The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Can anyone advise on massage with or without extra services? Outcall to hotel.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Manila alert : pope visit, holiday declared on the following days

January 15,16 and 19

Road congestion predicated in the city.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Manila alert : pope visit, holiday declared on the following days

January 15,16 and 19

Road congestion predicated in the city.
I think even flights are being curtailed to-from Manila

how ridiculous it could be .. when the Pope can be flown to Clark and choppered to anywhere

But not in Philippines !!

Since the chocker-block Manila is crowded, the plan is to make it even more crowded ..
Old 05-01-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
yup full works confirmed bro.

Went last night.

Found my girl, immediately ask for VIP.

She take me up stairs, we sit on old, very very smelly couch. I think "oh my gosh, i hope we don't do it right on this couch"

But we just wait for room to be ready.

Walk into room ,there is 6 very small booths, each booth with table and 2 plastic chairs, booths are very low so you can look over the partition walking by, curtains as doors. 1 small AC unit cooling the entire room.

very dingy place. there was a stench to it. and every now and then something smelled like vomit.

I pay upfront 800k for 3 beers. We chat a bit, get comfortable, then she ask if i want fj 2k more. i say 2k too expensive, she say "ok, how about 1.5k" i say "1k" she say no, 1.5k last price. i say okay.

fast forward she ask if i want 1 more round for discount 500k for 3 more beers, i hesitate, she say buy 1 more round we can fj another time. i say "include in price of 500k" she said yes, 500k for 3 more beers plus fj. so i say sure!

500k up front, 3 beers come, then she say 1k for fj. i say wtf! u say its include, then she said fine, 500k. we start the deed. since its my second shot in 30m it took a while, in the end i use my hand while she stood in front of me, leaning against wall, one leg up on table, and gave me a masturbation show.

total damage was somewhere around 3.3k
im guessing this is quezon ave/ timog ave..3.3k is kinda expensive given that its done in unclean environments...is that massage place thats NOT airforce one..but down the road named night flight?..still open?...last time i saw some hotties for abt 3k
Old 05-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

hi bros, i wasn able to find any mention in ermita in this thread. will be great if i can seek some bro advise. im planning to visit manila this saturday and stay in tune ermita hotel. anyone has recommendations of mp or playground nearby. thousand thx in advance
Old 05-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Ermita is next to sorts of .. malate. > la cafe

Do some read up.

somebody here had some success along G point or Remedios Circle, I believe

Last edited by etsys; 05-01-2015 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
been trying to find the hidden gem of locals and avoiding more common places frequented by foreigners such as LA cafe, edsa complex, burgos stret. thus been going to KTV/Videoke bars in local neighborhoods around quezon, pasig, binondo, etc.

Typical is 50 pesos per male drink, 200 pesos per female drink (yes, even thought these places are more run down, ld is same price, but it is a full beer and they take longer to drink. less touching in these KTV/bars not like wild burgos and girls are usually fully dressed).

Types of KTV/Videoke bars:

1. Cheap plastic tables and chairs. VIP upstairs which is a room with many dirty booths.
2. Live Show - some just wear bikinis, other places naked with a see through clothes wrapped around waist
3. Some place no VIP rooms at all

Typical damage for VIP is 1k for your booth (+4-6 beers) for 1 hour, plus tip to girl, typically 1k, for action.

also have the option of "kote" which is buy 10 ladies drink (2k) and take her out for a few hours, girl wanted 1k tip for 2 hours at hotel, so total offer was 3k

seriously, for 2k not really worth it in my opinion, unless:
1. you like to hunt. some very cute girls out there but gotta search high and low for them
2. KTVing/singing with locals is fun
3. you find yourself staying nearby and just want a beer
4. strip shows are a good way to kill time - buy 2 drinks upon entry for total 150 pesos and stay all night

i think I'm done with ktv/videoke bars, have tries all the usual places in manila and angeles, visited casas many times, now i need a new type of venue to try. maybe i'll try the executive health spas
Bro, care to share the names and addresses of a few places you went to. Strip shows and cheap bonks are my kind of thing especially as I find action in Burgos and EDSA is getting pricier.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Bro, care to share the names and addresses of a few places you went to. Strip shows and cheap bonks are my kind of thing especially as I find action in Burgos and EDSA is getting pricier.
Edsa is getting Pricier, P Burgos at times I have been quoted 12,000 without a blink .. as if that's the normal price people pay

anyway, with my limited time to foray in Manila, my reins are tightly held

no strip shows etc ..
Old 06-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Travel from AC ,.........................................

The taxi driver act blur can't find my hotel, keep circling ,stopping n asked at least 3 pedestrian, when reached hotel meter jumped to 180p double the should be fare of 90p.

I throw 140p down n get out of cab w him pointing at meter n grumbling.
If there is a Next time i'll throw 100p.
Bro, you're quite an experienced person, but I wouldn't mess with a cabbie for 100P, heard they can get very wild in case it irks them.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you're quite an experienced person, but I wouldn't mess with a cabbie for 100P, heard they can get very wild in case it irks them.
if you know datou, I bet he was traveling 'light', light enough to grab his bag and run .. unlike some of us who have luggage in the boot
Old 06-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
By the way, any bros date the Hooter Girls b4 ? They r so hot....so near yet so far....haha
Don't think its difficult. There are surely some who are looking for sugar daddies.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ever saw magic in makati performed by the taxi driver. the meter showed 75p just before it stopped but once it stopped, he just sort of flashed his hands across the meter and blink blink... abracadabra... it became 200p. then he opened up his meter and showed me the carbon receipt that stated a date 1 month ago hahaa. gave him 100p and said keep the change.

- Courtesy of Bro etsys and Bro Ziebart who gave me ample warning beforehand
Old 06-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Don't think its difficult. There are surely some who are looking for sugar daddies.
actually I wouldn't say they are looking for sugar daddies ..

then again, if you have guts, with their 'westernized' culture, casual sex is 50/50 ..

all you have to do is, TRY

and you have nothing to loose what ..

Just give your no, and take her out for meal .. though nowadays with the Screwed up traffic in Manila, and Makati, going out for a meal can be a whole day / evening affair !
Old 06-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, 1st time to Manila this Sunday. Staying at holiday inn hoyel. Any good lobang to recommend? Not sure should call for outcall service or venture around the surrouding area.

Follow up with FR next week..cheers!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stevezest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudders, I will be in manila tomorrow till Friday. anyone also visiting for business? wanna explore the night life? I heard classmates ktv is nice or we can go LA café to pick up...PM me ok if you are interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1