The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnisnal View Post
I just came back from jkt and usual, went here and there. This may have been posted before, if it has, paiseh huh, don't zap leh. haha

anyway, friends brought me to this place call Alexis, in Ancol, JKT. Man, a real eye opener. i think they hv 8 floors. inside have (i think again) pub cum disco, restaurant, karaoke and suana. i did the karaoke and sauna. gals, 4 choices, local indon, prc, thai and russian.

gals will accompany u wherever u go, including the sauna. fk, they will go into the hot pool w u. can see other couples with their gals. can take 2, 3 or more gals w u if u want. can do 1 king, lot of queen play in the bed.

7days 24hours. apparently it has hotel rooms too where one can book and stay. so can go there for 3 days 2 nights without the need to go anyway.

the damge, i m not sure, my fren tip so much,so we get an emperor service. but i think they go by hours

locol rupiah 800,000/h
others 1.5m/h

usd1=idr9,300 approx

hehe

Bro

Must have been a VERY high end place with that kinda Hourly rate.

I go there sure bankraput

Nice experience for you for sure.

Up u for your effort.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
Maybe it won't dent the sex trade in terms of the girls finding their way to their workplace as most of the girls usually stay close by, but definitely they will be a lacked of customers. Knowing of an impending flood most people will stay away and remain at home or at a safe area.

Well it seems to me that you may not have experienced a flood situation in Jakarta. Believed me when it floods in Jakarta almost everything is at a standstill - traffic jams everywhere. I have experienced several flooding situations in Jakarta and I hated it.
I agree.Have not been there for some time. Unless I have business, if not I stay clear of this place. Flooding and the traffic is dam jia lat. Protest and nonsense is something that keeps me away from searching for more fun there.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I agree.Have not been there for some time. Unless I have business, if not I stay clear of this place. Flooding and the traffic is dam jia lat. Protest and nonsense is something that keeps me away from searching for more fun there.
Life is very peaceful past few days..... sex scene is still ever active.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
keparat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just for some info if any1 going Jakarta

Malioboro

try going after 6 u'll get to soak in the whirlpool together with some indo gals
7 o'clock go up to the 2nd floor (so call the waiting room and the picking gals room) they have strippers there.

local gal@ 350k(low end) - 800k(Hi-end) all in (room + message + FJ) tips up to u
import gals like ang moh, thai, china@ 1,500,000 ( all in )

Must go for the ang moh!!! very hi-end and very good service.
Most of the ang mohs not too tall about Asian height

Thai gal saw some chio ones
called the mami to show me around the Thai gals some r actually local Thai models (cheapo models)

mami there is dame chio man her name is mandy but not for sale
Old 04-06-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
keparat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if wanna go for cheaper ones try

TEMATIK

Message + Room + Spa= 250k-330k depend which type of room u take
they have china gals too cost around 700k-800k
Local gals FL 300k-400k saw few quite Chio
They have sexy dancers very Tuesdays and Fridays
Sexy dancers r china gals they wear just bra n panties, slowly they take off everything and find some lucky guy to rub their Titts on (quite fun too)
Old 04-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keparat View Post
just for some info if any1 going Jakarta

Malioboro

try going after 6 u'll get to soak in the whirlpool together with some indo gals
7 o'clock go up to the 2nd floor (so call the waiting room and the picking gals room) they have strippers there.

local gal@ 350k(low end) - 800k(Hi-end) all in (room + message + FJ) tips up to u
import gals like ang moh, thai, china@ 1,500,000 ( all in )

Must go for the ang moh!!! very hi-end and very good service.
Most of the ang mohs not too tall about Asian height

Thai gal saw some chio ones
called the mami to show me around the Thai gals some r actually local Thai models (cheapo models)

mami there is dame chio man her name is mandy but not for sale
Hi bro,
Very well report on Jakarta. Looking forward to seeing more from you, glad to see you had a great time, in Jakarta.
Hope to see more bro have fun in Jakarta.
My humble two cents.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Bro, I have been staying in Jakarta in the past 4.5years. I have my fair share of flooding, traffic jams, demonstrations and bombing. But I still sort of enjoy the place in its nice and comfortable way. I have sort of adapted to the way of life here. Some values and virtues I have learnt - be polite, patience and more patience.

Here you don't have too many traffic rules to obey, you can make illegal U-turn so long you don't get caught and even if you are caught you can always buy your way out. You can stop a public transport anywhere you want to get on / alight. (At times I travel in public transport - the mikrolet / kobaja / ojek / bajaj. Its fun to rub shoulders with the local in a packed mikrolet / kobaja especially during peak hours.)

Give me a PM when you are here. I hope I can be your guide.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope I can be your guide.
I'm waiting for u to fill my lonely nites and weekends....
Old 04-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm waiting for u to fill my lonely nites and weekends....
Chipet LCB!!!!

She called me last nite asking for someone to warm her CHibye le..

Didnt know u Ngam Guys

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 04-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post

She called me last nite asking for someone to warm her CHibye le..
Warm your lan.... I have so many hai to warm. Will go to the hotel u told me abt that mm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Didnt know u Ngam Guys
He good good, u must try.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I have been staying in Jakarta in the past 4.5years. I have my fair share of flooding,

Give me a PM when you are here. I hope I can be your guide.
THanks for your offer, I have my business friends who will take me with them to their fun places after work is done. As I do not drive in Jakarta, I tag alogn with them. Traffic jams are norm to them, and they know where to potong jalan when there are floods and jams.

On and off, I still travel down to the sin city of indoland. Where gals are more beautiful and a greater selection is available.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bros,
My field report from my last trip to Jakarta.
Traffic jams keep gnawing at the cheongster time budget. Spending three hours that first day watching bumpers from the airport in a cramped Mercedes Silver Bird is unavoidable, what a joke RP 250,000 just to get to my hotel. Traffic is reported to improve on week-ends but then there will often be a "demo" these days. Demonstrations on week-ends and holidays have threatened to become a permanent feature since the government decided to raise fuel prices.
Regret did not ask the sex tour agent to pick me up at the airport the first day.
That is why now I use a driver prepared from my sex travel agent.

First day,
I insisted that the ground handler take to BATS that evening and I was disappointed at how much the place had gone downhill in the past year or so. By the time I left at 2300 hrs there were about seventy western men there, probably 40% of whom were under the age of 50, at the same time there weren't more than a dozen or so women, and only one of them could be called remotely attractive, she was a tall, slim, long haired dark skinned girl who came in with a young lad who looked like Harry Potter. I spent the evening looking at Lita the bar maid who was the cutest looking available female there. BOhohoho......I cried.
Very poor indeed, I remember when there were girls in BATS who asked for one million and whom you might have considered paying for a brief second but please tell me none of this lot are asking that, I wouldn't give them RP 200,000 in the MY Bar or Top Gun.
Should have taken the handler's advice and skips BATS all together. Lucky the ground handler had a back up plan, he brought me to meet up with two GFE for a night meal and went to Sands disco and brought them to my hotel for a night cap.

Second day,
Went to Lokasari Plaza, straight to 2 floor of the mall then went out through the parking lot exit and the TC sign was right there.
Went in paid RP30,000 at the door, load music lots of girls not that high in quality so lower my expectation, had a few beer and they cost about RP20,000 per drink (first free with coupon). Pretty dark to make out who is who but many areas with decent lighting.

At about 1700 hrs suddenly atmosphere changed with 4 sexy dancers started. They are quiet stunning, a 6-9 to be more exact.
Just a topless exercise and they also walk around coming around rubbing bodies to your chest (sort off) asking for drink which would cost you RP100,000. After the first session of dance then the second group started. Also very good looking with very nice body and also topless exercise. Not a bad show.
Since my Malay is pretty useless, found no problem moving around this place since the music was so loud no one can understand a damn thing you said anyway.
Tried mumbling and one of the girls was nodding as if she understood what I didn't say. When one of those pretty dancers came over asking me for a drink, I asked how much to the room and she did say the price which I couldn't understand. I said Barapa and she said something. Sound like RP500,000 to me with the Lima sound. If someone can tell me what would be her likely answer (could be get stuff and I would think number anyway). Wouldn't mind spending RP 500,000 on those ultra thin, big boobs’ girls anytime. Also didn't buy them any drink because not sure what would happen next, would they just kiss you terima Kasih and then walk away laughing or what! My take is there is likely possibility every time a young and naked girl standing 5 inches from you that she didn't want to ask for direction.

Later, a mama came to me a push one of the girl to me, nice face, and young and with big boobs so went for her just to try out the place.
Went down stair through one door and a cashier was there, paid the RP 350,000 upfront and got a room.
Not flashy but seeing that they change new sheet before walked inside so can pass as clean. Room not small with in-room shower so over all pass the hygienic test.
Session nothing to talk about. Body not that great but boobs really large. Need to 2 hands to held one. Being non fuzzy monger. Not like the body, no prob, turn her around and just doggie for the whole session.
Finish everything at about 8 pm. The ground handler was there to meet you at the car, at that moment I told him that I want him to be with me to help nego with girls and be my buddy, it is fun to have someone to life up the party, at lease the girls knows you are not a dumb tourist.
When to a KTV place forget the name sorry, but very nice place, have a striptease show and eat fruits of a naked girl; very interesting.
Bonk both the striptease girls and naked table girl on the spots quite.
After that nothing to add, but go back to the hotel to rest prepare for tomorrow the last day.
RECOVER RECOVER MAN...... Hahahaha.

Last day,
The ground handler brought me to Alexis on the way to the airport.
Alexis is an upper-range place in Ancol that reminds me of the now defunct 1001 (Hayam Wuruk) . I get seated well away from the girls and served a fizzled out coca cola. This is the kind of joint where one is absolutely required to spend substantial money on one's first visit if one wants to be welcome later. All the same, my feeling is that bules, regardless of their spending habits, are not the preferred customers. Prices are not far from the million Rp even for domestic girls and I suspect tips of yet another million are not unusual, indeed expected. Among the local girls I recognized one of my former regulars from other spas (RP 250,000 at the time, now RP1,000,000). Low- to mid-range places belonging to the same business group have a policy of upgrading the more popular girls to posh places like Alexis, Sumo, and Marlboro etc.
As I came out form the Alexis in the car were the two girls GFE that promise to sent me to the airport for me fight, getting old lah, said to myself. At that point the ground handler said his good bye and off I went with two pretty angles. They gave me a double blow job, till the last drop in the car; what a wonderful going away present.
Will have to tip the handler on my next trip down. HAhahaha......

Overall, my suggestion for those never come here is these places in Kota; you should try at least once.
Look rough but quite safe if you have a guide that know the situations and the people; like my sex ground handler.
They really knows how to handler the clients, arrange the girls and the whole situations.
My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 04-06-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: mis spell
Old 04-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Bro, u pay how much for the tour? The places u went are quite common places. Any other interesting, unique pubs/spa u went???
Old 04-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,
Overall, my suggestion for those never come here is these places in Kota; you should try at least once.
Look rough but quite safe if you have a guide that know the situations and the people; like my sex ground handler.
They really knows how to handler the clients, arrange the girls and the whole situations.
My humble two cents.
Agree,

If not for the traffic jams, I would be there for more fun
Jakarta is fun if you have someone who knows where to take you to, and hopefully, not kena robert.

Old 04-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,
Traffic jams keep gnawing at the cheongster time budget. Spending three hours that first day watching bumpers from the airport in a cramped Mercedes Silver Bird is unavoidable, what a joke RP 250,000 just to get to my hotel. Traffic is reported to improve on week-ends but then there will often be a "demo" these days. Demonstrations on week-ends and holidays have threatened to become a permanent feature since the government decided to raise fuel prices.
Regret did not ask the sex tour agent to pick me up at the airport the first day.
That is why now I use a driver prepared from my sex travel agent.

First day,
I insisted that the ground handler take to BATS that evening and I was disappointed at how much the place had gone downhill in the past year or so. By the time I left at 2300 hrs there were about seventy western men there, probably 40% of whom were under the age of 50, at the same time there weren't more than a dozen or so women, and only one of them could be called remotely attractive, she was a tall, slim, long haired dark skinned girl who came in with a young lad who looked like Harry Potter. I spent the evening looking at Lita the bar maid who was the cutest looking available female there. BOhohoho......I cried.
Very poor indeed, I remember when there were girls in BATS who asked for one million and whom you might have considered paying for a brief second but please tell me none of this lot are asking that, I wouldn't give them RP 200,000 in the MY Bar or Top Gun.
Should have taken the handler's advice and skips BATS all together. Lucky the ground handler had a back up plan, he brought me to meet up with two GFE for a night meal and went to Sands disco and brought them to my hotel for a night cap.

Second day,
Went to Lokasari Plaza, straight to 2 floor of the mall then went out through the parking lot exit and the TC sign was right there.
Went in paid RP30,000 at the door, load music lots of girls not that high in quality so lower my expectation, had a few beer and they cost about RP20,000 per drink (first free with coupon). Pretty dark to make out who is who but many areas with decent lighting.

At about 1700 hrs suddenly atmosphere changed with 4 sexy dancers started. They are quiet stunning, a 6-9 to be more exact.
Just a topless exercise and they also walk around coming around rubbing bodies to your chest (sort off) asking for drink which would cost you RP100,000. After the first session of dance then the second group started. Also very good looking with very nice body and also topless exercise. Not a bad show.
Since my Malay is pretty useless, found no problem moving around this place since the music was so loud no one can understand a damn thing you said anyway.
Tried mumbling and one of the girls was nodding as if she understood what I didn't say. When one of those pretty dancers came over asking me for a drink, I asked how much to the room and she did say the price which I couldn't understand. I said Barapa and she said something. Sound like RP500,000 to me with the Lima sound. If someone can tell me what would be her likely answer (could be get stuff and I would think number anyway). Wouldn't mind spending RP 500,000 on those ultra thin, big boobs’ girls anytime. Also didn't buy them any drink because not sure what would happen next, would they just kiss you terima Kasih and then walk away laughing or what! My take is there is likely possibility every time a young and naked girl standing 5 inches from you that she didn't want to ask for direction.

Later, a mama came to me a push one of the girl to me, nice face, and young and with big boobs so went for her just to try out the place.
Went down stair through one door and a cashier was there, paid the RP 350,000 upfront and got a room.
Not flashy but seeing that they change new sheet before walked inside so can pass as clean. Room not small with in-room shower so over all pass the hygienic test.
Session nothing to talk about. Body not that great but boobs really large. Need to 2 hands to held one. Being non fuzzy monger. Not like the body, no prob, turn her around and just doggie for the whole session.
Finish everything at about 8 pm. The ground handler was there to meet you at the car, at that moment I told him that I want him to be with me to help nego with girls and be my buddy, it is fun to have someone to life up the party, at lease the girls knows you are not a dumb tourist.
When to a KTV place forget the name sorry, but very nice place, have a striptease show and eat fruits of a naked girl; very interesting.
Bonk both the striptease girls and naked table girl on the spots quite.
After that nothing to add, but go back to the hotel to rest prepare for tomorrow the last day.
RECOVER RECOVER MAN...... Hahahaha.

Last day,
The ground handler brought me to Alexis on the way to the airport.
Alexis is an upper-range place in Ancol that reminds me of the now defunct 1001 (Hayam Wuruk) . I get seated well away from the girls and served a fizzled out coca cola. This is the kind of joint where one is absolutely required to spend substantial money on one's first visit if one wants to be welcome later. All the same, my feeling is that bules, regardless of their spending habits, are not the preferred customers. Prices are not far from the million Rp even for domestic girls and I suspect tips of yet another million are not unusual, indeed expected. Among the local girls I recognized one of my former regulars from other spas (RP 250,000 at the time, now RP1,000,000). Low- to mid-range places belonging to the same business group have a policy of upgrading the more popular girls to posh places like Alexis, Sumo, and Marlboro etc.
As I came out form the Alexis in the car were the two girls GFE that promise to sent me to the airport for me fight, getting old lah, said to myself. At that point the ground handler said his good bye and off I went with two pretty angles. They gave me a double blow job, till the last drop in the car; what a wonderful going away present.
Will have to tip the handler on my next trip down. HAhahaha......

My humble two cents.
Hi bro,
Thanks for field report, I am at the moment in Jakarta and find your info useful, I do not think that this informations is that common, maybe for some one who live in Jakarta for years, that is common, but for us Singaporean going over this is great info, especially the one about the double blow job in the car ride to the airport. You are the man. So please just keep sharing.
I will file a report once I am back.
One question, What is in Travel hotel?
The sex travel agent is going to take there tomorrow, what can I expect?
Thanks.
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread