The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
haha maybe they dont bonk as much as those full time WLs?
It is the same stupid thinking... students have less chance of getting HIV, STDs or whatever...
Old 20-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Brother you are all over the place..
Old 20-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Brother you are all over the place..
U talking about me ?
Old 20-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ethanboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, can recommend any reliable massage places that provide outcalls services? means that kind that will not send a totally diff girl to you place one...
Old 21-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Field Report

yes.. thailand cambodia and vn
Old 21-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is the same stupid thinking... students have less chance of getting HIV, STDs or whatever...
Students and office ladies have more water.
Old 21-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We like what we like... At the end, there's no judgements.

My local thai friends and I prefer college girls and nonpros. They are often young, sometimes beautiful, and more fun in my humble experience. They mostly have nice and relatively low mileage on their pussies.

There's no guarantee getting them everytime... So it's a good idea to develope a list of good wls that you have chemistry with.

They are often more orgasmic too as they don't have to serve multiple men throughout the day. Especially if they are very attractive. It's also fun to impress them if you got skillz between the sheets. However, I think it's silly to ask bros here how to find nonpros here...

If you want a college girl to fuck you well, you've gotta offer what they want. Either spend a shitload of money on her and go shopping(sugar daddy) or be fun, charming and endearing(exotic stud). Thailand is same same as anywhere else... Except a lot of hot pros as back up options...

So, have realistic expectations here, even in Bangkok... Like anything in life anywhere... You want quality, you gotta work for it or buy your way.......
Old 21-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanboy87 View Post
Hey guys, can recommend any reliable massage places that provide outcalls services? means that kind that will not send a totally diff girl to you place one...
The most reliable is take a walk to the location like Nana or Cowboy to take a personal look at the lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
yes.. thailand cambodia and vn
Cause these were some of the countries I lived and worked in before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Students and office ladies have more water.
Just do what AV film industrial does... put more KY and sprinkle more water...
Old 21-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just do what AV film industrial does... put more KY and sprinkle more water...
Hahaha professor you damn pro leh!
Old 21-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Bro Naelo

Thailand is my first love. I still meet my 'adopted' family there from time to time. I first visited the country in 1987 and since then have made a few more trips there. As a trainner i had a chance to go up country in the rice basin to provide HR session and stayed there for 3 months at a time. The place is near the Laos and Cambodian boarder so I began explore the whole indo-china area. First to Laos, then PP and HCMC as well. In 2000s i also got opportunities to see Burma and the golden triangle region. Because my 'interest is more exotic, I chanced upon other countries too like Bhutan and marvel at how similar these people groups are. I assumed people from highland places like tibet will follow a certain migration pattern from the Himalayan to south and even jumped over to the americas. The five years I was in Oklahoma, I visited native american reservations and discovered the tribes there have similar features, cultural references like the tribal people of Laos and the rest of the indo-china region as well. I lived in tee pees and attended pow wows so as to connect with these 'asian' roots too.

At the moment, i am setting my sights on Borneo and also PNG and see if I can connect the dots. These former seafarers from malayan and polynesian origins are my latest interest. The pacific ocean is very wide and for this reason I want to do my travelogue based on learning and visiting and perhaps integrating into their societies. Beside I enjoy dealing with these people on the basis of small trades etc.

Like i said, Thailand remains my first love and i want to continue to make regular trips there. But from Thailand I realized there are so many people groups there. For example mountain tribe groups like the Akkas are actually Lisu people found not only in Burma but also in Yunnan and Szechuan as well. One day in a cold november morning up high in the mountain ranges of szechuan, I found myself among a hospitable village of 90 families. I saw the result of the 2008 earthquake that flattened most of the mud earth houses and they will pitched on government tents while trying to rebuilt their lives. From their little they fed me with their best although szechuan pepper corn is an acquired taste. They came with empty drink bottles to put the antibiotic cream i got from thailand and distribute other medicines. I wish I had brought more but there is always an insatiable needs for these basic items. They ask me to bring some medicine for rheumatoid arthritis the next trip as the bitter cold of the mountain can be very severe.

Sorry for my rambles as I observed how our lives criss crossed in a certain way and thank you for the up.

Last edited by seabass; 21-10-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
It is the .. students have less chance of getting HIV, STDs or whatever...
Or....grannies have much less chance of getting HIV, STDs....
Old 21-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Or....grannies have much less chance of getting HIV, STDs....
Oi oi when u going to update me? I am feeling very sexiting....
Old 22-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post

My local thai friends and I prefer college girls and nonpros. They are often young, sometimes beautiful, and more fun in my humble experience. They mostly have nice and relatively low mileage on their pussies.

There's no guarantee getting them everytime... So it's a good idea to develope a list of good wls that you have chemistry with.

They are often more orgasmic too as they don't have to serve multiple men throughout the day. Especially if they are very attractive. It's also fun to impress them if you got skillz between the sheets. However, I think it's silly to ask bros here how to find nonpros here...

If you want a college girl to fuck you well, you've gotta offer what they want. Either spend a shitload of money on her and go shopping(sugar daddy) or be fun, charming and endearing(exotic stud). Thailand is same same as anywhere else... Except a lot of hot pros as back up options...

So, have realistic expectations here, even in Bangkok... Like anything in life anywhere... You want quality, you gotta work for it or buy your way.......
Appears to me you have upzzed these college nubiles. Good on ya. So are you 'the sugar daddy or the exotic stud?' Lol
Old 22-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post

Well said brother... Its pretty much like this anywhere from the seasoned grounds of POV to the exotic realms of South Asia.. Know the game.. Play the game.. Manage your expectations.. I love the mix offered... From just paying a whole to chasing nonpro tails... Their fresh scent and the hunt itself can be so fun.
Old 22-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Appears to me you have upzzed these college nubiles. Good on ya. So are you 'the sugar daddy or the exotic stud?' Lol
Bro oolouis,

I'm definitely exotic for thai, although my heritage is Chinese, but my mother's side has a bit Dutch and Aboriginal Taiwanese. But I'm a fair skin dude, so the local thais probably figured im rich,... Sadly, I'm not.

In Thailand often times we are paying for pu$$ies one way or the other. I don't have too much money to be a sugar daddy, and I dislike buying materialistic things for girls. I often find myself paying for us to have fun though.... Like bars, nice restaurants, along with other entertainment fees, shisha and more...

I've met some very beautiful college girls from universities and they know their beauty's worth. Many of them got sugar daddies taking them on shopping sprees. But then when they get bored, sometimes they come to me.

I am more thicked skinned and much like Barney Stinsons, I believe in numbers game... So this is how I managed to meet women in Bangkok during my business trips.

Oh... It's raining season now,.. A few weeks back I was looking for some friends outside onyx in RCA, when I passed by route99 this gorgeous girl needed to catch a cab and it was pouring out. So she just ducked under my umbrella and begged me to walk her to a cab. She was getting wet, and very cute. So I obliged... During our walk we flirted a bit but later on, I found out she has a long term bf however, we exchanged line accounts and she does have some cute friends. So, next week when I go back to bkk, I will explore her social circle then.
That wasnt the first time. But it was the most memorable one because she is bloody gorgeous.
The moral of the story is some cologne, clean clothes and an umbrella can sometimes help us meet women. Keep an open mind.

I have met some nice wl in thermae and Nana as well... Again, for me, thats insurance. If I keep striking out, I can always count on these little angels to make me feel better.

God I love Thailand!!!

Last edited by BangBang420; 27-10-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1