The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
FR on CNX (15th - 19th Dec 2011)

15th Dec 2011
Fabrique Disco, with the bottle of black label we bought in DFS.
Some small charges on the open bottle and mixer and ice we spend approx 300THB
The gals there are simply the gorgeous, everywhere you eyes can see, most likely will find a pretty gal.... In ratio, 6 out of 10 are beautiful
But my limited knoweldge can't tell who is there for fun & who is FL...
End up go to another gal bar to pick my ST for that night.
Damage: 1700THB for ST
Body: fucking smooth
Svc: 6/10
BJ: Nil
FJ: all rounder

16th Dec 2011
10 KTV, opening a red label there with some ice, mixer....
KTV room charge 400THB/hr
Gals charge 400THB/hr (no butterfly once they sit with you)
The amazing part here is that the mama san will call all the gals that is available for outside booking to muster in the room...
Brother, here we got a small problem as 75% of the 30s over gal that come in are either pretty, sai nai sai nai type, white white small small type, killer smile type.... so many type that I finally pick up one that can speak english...
For my friend, the gal choose him cos he spend 15mins looking around but can't dicide any... LOL
Damage for the gals charges, open bottle, mixer, ice, room: 4500THB
ST: 1500THB
Look: I thought is the prettiest among all alreadly.... Hahaha 8/10
Body: Fair, smooth, kinda big bone, Cup B
Svc: Fucking train, you know what I meant? All have lah left AR

17th Dec 2011
Spotlight go go bar
My eyes just can't take off the ladies dancing in the stage with their bikinis and super G-string....
Here, our damage is very high, our bill came out to 8600THB....this is because we open approx 30 Lady drinks for the gals.
My friend is a high income person and had frequent a lot of Pinoy pub, hanging flower, Thiong Kok chye in Singapore.
Since he know that what we open here in SG can open 6 times in the go go bar, KNN, he went all out.... (Of cos, that nite our gals are very high and the svc is swee swee swee)
2 angmo (farang) were sitting next to us. And when they saw the bill, they try to take picture... This piss my friend and I think my frind quite high and push the angmo away...
There, was a Singaporean age close to me, our 30ties.... He jio me go outside smoking and comment that we indeed spent a bit too much.
I reason with hime that we're here to enjoy and don't really mind that money...
He agreed and say most of the nite he spend in Hanging flower joint in SG is close to $500 - $600... so 8600THB, is indeed no fucking big deal, consider you please at leats 4 gals in the bar
OK here's the damage and svc...
Damage: 2500 THB, LT
Fucking frequen: As many as you like, I got 2 shoot
Svc: 9/10, I'm not sure is it because of our earlier spending power, Fucking good.... What is suspose to be SOP, the gal do it more SOP, machiam normal BMT compare to Comando BMT like that I guess... LOL

18th Dec 2011
Tiger Kingdom in town, which our bottle of Bayleys Irish cream from DFS, the damage is consider the cheapest... only 20THB for the ice, no open bottle charge at all...
We were there to relax after our night market Bazar jalan jalan... There you've beautiful waitress and customer walking or sitting around... SO if you like to have a eye feast, remeber to wera your glasses or contact lens, hahaha...
Scratching Disco, with 60% left in the bottle, we decided to jump place... Walking down the street, we came across a Disco and saw some lady Boy and gay going up the stairs....
Looking at my friend eyes, he smile smile to me.... I know what he want, go we head up.... Nice place also... So many gay gay nia nia chiang...hahaha, fun to be with.... We've some small chat with them and they drink a bit of our bottle, also can't finish (KNN, Irish cream ah ni pie lim meh?) Hahaha
Also good lah, because of the left over bottle, we went to the next HIP HOP disco.... KNN, also aqua xiao and gay place... Again we sit down and show our bottle, also chit chat with a few gay and ladyboy... They quoted 500THB for BJ quickie in the Toilet, but we never go....
Hello bro, 3 night for 5 - 6 times already still want ah I told my friend.... He think think, aiya no Condom, better don't play play lah....
That's the only night we didn't cheong...perhaps we're really too shag liao...

Above are base on my true expreince....If the bro outside the Spot light Go GO bar see this post... Hey dude, IT'S ME....

Not to be miss in Chiang Mai (for my personal thinking)
1. Elephant farm
2. Farbrique Disco
3. KTV, the gals muster in your room, like it sit with her, if no chemistry, 1 hour later change gal lah...
4. GoGo bar....once you book the gal LT, they simply go every where you wanna go.... They have bike with them and can fetch you anywhere (Oh yeah, bring your sweater, sibeh leng ah at night) PS: The pooying tonbang my freind Kap corner, buan... LOL (but no big deal, small cut only)

RTF: SURE SURE SURE
nice report and agree with u 8600 baht in agogo is ok. I spend 12k 3 times in a month in cowboy, only drinks and ladies drinks....just be happy
Old 03-01-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally after became a resident for about a year plus in here, met up bro Hunterhi and Bro Muddy. Nice meeting you both. So sorry can't enjoy with you guys as need to settle something. Bro Muddy is very experience guy in CNX, he knows every corner of CNX, not to forget bro Hunterhi too, thanks for the ride na. If there's a chance, we meet again tomorrow for a drink.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

It ok, hope u can solve ur problem, nice to meet u too Mr Kong Ming, after 3 time of asking n we finally meetup, dun worry if possible we meetup tonight of not it ok, all the best to u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Finally after became a resident for about a year plus in here, met up bro Hunterhi and Bro Muddy. Nice meeting you both. So sorry can't enjoy with you guys as need to settle something. Bro Muddy is very experience guy in CNX, he knows every corner of CNX, not to forget bro Hunterhi too, thanks for the ride na. If there's a chance, we meet again tomorrow for a drink.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
It ok, hope u can solve ur problem, nice to meet u too Mr Kong Ming, after 3 time of asking n we finally meetup, dun worry if possible we meetup tonight of not it ok, all the best to u...
Yup, I'll let you know na, if I'm able to meet again tonight for a drinking session.
Higher chances that I will not go back to sillypore.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Good for u, wishes u all the best... Eat, Sleep, Rot... For u, dun go back to Sillyapore so BoreD... u take care...

Quote:
Yup, I'll let you know na, if I'm able to meet again tonight for a drinking session.
Higher chances that I will not go back to sillypore.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Good for u, wishes u all the best... Eat, Sleep, Rot... For u, dun go back to Sillyapore so BoreD... u take care...
Thanks bro for the well wish! Well look like I'm back to the mountain again tonight. Waiting for her to pick me up. I hope I can meet you again when your next trip for songkran na, otherwise I will let you know what's the latest plan and where I will be. I'll never know anytime I can be back at sillypore. Will keep you update na. Do enjoy yourself in this lanna land.

Some FR for the new year,

Bangsaen now open the 2nd branch, but I yet to go. Hear say from the one of the coyoty there is GOOD! Current Bangsaen last head count only have 13 pooying and only 3 so far can make it. Took one which is part time working in bangsaen during the weekend, and a full-time teacher. Reason given, she love to dance. I didn't stay there long, thus no action, so only exchange number.

Went to few of the KTVs here. Action pack. Casanova, and Hi class. Both is VERY GOOD! So sorry, can't tell you guys the amounts spent here as I went with few of my Thai friends. One of the his father is somebody in the army, thus he got lots of connection here.

Sayuri

M49 1300 baht.
Service good, but again no joob joob.
Name: Jane, body bit ba ba type but has a pink nipple and minus point she didn't even bother to trim her pussy hair.

Name:Ploy 1000 baht
Service TIP TOP!
Simi also can do. But her age is there 31 this year. I took her twice for it.
Highly recommended!! She been to Sg before to work as a coyoty.

Massage girl, somewhere along the Loh Kor

Massage 200 baht for 1hrs. 1000 baht for full service. Tann skin and has big tattoo on her back. Quite good in making love. She surprised that I'm actually a Sg, and doesn't believe I'm holding a pick Ic.

That's all for the FR which I had during my 3 days staying at the city.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Reporting from chiang mai,
Reached ytd evening, settle down my luggages and went to night bazaar.
At 8pm went to foxy lady, only saw 1 girl dancing and mamasan said another 3 girls on the way. So I left.
Back to night bazaar for some shopping and move to spotlight have a drink. There are 7-8 dancers but no one catch my eye. Stay till 12+.
Called for a tuk tuk to fabrique. Nice young crowd the girls there are pretty.but I m alone, plus can't speak Thai. They mainly come in a group, almost all open bottle. I wonder how they gg to finish them? I felt difficult for a pick up. Hence left for spicy and lucky which has little pple.
Too tired and went back to hotel.

Btw any veteran here can advise about bang saen2? It seems like a KTV. Is there min purchase there? I m alone and can't drink well. Hence I don't think worth open bottle.

Any bro knows there is Ranvel tour agency?
Old 05-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ranvel Tour

Bros,do a search for u and come out with this.Hope this help,think you better call 1st as i dun know if the address is updated.

Ranvel Tour (Huay Kaew Rd)

29/3, Huay Kaew Road, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand

Phone: 053 894 199
Old 05-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
about bang saen2? It seems like a KTV. Is there min purchase there? I m alone and can't drink well. Hence I don't think worth open bottle.
I'm yet to try bangsaen 2, but I believe the system works similar like bangsaen.
2k baht of a bottle of black, which includes free mixer. Bangsaen is not a Ktv but it's coyoty club, where it's open concept and doesn't have a room, but I'm not sure about bangsaen 2. Probably they have some room, maybe you can let us know. No worries about the bottle part, even you're not a drinker, the mamasan and the girls will help you to clear some of your drinks. Or maybe you can buy beer if you think buying a bottle there is not worth.

In bangsaen, 200 baht for 30 min of accompany, and you can get the mamasan to parade the girls, and ask for those who can "phuut pasa angrik". I'm sure there're some who able to speak English. The girls who works at bangsaen will make their way to bangsaen2 after bangsaen close. Currently it's quite empty, at bangsaen, but the coyoty quality is not that. Please give me FR if you went to bangsaen2.

I'm now currently at Mae Taeng, so can't accompany you na, otherwise another world war 3 happening soon. Choke dee na!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
lI'm now currently at Mae Taeng, so can't accompany you na, otherwise another world war 3 happening soon. Choke dee na!
Helpful guidance. Glad to hear you making peace (or love) not war. Peace of mind is priceless, whatever outcome.

Coincidentally, my xmas was nuked -I walked out, took next flight (out to Bkk) with plan B.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Helpful guidance. Glad to hear you making peace (or love) not war. Peace of mind is priceless, whatever outcome.

Coincidentally, my xmas was nuked -I walked out, took next flight (out to Bkk) with plan B.
5555+ Making lots of love now.
I hope despite your x'mas were nuked, but your plan B makes you happy.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Bro, dun make too much, so much, n very much... Until legs turn jelly... Nice meeting all Samster in CNX... Hope all Samster enjoy their stay...

Quote:
5555+ Making lots of love now.
I hope despite your x'mas were nuked, but your plan B makes you happy.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Giving FRs for the first few days in Chiangmai.
First of all thanks to bro hunter for meeting and bringing me ard in Chiangmai.

I think chiang Mai girls are generally more beautiful than those in the south. Warm up has the best looking girls. Saw one of super syt there. Can't take my eyes off her. But most are accompanied by guys. Fabrique also quite a good place to hang out if u go in a grp and can speak some Thai. Bro hunter and I have been to most of the popular discos. It is easy to pick up girls but they shld be quite friendly.

Agogo bars are little disappointed. Been to foxy and spotlight but none suit my taste. Also been to bangsaen 2 which is called Chiangmai cafe. Went in only 1 girl singing and the place is abit rundown. It close quite early, as it was closed when I went there at 12+am ytd night.

Went to afew brothels and takeaway karaokes. Quality and quantity not very good. Maybe it's due to timing. Went there quite late.

Main actions I have concentrated at suyuri. took M68 on Thurs and M34 on fri.
In Chiangmai I only got 1 shot per session.

Below are FRs:

M68
Face: 7.3
Body: 6.8 (she is alittle chubby,didn't know until she undressed)
Boobs: b+
bj: 8 (strong and fierce)
Hj: 7
Fj: 8 (multiple positions and finished in my fav doggy with her looking into the mirror.)
Comms: 5 ( she cant understand much English)

M34
Face: 7.5 ( fair syt more to my type)
Body: 7.2 (slim and small size)
Boobs: b- or a+
bj: 7
Hj: 7
Fj: 8 (multiple positions, also finished in doggy)
Comms: 5 ( same as m68)

Went spicy coffeeshop ytd also at 2+ am. Saw girls mainly from foxy and spotlight. I think some girls even recongised me. Did not jio any as they are mainly not my type. Don't want to waste my bullets.

Btw how to tell the papasan at suyuri if I wanted to do tarma?
Old 07-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros who have been to chiangmai! This 12 Jan is my first time to Chiangmai and will there for 3nights... Read a lot o post from bros here who have been there. Hope can get more intro of th place. Which disco or mp have most pretty n great service gals?? Pls intro... As I read in forum there's too many place to run around with only 3 night. So would like bros here to intro the most best place to go n have fun n bring gal back... Thanks in advance.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 07-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
Hi bros who have been to chiangmai! This 12 Jan is my first time to Chiangmai and will there for 3nights... Read a lot o post from bros here who have been there. Hope can get more intro of th place. Which disco or mp have most pretty n great service gals?? Pls intro... As I read in forum there's too many place to run around with only 3 night. So would like bros here to intro the most best place to go n have fun n bring gal back... Thanks in advance.
If u know Thai u would have more choices. But if u can't u can only stick to the 1st world Cheong places listed in the first page of the thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1