The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

ChangAn (CA) is only 45 minutes (less than half an hour if the traffic is light) by car from CP.

Having spent quite a few days and nights there, I am in a position to point out some of the main highlights for those who are thinking of going there to check out the scene.

For me, the KTVs in CA are the main attraction because not only are they cheaper than CP but the girls are not only alot wilder, but also more fun and daring. You can play “strip crap game” by rolling two dices and everyone in the game gets to strip. Once you are fully stripped, then you are out of the game. The remaining ones continue until everyone is down to his/her birthday suit. Once everyone is fully stripped, then the clothes go back on again. The good thing is the game is completely voluntary. There is absolutely no pressure for anyone to join in.

“Strip crap game” is not only fun but it gives you, the consummate customer, the opportunity to check out the goods before you decide to buy. For this reason I suggest you pick at least two girls. The damage is 2-5-8, same as CP. For example, some of you might be after hairless pussies, pink tits, no abdomen scars, or you might simply be trying to assess how sporting your girl will be in bed. All these can be checked out before hand and the dice game can be modified to suit your agenda, like a “Truth or Dare” party game. Fancy asking your girl questions like, “When did you lose your virginity, what gives you an orgasm, do you like to give BJ, show us how it is done (use a banana), what sexual position do you like, etc.” As for the “dare” bit, what you want her to do is only limited by your imagination!

When a certain piece of dance music is played, the lights are dimmed and all the girls are required to strip down and dance and the guys are welcomed to join in! What fun especially if you like me wants to check out the field and spot the WILD and HOT thoroughbreds!

I went to three KTVs in CA- JiAn (twice), Shatou, and XingJiXing. Of the three, I think the first two are worth trying. The third is a bit far away and I think the girls are not as attractive. This, BTW, is only my own personal opinion.

Apart from the KTVs, the saunas are also worth a try. Jin Long Hui and Mei Li Wan are obvious choices but each caters to different tastes. There is no FJ in JLH while MLW is like the sauna in CP but with a few unusual tricks like the flying trapeze. If you desire to be literally screwed by the girl, I suggest you give it a go!

The BBS’s are located at Jin Xia (behind the CA hospital), about 10 to 15 minutes easy walk from LanQinDao (LQD), a hotel that is centrally located, which is where I stayed. GTO knows of another BBS area, please ask him. The BBS girls are nowhere as plentiful as CP but one good thing is that the mammies are not pushy at all! There are some real gems if you are prepared to walk around and check out the places. The price is standard RMB 150 for short time and RMB 300 overnight after 10pm. Some places are opened till 6am! Please note that you pay the full amount to the mammie in advance so the only “carrot” you can offer the girl is by promising to give a tip (say, RMB 50) IF she performs. Please watch your personal belongings while she is in your room. Better still, lock away all your valuables in the room safe provided beforehand.

For foot massage, you can try out Ying Hua on ChangQin Lu, which is kind of the main street in CA. There is another one located in a big hotel along LianFeng Lu, which is the same street where LQD hotel is located, but at the opposite end of the street.

Eating out is a little inconvenient, compared with CP but I suggest you try Coral De Café behind LQD hotel or ZhenGongFu and Milo Café along ChangQin Lu. There is also another reasonable eatery, serving Cantonese food, right next door to MacDonalds. If you like Hunan food, then you will like CA, because it is available everywhere you walk!

CA is fun if you have a group of friends that you can hang out with and the KTVs are the obvious attraction for me. Besides the KTVs, the hotel and food are also cheaper and if you really like the girl, you can take her shopping in Humen, which is really near, or to HuanLeGu in SZ. If you tell her that, it will really get her pussy juice dripping- just for you, trust me!

I am trying to keep my FR brief. If you want the juicy details, go ask Wally88 or GTO! Like bro 3Dee, I’m the only pure and innocent bloke in the brotherhood! I see nothing; I hear nothing; I do nothing! Right, Wally?? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink….)
Old 15-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
I am trying to keep my FR brief. If you want the juicy details, go ask Wally88 or GTO! Like bro 3Dee, I’m the only pure and innocent bloke in the brotherhood! I see nothing; I hear nothing; I do nothing! Right, Wally?? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink….)
Wah lau.. like that also want to sabo me, like I am old bird in CA, how to compare with you, bro GTO, PC5526 etc....

No wonder you were so eager to bring the SYT back to your room after the Humen shopping trip, dun want to waste the dripping juice right?? hehehe...

Anyway, great FR, it's about time someone start a tread on CA....
Old 15-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Thanks for the update.

I have been to JiAn, JinSha(Not sure it is call SHATOU) KTV.
JiAn is a ktv with parade on the room.
JinSha KTV is that all the girls in the hall and you choose from there.

Anyway, all of the them are not allowed to wear bra.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 15-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

haha , thanks for the big hat bro kiwi ,

Discover another good place at Dongguan 清嗘 , this place full of the factory girl on friday night and saturday.

Ahead from CP just about 40 min.

The KTV there the OP is about 1/3/5 and the BBS there is at 100/250

Next time I bring you go there OK.
Old 15-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Discover another good place at Dongguan 清嗘 , this place full of the factory girl on friday night and saturday.

Can bring me there as well?

Old 15-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Xiao Zhu Zhu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I wish to go to, but cant get VISA chopped ...
Old 15-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Zhu Zhu View Post
I wish to go to, but cant get VISA chopped ...
If you can go, pig can fly.

I can go anytime if being invited.
I am jobless. Cannot get Visa but can get a job for me?

Last edited by mebirdie; 15-04-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 15-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
noon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DLIMTS

hey DLIMTS
DLIMTS
!!

u read this thread yet??

i think CA & DG will be our next!
Old 15-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tripleXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Happykiwi.
Thank you so much for your interesting FR.
Been to CP thrice but nvr to CA.
Will be going CP soon, was planning a trip to CA too.
Looks like you've save me alot of unnecessary spending and headaches.
Appreciate it.
Thank you once again...
Old 16-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ChangAn (CA) is only 45 minutes (less than half an hour if the traffic is light) by car from CP.

Having spent quite a few days and nights there, I am in a position to point out some of the main highlights for those who are thinking of going there to check out the scene.

For me, the KTVs in CA are the main attraction because not only are they cheaper than CP but the girls are not only alot wilder, but also more fun and daring. You can play “strip crap game” by rolling two dices and everyone in the game gets to strip. Once you are fully stripped, then you are out of the game. The remaining ones continue until everyone is down to his/her birthday suit. Once everyone is fully stripped, then the clothes go back on again. The good thing is the game is completely voluntary. There is absolutely no pressure for anyone to join in.

“Strip crap game” is not only fun but it gives you, the consummate customer, the opportunity to check out the goods before you decide to buy. For this reason I suggest you pick at least two girls. The damage is 2-5-8, same as CP. For example, some of you might be after hairless pussies, pink tits, no abdomen scars, or you might simply be trying to assess how sporting your girl will be in bed. All these can be checked out before hand and the dice game can be modified to suit your agenda, like a “Truth or Dare” party game. Fancy asking your girl questions like, “When did you lose your virginity, what gives you an orgasm, do you like to give BJ, show us how it is done (use a banana), what sexual position do you like, etc.” As for the “dare” bit, what you want her to do is only limited by your imagination!

When a certain piece of dance music is played, the lights are dimmed and all the girls are required to strip down and dance and the guys are welcomed to join in! What fun especially if you like me wants to check out the field and spot the WILD and HOT thoroughbreds!

I went to three KTVs in CA- JiAn (twice), Shatou, and XingJiXing. Of the three, I think the first two are worth trying. The third is a bit far away and I think the girls are not as attractive. This, BTW, is only my own personal opinion.

Apart from the KTVs, the saunas are also worth a try. Jin Long Hui and Mei Li Wan are obvious choices but each caters to different tastes. There is no FJ in JLH while MLW is like the sauna in CP but with a few unusual tricks like the flying trapeze. If you desire to be literally screwed by the girl, I suggest you give it a go!

The BBS’s are located at Jin Xia (behind the CA hospital), about 10 to 15 minutes easy walk from LanQinDao (LQD), a hotel that is centrally located, which is where I stayed. GTO knows of another BBS area, please ask him. The BBS girls are nowhere as plentiful as CP but one good thing is that the mammies are not pushy at all! There are some real gems if you are prepared to walk around and check out the places. The price is standard RMB 150 for short time and RMB 300 overnight after 10pm. Some places are opened till 6am! Please note that you pay the full amount to the mammie in advance so the only “carrot” you can offer the girl is by promising to give a tip (say, RMB 50) IF she performs. Please watch your personal belongings while she is in your room. Better still, lock away all your valuables in the room safe provided beforehand.

For foot massage, you can try out Ying Hua on ChangQin Lu, which is kind of the main street in CA. There is another one located in a big hotel along LianFeng Lu, which is the same street where LQD hotel is located, but at the opposite end of the street.

Eating out is a little inconvenient, compared with CP but I suggest you try Coral De Café behind LQD hotel or ZhenGongFu and Milo Café along ChangQin Lu. There is also another reasonable eatery, serving Cantonese food, right next door to MacDonalds. If you like Hunan food, then you will like CA, because it is available everywhere you walk!

CA is fun if you have a group of friends that you can hang out with and the KTVs are the obvious attraction for me. Besides the KTVs, the hotel and food are also cheaper and if you really like the girl, you can take her shopping in Humen, which is really near, or to HuanLeGu in SZ. If you tell her that, it will really get her pussy juice dripping- just for you, trust me!

Bro.. nice FR... I will be moving to CA in June... this FR will definitely help me...
bTW BBS girls... overnight.. only RMB300? that's cheap super cheap!!! hahahhaha
Old 16-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

interesting....... but i heard there'r more SYTs in zhuhai? service standards in dongguan is the best in china?
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 16-04-2008, 05:23 AM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha , thanks for the big hat bro kiwi ,

Sifu, like that arhhhhh....... I see you in CP tomorrow, okay?

Last time I wait, wait for you at KTV bery, bery long time leh...... until neck also bery long leh......but you never turn up!!! .....

Seriously, I've brought forward my next trip to early July so make sure you turn up this time horrr...
Old 16-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Can bring me there as well?
no problem bro bird haha

Quote:
Sifu, like that arhhhhh....... I see you in CP tomorrow, okay?

Last time I wait, wait for you at KTV bery, bery long time leh...... until neck also bery long leh......but you never turn up!!! .....

Seriously, I've brought forward my next trip to early July so make sure you turn up this time horrr...
haha , you happy enough liao lor , dont forget to bring the special fruit for us to eat ........hor
Old 16-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
no problem bro bird haha

haha , you happy enough liao lor , dont forget to bring the special fruit for us to eat ........hor
Okay lah, Sifu- we have a deal. You have the horny MMs, I have the horny fruits!
Old 16-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Okay lah, Sifu- we have a deal. You have the horny MMs, I have the horny fruits!
Can I the young padawan join your elite force then?
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread