The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun think you answered my questions...you mefelicity, 3 weeks of chat on zalo you can bed them......do you have to pay $$$...

I have zalo but i dun use in sinkie land...never bother with VB who comes to singapore or overseas...only use zalo in Vietnam phone...

I dun bother with VBs who been to overseas...speaks english or mandarin...have children...
The restriction of 3 weeks is because I can't fly there soon enough. Lol.
To answer short, If looking for straight off, I never tried.
My style is slow kc..cos power not enough.
No money to them, but i pay for hotel and food and transport.

I like milf or women with feminity, so sometimes have children ones suit me, cos they are more caring to me.
On that aspect, it's good..we look at different aspects of women.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post

I like milf or women with feminity, so sometimes have children ones suit me, cos they are more caring to me.
so simple meh...just chat 3 weeks can bed them and dun need to pay $$$...you go places like can tho etc...the travel time is estimated

5 hrs sin to saigon (include 2 hrs check in and 2 hrs flight time)
6 hrs saigon to can tho (include 4 hrs travel time and 2 hrs travel from airport to bus termnal and waiting time)

total 10-11 hours to reach can tho and then repeat whole process going back to singapore...

so a 4D3N may not be enough for such a trip...but very tiring...

all this if the gal dun fly aeroplane you...haha...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
so simple meh...just chat 3 weeks can bed them and dun need to pay $$$...you go places like can tho etc...the travel time is estimated

5 hrs sin to saigon (include 2 hrs check in and 2 hrs flight time)
6 hrs saigon to can tho (include 4 hrs travel time and 2 hrs travel from airport to bus termnal and waiting time)

total 10-11 hours to reach can tho and then repeat whole process going back to singapore...

so a 4D3N may not be enough for such a trip...but very tiring...

all this if the gal dun fly aeroplane you...haha...^^
45 min from san bay to mien tay ben xe via xe om.
3.5 hours xe buyt from phuong trang.

How did u know I always around 4d3n schedule? Lol..
But sometime If can will stay longer.

But 1 of mine I knew when I was in vi thanh (she found me in zalo )
I met her when she just started work in hanoi, so met her at noi bai san bay.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
45 min from san bay to mien tay ben xe via xe om.
3.5 hours xe buyt from phuong trang.
wow...you dun factor in the waiting time...you mean you reach the bus ready to go...I went to Can Tho on Phuong Trang Bus...3.5 hrs is travel time include stopping to pick up passengers along the way...also 30 mins break for lunch/dinner at Cai Lay Tieng Giang...total 4 hours la...

If you go Hanoi...the flight time is estimated 2hrs 30 mins...bus to Hanoi Old Quarters not sure how long...but if xe om or car takes around 45mins to 1hr...

Old 02-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane88 View Post
wow...you dun factor in the waiting time...you mean you reach the bus ready to go...I went to Can Tho on Phuong Trang Bus...3.5 hrs is travel time include stopping to pick up passengers along the way...also 30 mins break for lunch/dinner at Cai Lay Tieng Giang...total 4 hours la...

If you go Hanoi...the flight time is estimated 2hrs 30 mins...bus to Hanoi Old Quarters not sure how long...but if xe om or car takes around 45mins to 1hr...
Haha..OK OK. 4 hours..lol
Maybe I'm lucky..Cos mine is always 3.5h including Makan time.
Late night trips even faster.

Yeah...flight to Hanoi so much longer and less freq of flights.
I booked hotel car to and fro, and was about an hour
Stayed at hanoi legacy @ ngo gach (old quarters).
Old 03-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dun bother with VBs who been to overseas...speaks english or mandarin...have children...
This part killer and so true.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
dun think you answered my questions...you mean after 3 weeks of chat on zalo you can bed them......do you have to pay $$$...

I have zalo but i dun use in sinkie land...never bother with VB who comes to singapore or overseas...only use zalo in Vietnam phone...

Quote:

this seems more like theoreticval or hopeful thinking rather than practical...eg i have bonked a girl after meeting her for 30min after chatting her for 1-2 days..thus by his thinking theoretically i should be able to do that for ALL the girls...then the statment of no $$$$ means lots of things no cash but plenty of perfume, helping her tuition etc etc...then hotel and dinner, im sure even with singy girls if u spend 10k on her with dinner and partying u can bed her...so when the avergae date costs for me is 20-30 sing before i bed a girl who is a 7/10 20-28yrs old...if u chasing milf with kids and u have spent 100 sing, on dinner and hotel , thats not really a bench mark to be proud of...my latest girl is 28 a 7/10 is boss of her own salon, cost me 110k coffee then 400k shelfish dinner, 2 dates and 2 days chatting she even wanted to pay for dinner!!!....now just cuz i can do this or claim to do this dont think its that easily.
Be careful of all the reports by supposed senior who claim this or that
eg 1 senior claimed he bedded a girl from a cafe, when i saw them togetehr tehre was not one ounce of familiarity or intimacy i even ask the cafe girls who is her close friend "samster" she then adamantly claim that he is only her customer, its very common that when u are a girls regular customer she claim u, with this girl she didnt even do that, it was further complicated cuz one moment he claimed to have bedded her, next time he tells me she was too drunk and he was a gentleman and didnt take advantge of her ?????
eg 2 senior claims this girl that girl is his target, i then figure out which one is his target in one of my visits i asked how things are with her and senoir, she tells me that she sees him only as a customer she has repeatedly told him that yet he wont take the hint and continues to pursue her...how shameful...yeah its not important how many female targets u have, whats important is how many ATTRACTIVE females target u...
REMEMBER NOONE is more attarctive than uncle ho, NOW IF U ACT LIKE U BIG fish buying girls sushi when local guys are getting and bedding girls buying them 20k com tam, and all u getting is "kisses" then u def doing something wrong

Last edited by mutantchicken; 03-12-2014 at 12:35 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes boss@@!

Zalo is just like wechat.
with it having english now (not all parts can be translated stil), its much easier to use.
Whenever There's Wi-Fi (which is aplenty in vn ), just search around.
U have far more finds than u have on wechat.
Then it's up to ur own kc skills.

Usually I look at those more innocent ones or lonely ones.
I hooked up 2 in sg before and 2 in vn.
Sg took much shorter time, Co's they are here much shorter.
Vn took about 3 weeks of chats (Co's I can only go about once a month).

Neu heo map em Co con gai xem va thich, anh tin dep trai anh co nhieu.

if fat pig have kids look and like, i think handsome i have lots
what the hell u can communicate with girls like that?

U don't have zalo bro? I will have thought it will be amongst ur various chat apps.
My tieng viet sucks, But thanks to Google translate and some of the con gai biet tieng anh, ko co gi ma.
4 girls isnt a good sample size to use as a base for your predictions or estimations i have been here 6 yrs with 10-15 each year from apps ONLY not including other avenues and i wouldnt dare be as optimistic as you, and i beleive i have much more to work with if only language and probably given by your targets prob(they are soft easy targets, ie low hanging fruit) other asset areas as well...
Old 03-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
yeah its not important how many female targets u have, whats important is how many ATTRACTIVE females target u
Cannot agree more.

But beauty is a question of point of view, a girl might be a 9 for you but a 5 for me and a 9 for me can be a 5 for you. So when some samsters claimed then fucked a several "beauties" for "free", they might not recessairly liying, and maybe in their eyes their gals are a 9 or 10.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
But beauty is a question of point of view, a girl might be a 9 for you but a 5 for me and a 9 for me can be a 5 for you. So when some samsters claimed then fucked a several "beauties" for "free", they might not recessairly liying, and maybe in their eyes their gals are a 9 or 10.
Better than a lot of samsters not willing to share or post any stories for us...always criticize and ask where can get...I rather have forums and samsters willing to share...we read with open minds...

Whether I did anything wrong...I happy to do...so spending some money is fine so long I happy to do...owe nobody any explanation...we got kisses from many gals is up to readers to believe...anyway who is there to witness...

Note...the above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 03-12-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Better than a lot of samsters not willing to share or post any stories for us...always criticize and ask where can get...I rather have forums and samsters willing to share...we read with open minds...

Whether I did anything wrong...I happy to do...so spending some money is fine so long I happy to do...owe nobody any explanation...we got kisses from many gals is up to readers to believe...anyway who is there to witness...
Of course always nice to read some stories, they make us fantasy when we are back our dead land.

By the way i learned lot of things/tips about HCMC thanks to ur threads. Thanks.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
4 girls isnt a good sample size to use as a base for your predictions or estimations i have been here 6 yrs with 10-15 each year from apps ONLY not including other avenues and i wouldnt dare be as optimistic as you, and i beleive i have much more to work with if only language and probably given by your targets prob(they are soft easy targets, ie low hanging fruit) other asset areas as well...
Im not sure How u read my tieng Viet, But as long my vb understands, I'm happy.
That's not my meaning that you translated But anyway,,

Estimates or sample size..
imho thats irrelevent. All it takes is if you can click with the vb u want, regardless of the method. Isn't that the most impt?

I hVe seen ppl throw money into other things and not cash direct juSt to get into the skirt.
But I'm not like that, it's up to the girl to believe..Lol.

I agree totally on low hanging fruits, But I'm sure almost all aren't garang guni.
After all, one man's meat could be another man's poison.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Im not sure How u read my tieng Viet, But as long my vb understands, I'm happy.
That's not my meaning that you translated But anyway,,

I agree totally on low hanging fruits, But I'm sure almost all aren't garang guni.
After all, one man's meat could be another man's poison.
keyword..."Happy.."...

whatever we do we must be happy to do...we owe nobody and we dun care how much we spend or others spend...if anyone can spend 20k and gets a pussy...then be it...I am happy to spend 500k or whatever money to get my bonk...money is mine and not anyone bussiness...haha...

Note - whatever I shared may be fantasy or stories...read with open mind...you are not there with me so nothing proved...even if you are there to see...proves nothing to...so what I shared is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read..

Old 03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
keyword..."Happy.."...

whatever we do we must be happy to do...we owe nobody and we dun care how much we spend or others spend...money is mine and not anyone bussiness...haha...
HAPPY !! Here to SUPPORT the Bro H-88

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 03-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
HAPPY !! Here to SUPPORT the Bro H-88

thank you bro Sail...how was your birthday celebrations...

bad news...the tarma chance gone...one of the two gals partnership fell in love with a guy and no longer doing it...haha...missed opportunity...

we just celebrated a pair of twin gals birthday who turned 20 in hcm...haha...^^

Note - before anyone pm me...pls read my signature...whatever I post is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread