you small fry only leh. haha. educate? When uncle play this forum you where?

I posted picture, you KPKB. You don't even know how to quote in a reply.

what I share is none of your business, at least I share pic, you share rubbish comments. I also share my points with you. Hope you shiok. Its people like you that make this forum and the sharing spirit die, because everyone's got a comment about others who share content but not content that makes the threads survive. So many threads have already died off.

Your point is that I screenshot the photo off my handphone- False allegations and my results as dictated can be repeated. That's my point, act smart but not smart. But you did one thing, that's smart, I ask you share, you listen, good boy.

Feel free to ignore my sharing.
Nuff said

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1