The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 19
fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hong Kong KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hong Kong KTVs with hostesses are expensive.
thank u. just up u
Old 19-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dalian

Quote:
Dalian like vey happening leh!

From there take a plane and hop over to Osaka near?
dalian of course happening
those japanese men pump in millions of dollars into the night life scene to get
the best quality of sex services they enjoy outside of mainland japan
dalian by plane to japan very fast
less than 2 hours and should cost less than 3000 rmb for 2 ways ticket
dalian locals are mostly well versed in japanese language
do you know the primary school kids in dalian are learning japanese as a second
language ?
Old 21-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
I have just came back from 141-walkup to Phoenix building in Causeway Bay and would like to share my experience.

Like what had been said in previous posts, photos in the website are heavily photoshopped. And positive reviews are actually fake. The WL told me and even showed me the reviews that she wrote herself into the web. So please take it with a pinch of salt.

Once appointment was made, I made my trip to the building. Entrance to the lift is not so discrete as it is by the main road and bus stop. But there isn't any giveaway sign boards except a few hotel inn signs. To the foreigners, it is nothing suspicious but the locals will know. The whole building itself is a self contained red light district. I made my way to the 5th floor. All the girls have their posters and photos pasted outside their unit. You just need to scout around and choose whichever you like. Press the door bell, and if she's available, she will open the door. You see the real person first and if you decline, just politely say thank you and move away. Only go in if you're satisfied with the actual product.

As mine was made through telephone appointment, I went straight to the unit. The real girl is way fatter than her photoshopped pictures. Since first time experience for me, I went in anyway. Standard price for suck and fuck is HKD 500. Massage and FS costs HKD800. Her room is extremely small with a shower attached. Generally HKD800 package is 90 minutes if you're regular customer but since it was my first time, she rushed through everything and sent me away in 1 hour. The whole session was nothing great to shout about. Typical PRC chinese, piano massage and SOP service. Fake boobs for her, no licking and fingering, but we DFKed, BBBJ, fake moans, and rushed you to release the load ASAP. At current rate of HKD800 = $135, money would be better spent in SG for better service. Definitely no RTF and also no more 141-walkup for me.

For bros wanting to experience the feeling of 141-walkup, you can get the girls profiles in the website (not allowed to be mentioned here). Address, prices and types of services are all stated. Just take it with a pinch of salt. Many girls turn out to be either more chubby or older. If you want more choices, go to those self contained red-light apartments and scout around instead of relying on website. Not every girl's profiles are listed in the website. Knock on the doors until you see the girl you like in person. Services are likely to be SOP and rushed as they want to see more customers. Limited actions allowed on the girls.

Happy hunting. And merry christmas
thanks for the info bro, any recommendation for fl call to hotel room?
Old 21-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Japanese Speaking PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
do you know the primary school kids in dalian are learning japanese as a second language?
Haha they preparing for Manchuko 2 is it?

On the subject of Japanese speaking PRCs.
Was at a fast food restaurant near Guangzhou East Station last night.
Next table to me was a Japanese guy and a sexy Japanese speaking PRC.
Her accent is definitely not Japanese plus she spoke snippets of Mandarin.
Keep looking over to my direction from time to time as maybe think I also Jap.
Seriously my appearance is like those Jap office guys on train with hentai (humsup) looks.

Most likely this sexy bitch is from a KTV catering to Japanese.
Really know how to dress to please Nihonjin.
Old 21-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Japanese Speaking PRC

Quote:
Haha they preparing for Manchuko 2 is it?

On the subject of Japanese speaking PRCs.
Was at a fast food restaurant near Guangzhou East Station last night.
Next table to me was a Japanese guy and a sexy Japanese speaking PRC.
Her accent is definitely not Japanese plus she spoke snippets of Mandarin.
Keep looking over to my direction from time to time as maybe think I also Jap.
Seriously my appearance is like those Jap office guys on train with hentai (humsup) looks.

Most likely this sexy bitch is from a KTV catering to Japanese.
Really know how to dress to please Nihonjin.
wah man uncle you know
now hong kong men face tough opposition to bao prc wls whether in shenzhen
or gaungzhou
the market for the baoing of china whores now look like this
local prc guys 50 per cent
hong kong men 30 per cent
japanese in china 20 per cent
the rest of the players are in the minority
once i was in hong kong lok ma chau for visa run
i overheard a conservation between 2 office ladies
they were saying their boss, who is brazillian and based in shenzhen and hong kong also bao -ed a prc lady in shenzhen
to me all these men are suckers waiting to be conned and milked dry
no offence to any one, it is a fools game
Old 21-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

how a female hotel staff in china swiped a customer credit card
click link to watch video http://v.qq.com/cover/h/hdqtir9nrfxu...id=l0015cnrs8v
Old 22-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more of my experience from mongering in HKG...

after trying out and having lousy experience of those 141-walkups (but it's an eye opener walking into those building and experience the atmosphere), i decided to give those "Honey Girls" from 141 instead. these girls are definitely much younger FL working under different pimps operating out from 3-star hotels. these girls are here only short term on social visit pass, so a point to take note here for careful bros. while many profiles in 141 are showing young hot girls, chances are either those girls are booked out (excuse from pimp), or not available. however if you add those telephone numbers into your WeChat, you can see more current working girls in the pimp's WeChat profiles. those girls are real, young, some are hot too, although cannot be compared to the professional studio-shot profiles of those posted on 141.

Contd...
Old 22-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

CONTD...

since walkups cost HKD400-500 for suck/fuck and up to HKD800 for massage and FS, i thought HKD800 would be better spent on younger hot girls instead of older and more chubby MILFs in walkup business. these "Honey Girls" advertised are younger girls mainly from China, Thailand and Philippines. i arranged a session with the pimp through WeChat, stating the girl i want from 141 as advertised. after arriving at the hotel room, the other girls in the pimp's WeChat profile are in the room instead. as usual a call to the pimp said she was booked out. kinda bait and switch, but like i said earlier, you can somehow guess which girls are working based on his WeChat instead of 141. you can choose the girls in the room before deciding on the next course. one session is HKD800 and overnight stay is HKD2000.

i chose the girl from Guangdong since conversation would be easier. she's definitely young, around 25 and very sweet looking. led me into another hotel room for the session. everything is provided since it is hotel. started with shower and then on to standard BJ and then FS. session ended 1 hr later. service provided was definitely up to standard expected unlike walk-ups. if you compare to CAT150 in SG, this is slightly better deal since it is cheaper and the important thing is, it is discrete. you'll be walking into the hotel like a guest and choose the girls in private in their rooms, compared to visiting certified red light district like GL and walkups which you may bump into familiar faces.

this thread was started in 2006 so there are many changes now in the HKG scene considering the influx of PRCs and more long term visas for MILFs married to HKG men. in my opinion, walkups are now mostly dominated by 30-40 chubby MILFs on long term visa. services are mostly rushed and they try to upsell. the only good thing is perhaps you can knock on their doors for experience and walk away until you see the right one. "Honey Girls" operating from hotels are now mostly international girls from China, Russia, Thai and Philippines. for the price of HKD800 which is equivalent to the expensive packages from walkups, you can now choose young hot girls at your discretion. the downside is these girls are on social visit pass only, so i'm not too sure about the enforcement and law if the authorities caught up with you or them. the third option is probably do it the old ways of visiting saunas and KTVs for an expensive trip and try to fish those girls out for a session with you.

i will share more if i get the chance of trying out saunas and KTVs. in the meantime, i hope the above info helps new bros out there. have fun and enjoy HKG.
Old 22-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
CONTD...

this thread was started in 2006 so there are many changes now in the HKG scene considering the influx of PRCs and more long term visas for MILFs married to HKG men. in my opinion, walkups are now mostly dominated by 30-40 ch try to fish those girls out for a session with you.

i will share more if i get the chance of trying out saunas and KTVs. in the meantime, i hope the above info helps new bros out there. have fun and enjoy HKG.
as if now there have been a lot of arrests by hong kong police of many of these
sham marriages syndicates, anyone who have many friends or know of people who have been arrested in these type of sham marriages?
Old 22-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
thanks for the info bro, any recommendation for fl call to hotel room?
i'd recommend you going to FLs' hotel instead. you'd get to choose girls in their rooms and continue from there. not many FLs doing outcall except those in the very high price range
Old 23-12-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Japanese Speaking PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing around View Post
thank u. just up u
Thanks bro!

Quote:
the market for the baoing of china whores now look like this
local prc guys 50 per cent
hong kong men 30 per cent
japanese in china 20 per cent
the rest of the players are in the minority
Haha Singaporeans/Malaysians also have bao lah.
Maybe market share is 1-5% only.

Quote:
to me all these men are suckers waiting to be conned and milked dry
Do not underestimate the smartness of the PRC female.
Old 23-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Because of the murder of the 2 Indonesian girls, A European tv station (ITV?) did a story on the Wanchai bars and found out that most of the wg's at the velvet curtain girly bars are here supposedly on "dancer/entertainment visa."

Then they went to the Hong Kong immigration department to enquire why there seems to be so many girls and yet so few actually dancing. So the immigration department went to these places and mandated that since dancing doesn't seem to be shown prior to7 pm, that these bars cannot open before 7.

Go figure!

SEAJ
Old 23-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Re: Japanese Speaking PRC

Quote:
Thanks bro!

Haha Singaporeans/Malaysians also have bao lah.
Maybe market share is 1-5% only.

are you one of them? HAHAHA:
Old 23-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Because of the murder of the 2 Indonesian girls, A European tv station (ITV?) did a story on the Wanchai bars and found out that most of the wg's at the velvet curtain girly bars are here supposedly on "dancer/entertainment visa."

Then they went to the Hong Kong immigration department to enquire why there seems to be so many girls and yet so few actually dancing. So the immigration department went to these places and mandated that since dancing doesn't seem to be shown prior to7 pm, that these bars cannot open before 7.

Go figure!

SEAJ
did they find any wg on marriage visa or green card?
that will be big big trouble for her hong kong '' husband''
Old 23-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did they find any wg on marriage visa or green card?
that will be big big trouble for her hong kong '' husband''
I saw only one of these girly bars open at 4 today as supposedly the girls working there are Thais who has legal status in Hong Kong - mostly through these fake marriages you refer to.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1