The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
88cesc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

(had to cut out the ending as post too long)

TLDR : i paid 400K + 500k for massage + HJ by a SYT at 2-3 ish am

not sure if guys are keen on the hotel name (am i allowed to share this? saw on some forum it is better for us not to share it publically) ? i will have to look at the area on google map to find out the hotel name

first time wiriting FR, go easy on me guys.

2nd day:

manage to get myself 90 mins free from the group in the evening, was googling hard for FJ type of place but couldn't really find anything. manage to find online a massage place near the airport (as usual, i will need sometime to find if you need the address as i had to destory all information on my HP) took cab from D1 to airport area, while travelling i notice that the place is more of a HJ place (Might be really wrong, i was reading in btwn the lines from the comments by other people) and not able to choose the girls as the manager will assign one to you. so i had to uturn and google really hard for other places, manage to find a BBBJ/salon type of place, called Benny. once reach the counter lady showed me a paper of 200+200, so i paid 400k , the lady next in line(not allowed to choose girl.. so its really a round robin style, i got lucky with my girl, was very happy with her compare to other selections) bring me thru a door and was doing some routine shit like cleaning your face on the saloon type of chair she than direct me upstairs
and took of my pants and started bbbj after cleaning. the whole session ended in 5-7 mins (on estimate). i didnt really like the place as she didn't allow me take off her clothes and show me the damn BOOBS and it was so rushed (season bro can do better than me on this for sure) once done i just left the place and meet up with my group of people

TLDR: went to benny to get a quick BBBJ for 400K but i wasnt very happy with i get.

last day!
Old 10-02-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
88cesc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd day:

again, i manage to sneak out 1 hour+ of free time with my group and was googling for some FJ places... as usual.. cannot find anything like that, i somehow manage to google a street that has many shops offering BBBJ!! was really happy about this and took a cab down to NPK (i am keeping this discret for now, i think this should not be shared freely? season bros can let me know if sharing of such things is possible)

anyway NPK is really a small little street filled with shops on each side of the road that does not look "clean" at all, i was walking down the road and the OKT/Bouncer type of guy offering me her girls (cannot see anything, all behind frosted glass door)i asked him for the price and he told me it will cost 800k! i said 800k??? with a wtf face and just walk away he quickly offered me 400k which i comply (i think local maybe 100-300k ba? not sure) went in.. select my girl (23 years old, she says)... she than bring me up the stairs and started with some light back massage, than flip me over. she took off her panties (i dont really like fingering so i never do much with pus) and let her boobs out (LIKE GOD DAMN FINALLY!!) she procced to bbbj (not rushed) and i ended with CIM. she even offered me a 2nd BBBJ (but i was rushing for time so cannot opt in for it, not sure got extra charges or not) . i really like the way she did it and was so happy with the boobs i tipped her extra 100k (discreetly la, dont let other people hear you) went down stairs paid my 400k and left

TLDR: went to NPK for BBBJ + CIM type of place, damage 400k + 100K tip (on my own accord)

that's it! hopefully season bros can share if i miss anything.

i have decieded to venture HCMC alone again just to see more sides of things (Will really love to get some FJ love), i cant speak any Viet at all and will really like if any senior bros can bring me around on a weekend trip (just give me date), stealth agent can also find me but be fair to me and tell me the prices upfront and we can all be happy
Old 10-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cesc88 View Post
3rd day:

i have decieded to venture HCMC alone again just to see more sides of things (Will really love to get some FJ love), i cant speak any Viet at all and will really like if any senior bros can bring me around on a weekend trip (just give me date), stealth agent can also find me but be fair to me and tell me the prices upfront and we can all be happy

Thank you for sharing...I applaud you for venturing alone...actually if you read up and plan properly should be ok...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cesc88 View Post
3rd day:

again, i manage to sneak out 1 hour+ of free time with my group and was googling for some FJ places... as usual.. cannot find anything like that, i somehow manage to google a street that has many shops offering BBBJ!! was really happy about this and took a cab down to NPK (i am keeping this discret for now, i think this should not be shared freely? season bros can let me know if sharing of such things is possible)

Last Xmas go to HCMC with a friend, both of us newbie (1st time) in HCMC. We surf for info beforehand and stay in Dong Khoi area. Day time sightseeing and night time look for lobang literally. Can get FJ one from disco or café. Have the luck to meet up and get to know a working lady (unlikely FL) in one of the night joint. Yet to bonk her but I believe next trip chio her out and will try to up her. I nonok Vietnamese use angmoh only.

Up you for your adventure alone. Steady man

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 11-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...according to the capacity of the taxi...usually 4 or 7 seater cost the same...

Kam sia . Next trip (very soon) will not book airport transfer liao. Go and try my luck and see that SYT.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 11-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
whenever book 4 star, will get ready to "force" to get extra room

instead of going back, can book another room for the girl?
My earlier (1st trip) experience in a 4 star hotel, they ask my frenz to open another room at OMG list price. As said, 1st trip mah, sotong dunno anything. Potential first timer, please note it will be at hotel list price. Suggest use tablet go Agoda, Hotel or Booking.com ask her to do last min booking sure lower than list price, then she can check in with the voucher. Surely cheaper than list price for those who prefer 4 star and above hotel even though gal unfriendly. I belong to those who prefer 4 star hotel unless no 4 star there.

Me no bring gal overnight so NP. I only chio 'target' next day come over and go jalan jalan, enjoy hotel facilities plus bonk bonk too. Safer mah, see her real person, no worry mata mata, things kenna stolen blah blah blah.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 11-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 88cesc88 ur FR remind me those fantasy story writer at adult discussion sections of a flings no offense if venue name can't disclose ??? I can only enjoy reading a sexual novel and get same reactions as if you intension is boast of your sexual encounter (as no venue name was mentioned ) rather than sharing infor
Old 11-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I can only enjoy reading a sexual novel and get same reactions as if you intension is boast of your sexual encounter (as no venue name was mentioned ) rather than sharing infor
I thought he mentioned the street name NPK and the place where he got bbbj...maybe you aren't familiar with hcm...

to 88cesc88 - is ok to mention hotel name as it is a public place...but is up to you if you want to disclose or keep for yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro 88cesc88 ur FR remind me those fantasy story writer at adult discussion sections of a flings no offense if venue name can't disclose ??? I can only enjoy reading a sexual novel and get same reactions as if you intension is boast of your sexual encounter (as no venue name was mentioned ) rather than sharing infor
Why would you say he was boasting about his sexual encounter he paid for it...and paid carrot chop prices...and from his fr those that know Hcm can guess where hr went and the experience is sop given prices he paid....the fr is fine better than fr where some guy gets free sex after spending a bomb taking girl out to dinner and disco or some fictional place in d1 where he participate in a orgy right in middle of spa etc etc....I say thanks to 88cec88 for the effort...others should bother to research themselves rather than complain
FYI npk I never pay more300k....I hate guys who tip when not needed next time they will charge 500k as they know u can afford it so u pay 500+100k tip....local places can still get Bbbj for 120-150k
Massage with hj I pay 400k total 200+200k
Old 11-02-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
vespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Why would you say he was boasting about his sexual encounter he paid for it...and paid carrot chop prices...and from his fr those that know Hcm can guess where hr went and the experience is sop given prices he paid....the fr is fine better than fr where some guy gets free sex after spending a bomb taking girl out to dinner and disco or some fictional place in d1 where he participate in a orgy right in middle of spa etc etc....I say thanks to 88cec88 for the effort...others should bother to research themselves rather than complain
What to do too many freeloaders hoping someone wrote the address and sexual experience for them
Old 11-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Introduction to sai gon

Ong Bac Pagoda (teo Chew temple)
This small temple was built just after World War II by the Fukien Chinese. It is dedicated to Ong Bon, the god who is believed to be a Guardian of Happiness and Virtue. Its front door is adorned with rather fierce looking armed warriors. Long coils of sweet smelling incense are always left burning in the corners of the pagoda.

Ong Bon is also the god of wealth, which is why so devotees bring fake paper currency to burn in the pagoda's furnace as an offering to him. This ritual is believed to be very auspicious and participating in it is said to bring financial blessings to the individual and his/her family.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Introduction to sai gon

Hung Vuong Plaza
The first three levels consist of Parkson boutique stalls selling a variety of name brand apparel and accessories. You can find the food court and Powerbowl bowling alley on the fourth level, while the California Way Gym dominates the fifth.

Capping off the top level is the Megastar Cineplex, one of the largest and most modern cinemas in the city, where you can see new Hollywood releases along side local Viet productions.

A good spot to duck out of the sun, especially if you're heading back from a Cholon adventure.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Introduction to sai gon

Giac Vien Pagoda

Although just down the road from Giac Lam, Giac Vien is hard to find, tucked way back off the main drag down a pot-holed road. To find it, come out of Giac Lam and turn right onto Lac Long Quan St. Go straight on at the roundabout and the entrance is about 200m further down on the right. It seems that few tourists are visiting these days, as the pagoda gardens were only full of local children rather than digital cameras. The structure is quite similar to Giac Lam, with three main rooms including tombs, altars and Buddha statues.

Location: Lac Long Quan St, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City

Old 11-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Hoang you set a role model for sharing this is what I call sharing with no agenda that has been the old sharing spirit from Delphi forum time nowsadays many people are too selfish to share information and even write fancy FR with out naming the joint ... Wonder is that the new code of conduct of forum today
Old 11-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Introduction to sai gon freelance girl

This girl from district 10 asking for 300K per shot.

Please dont ask me for contact, i am not okt.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread