The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Few comments. Of course it is good to speak Lao/Thai, but most of cases English is enough in Vientiane bar scene.

Actually there is not much difference if you use kip/baht/USD. Sometimes f ex hotels and flights are cheaper to pay USD.

There are taxis available. F ex I paid yesterday 7 km from city center to airport 48 000 kip=6 USD by meter. Without meter normally 50-60 000 kip.

LTs are available. Going rate is about 50-70USD. Most of the girls whom I know from bar scene are around 25-30 years old. Of course they might look younger for first timers, but seeing their IDs tell different story.
Glad to have a real pro giving advice.

I din have the chance the explore the bar scene. they are usually too late. I'm already like 1/2 dead at 1am( which is 2am Singapore time)
I went mark II at 11pm and only like 2 tables occupied. XD

taxis with meters are those yellow green ones? or those in another colour?

yeah, there's not much difference in using usd/kip/baht except for some things which may cost up to like 30k kip difference.

Barang66 bro,
what's a good bars to hang out where you can get the nice babes and their timing pls.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
taxis with meters are those yellow green ones? or those in another colour?

what's a good bars to hang out where you can get the nice babes and their timing pls.
Yep those green taxis have meter.

Actually I do not think that Vientiane have any good bars if I compare for example to Phnom Penh. Bor Pen Yang has normally several commercial gals, but beware that there are also "normal" girls. Samlo Pub is another place to find commercial minded. I suppose that best time for pick up gal is around 9-11pm.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Yep those green taxis have meter.
Bor Pen Yang has normally several commercial gals, but beware that there are also "normal" girls. Samlo Pub is another place to find commercial minded. I suppose that best time for pick up gal is around 9-11pm.
k k , should be going there on my next trip.
I heard about bor pen yang. just finding other places to go around.
Old 16-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jc188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well there is still local place beer garden with a many foreigner starter to go since 2012. when I was there in 2010 I the only foreigner. the place is call T4 price is abt 350,000 kip overnight now. cheers
Old 18-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros keen to meet-up and party?
Will be heading there on 14 Dec week.
Old 28-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, how much is the average cost for a tuk tuk ride in Vientiane? Thanks
Old 29-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pipe_pope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Vientiane now? Tonight or tomorrow..

I'm a Vientiane newbie and Thinking of cheonging to farms etc. Looking for buddies...safety in numbers
Old 16-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe_pope View Post
Anyone in Vientiane now? Tonight or tomorrow..

I'm a Vientiane newbie and Thinking of cheonging to farms etc. Looking for buddies...safety in numbers
well bro your too early.
i'm there currently again. just meet up with bro OnlyliveOnce
any bros keen to meet up can drop me a message
Old 17-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Thanks to bro Kwaychup, me and friend had a good night in Sanjiang KTV and also manage to discover a gem from WeChat the following day before our departure home.
Shall write a report on my maiden trip to Vientiane later.
Old 17-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vientiane

I thinking of going to Laos for a few days.

Can somebody recommend a tour-guide for 1-2 days? I can't speak Thai, so needs a translator cum tour-guide.
Old 19-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Vientiane

Unsure what you are actually looking for?
If in Vientiane where sights are few and limited, you could approach your hotel for a driver to show you the sights at about 50USD for transport up to 6 hours usage. Admission tickets, at about 2000-5000 kips each, are additional. The drivers are capable of communicating in adequate English but are not tourist guides. If needed, you could probably hire a guide with help from your hotel, but unsure of their rates.
Cheers
Old 20-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
If in Vientiane where sights are few and limited, you could approach your hotel for a driver to show you the sights at about 50USD for transport up to 6 hours usage. Admission tickets, at about 2000-5000 kips each, are additional. The drivers are capable of communicating in adequate English but are not tourist guides. If needed, you could probably hire a guide with help from your hotel, but unsure of their rates.
I like free-&-easy.

Last edited by Psalm; 04-01-2015 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

will be making a trip to Vientiane/Laos soon. Any bros going there during this period as well? Not much info besides this thread for Vientiane as I tried looking online for places to cheong. will provide FR when I am back as well.

Need more info on the farms,ktvs to bring girls back. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Latest Travel Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
will be making a trip to Vientiane/Laos soon. Any bros going there during this period as well? Not much info besides this thread for Vientiane as I tried looking online for places to cheong. will provide FR when I am back as well.

Need more info on the farms, ktvs to bring girls back. Thanks in advance.
I just returned from Vientiane.

Let me share with you abit (no sexual content).

Place
It is a dead city. There is nothing to much to do. I did lots of sight-seeing in the inner and outer city all by myself. You name the place, I may have been there.

Food
Food sold in Laos is not cheap in terms of Laotian living standard.

Tourists
Too much Koreans, Japanese, Germans and French!
Among the touristy places in other countries, there are always "annoying" Mainlander Chinese to be found. But in Vientiane, only a few.

People
The young ones are beautiful in appearance with make up.
I think they are not that unfriendly, but just not as friendly as Thai.

Weather
Cold! In this season, it is cold in the early morning and evening.

Language
If you can't speak Thai or Lao, it is going to be nightmare to befriends with Laotian. Laotian speak a bit of English. When you talk about number ($), they are very interested. To chit-chat, might as well forget it.

Money
Bring US dollars to change to KIP currency.

In my opinion, Vientiane is not a sex city like Bangkok. Although I am not into any hook-up or hanky-panky activities, I discovered there isn't much sex-trade. Imagine in the capital of Laos, there are only handful of bars (around the fountain).
Old 06-01-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back my password. Long time no come to here, seems VT is getting better known now already..
Vte is not like bkk where call girl are so brazen..
If u come to vientiane , it is about ktv and freelance scen3 only. There are clubbing scene here but don't pin high hope of hooking up a girl like what u can do in Thai pub or club ..

Bro come vte must go san jiang ktv .. It is a must ! Cheap and good.. If go in 4 person ..take their beer package and Each person is about 60 sgd for whole night each person .. Girl sit beside u whole night ( starting from 8pm ) close at around 12am .. Touch all u want don't need pai seh because they used to it ppl touch every night and u pay her additional 15 sgd (100,000 kip) as tips ..no need to give more than that because that is their standard..

Other than that, u must know where to kio kuei..short road along 103 road to that luang..but only local can bring u go there for Vietnamese tio for 500,000 kip(80 sgd) long time..
Transport is exp is Laos , so bro just go to bor pen yang pub in city centre and look for free lance.. 100 usd for long time ..ask the waiter tell them u want girl..

Or u can go to mark 2 club .. Go
To the pr manager, them them u want girl .. They can arrange for u long time 3000 baht.. Straight forward

Just book any 3 star hotel .. All lady friendly .. They don't even care.. One recommended hotel is V hotel.. Good location , cheap at 30 to 40 sgd per night and in city centre .. Just 2 mins walk to famous night market and 5 mins walk to bor pen yang pub..

Have a good time here bro.. .. If u use my service , I can drive u around . But I charge above average rate for transport as I say transport is exp here. Tuk tuk one short trip is around us$5 here in Laos , exp than sg I suppose ..So I just stick to giving feedback��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1