The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun0205 View Post
Thans bro for your info. We planing to have 2rooms 3pax/room the budget for 1rroom is around 100sgd.
3 per room...... School trip issit?

100sgd is about 2500baht. So per person is 833baht. Rooms are available at that price but will not be five star.........somemore its high season.

What are the two others gonna do when one brings a girl back?
Old 18-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
storyaboutaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone gonna be in pattaya from tomorrow onwards?
Old 18-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyaboutaguy View Post
anyone gonna be in pattaya from tomorrow onwards?
There should be. ..... Dont think it is a ghost town! Many thais, many falangs and asians go there for holiday. Also many people live there.
Old 18-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
3 per room...... School trip issit?

100sgd is about 2500baht. So per person is 833baht. Rooms are available at that price but will not be five star.........somemore its high season.

What are the two others gonna do when one brings a girl back?
They want to play gangbang 3 men 3 puyings lol... I love barraca muak muak tonight see if other club will surprise my expectation lol...
Old 18-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
lonelysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i happen to be in pattaya using wechat n search for females .. i found out that there are many korean using wechat ans ask for 5000bhat for 4 hour ... any of u guys happen to deal with them before ? can share your experience
Old 18-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya Countdown to 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
"When I was small and Christmas trees were tall, we used to love while others used to play .....

Bro Soi 6, look forward to meeting you there.
I'll be home for Christmas..
You can count on me..
If only in my dreams..

Looking forward to meet you too..cheers..
Old 19-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysg View Post
i happen to be in pattaya using wechat n search for females .. i found out that there are many korean using wechat ans ask for 5000bhat for 4 hour ... any of u guys happen to deal with them before ? can share your experience
Please think Korean girls asking for only 5k baht = sgd 200 for 4 hours why so cheap ? (Sgd 50 per hour) you know is a scam to lure cheapskate ... If 5k baht for 60 mins maybe is real genuine deal ...
Old 19-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
"When I was small and Christmas trees were tall, we used to love while others used to play .......

Don't ask me why, as time has passed us by ......

Now we are tall and Christmas trees are small ........"

Since Barry Gibbs of BEE GEES was humming that song in the "Melody movie, 4+ decades have gone by and it really bring back tears to my eyes today.

Have my flight and hotel booked already, I will be there to see how "small" this Christmas tree is Bali Hai pier.

Bro Soi 6, look forward to meeting you there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
You can count on me..
If only in my dreams..

Looking forward to meet you too..cheers..
Wow... serenading each other ..... discovered something new..... beside being a chef.......

".... to meet, or not meet..." can get branded.....
Old 19-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Wow... serenading each other ..... discovered something new..... beside being a chef.......

".... to meet, or not meet..." can get branded.....
I poet ..you dont know meh..

Give you example..

Sky very bright..
Eye see very pain..
Ground very hard..
Fall down very pain..
Walk down Soi 6 very far..
My leg oso pain..

Like or not?

Last edited by Soi6; 19-12-2014 at 01:43 PM.
Old 20-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
I poet"....
Fall down very pain..
Walk down Soi 6 very far..
My leg oso pain..
Like or not?
I continue....
See pussies so wet
But my c still flat
My groin is in pain
And sperms cry in shame
Old 20-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello young Mackewell

Think that your beloved Thailand National team is doing well ; And Hope that teams in ASEAN Region are improving to challenge for bigger prize in future.

Too bad that we don't have chance to watch footy game together as you don't travel to Pattaya in high season.

( I have watched football for very, very long period and no shame to self proclaim an expert. Very interested in games played by national teams in East Asia and SouthEast Asia except only one -- PRC )

Knowntender
Bro, i watch most football leagues and play all kinds of football video games since late 1990s to now(championship manager to football manager, winning eleven to fifa). I follow the top 4 leagues in european football and major ones in world football so i sure can relate to u about football anytime on any level. And the reason why i stay bachelor(for life probably) is becuz of my religious love for pro wrestling and football LOL....

FYI, China super league is doing well, Upper management are more than happy to pump money into the game and the chinese players will be the next big things alongside India(thanks to India super league), japan and korea. Wolfsburg just sign zhang xizhe, prolly the best midfielder from beijing guo an in the recent CSL season. He is prolly gonna be the next guy to emulate the legendary shao jiayi who did so well in the bundesliga within the last decade. So u need to respect china football, period...

http://news.yahoo.com/wolfsburg-sign...125214410.html

Oh ya, i am following thailand premier league coz the team i support suphanburi FC is flying high, i dun think anyone here is following thai league like me LOL as i always watch siam sports channel to catch thai club football when i happen to be in thailand...

However, i dun think i will ever go during high season cuz its slightly expensive LOL.......

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 20-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

China team i cant see can make it they can be winner as a team type of sports they cant do well you will see star player big in names chasing for money not passionate enough in soccer to make it big in Asian league..
Old 20-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
I continue....
See pussies so wet
But my c still flat
My groin is in pain
And sperms cry in shame
Wow bro..we cant just end it there..in the spirit of Christmas..we carry on..allow me..

when the sperms cry in shame
I need to play again
She wont give me a blow job
I plead and plead..alas its in vain
Give her more money?
What would I gain?
Old 20-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow bro..we cant just end it there..in the spirit of Christmas..we carry on..allow me..

when the sperms cry in shame
I need to play again
She wont give me a blow job
I plead and plead..alas its in vain
Give her more money?
What would I gain?
My 12 hours of Xmas happening...hope is not boring to u...5555.

1st hr of Xmas, she came to me.
2nd hr of Xmas, she strip with me.
3rd hr of Xmas, she start showering me.
4th hr of Xmas, she bedded me.
5th hr of Xmas, she blowjob me.
6th hr of Xmas, she ride on me.
7th hr of Xmas, she cum with me.
8th hr of Xmas, she hug on me.
9th hr of Xmas, she take breakfast with me.
10th hr of Xmas, she kisses me.
11th hr of Xmas, she cry missing me.
12th of Xmas, she say come barfine me again.

Last edited by jimfairy; 20-12-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 20-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Lol tot 12th hr of xmas she said "you barfined again tonight ka"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1