The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Glad Bro Alpha Romeo-O had a great time. No need to feel bad about the LB thing.....as long as not like me....goon do goon do kena cornered and molested by 2 hunks...55
Yeah decided to turn my experience around and just take it as an experience treat it as a sexual encounter that went bad and cut my losses. I mean it could have been worst right?..Whaoo you must be very good looking . 2 thai guys wanted to corner you and molest you

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 21-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone will be at BKK next week or going there ? Newbie here looking for experienced or fellow newbie to tag along
Old 21-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod82 View Post
Anyone will be at BKK next week or going there ? Newbie here looking for experienced or fellow newbie to tag along
Lol mi flying there tmr!
Old 22-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

2nd December – 4th December

Back in Bangkok for some action before moving off to Chiangrai.

We decided to go Nana Plaza for the first night. Stucked at Rainbow 4 as usual and my friend barfined a girl for short time. I felt like I was the tour guide and bringing my friends around, not getting drunk so to be able to take care of my friends, I really didn’t enjoy that much. Anyway, we moved on Thermae as another friend has yet to clear his bullet. I was WOW-ed by the number of girls in Thermae, many SYT all standing around waiting for you to invite them over for a drink. I asked a few, short time stucked at THB2500 which I found steep. Some of them may look decent looking from far after gotten a little mabo by bottles of beer earlier, but when near they don’t look very nice. I asked a girl over, bought her a drink+popcorn, she did not look nice looking and after all the conversation, found out she had a problem with her attitude and told her to go away. Not so good impression of Thermae, but it says otherwise for my friend, who got himself a Chiangmai with boobs literally flowing out of her dress. She has a nice pair. Off we went to a G club at Ratchada Soi 4 and we partied away. She had a friend but was not interested so slept alone that night. The next night we went to RCA Route 66, the DJ part of the club and it was sanook mak!! 2 bottles of black for 5 people and we finished them all. My friends + chiangmai girl + myself. I got drunk and only took the later flight that day Chiangrai. I paid heavily for the change of flight and never going to club if my flight is early morning next time.
Old 23-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Off we went to a G club at Ratchada Soi 4 and we partied away.
5555 first time hear Ratchada Soi 4 has a G-Club?
Old 23-12-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro matong36 is not wrong. The club's name is Reboot Bachelor's Club. Same concept like the rest of the G clubs with membership/bottles as well as coyotes. Been there once to "support" the boss of the club who is my friend/lady.
Old 23-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes, opened since Oct with almost similar concept as Pimp club.
Many syt and bikini cayote dancers.
More info at their facebook site.
Old 23-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yup,currently having promotion as well from now till 30th Dec.
Old 23-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys , any taxi driver to recommend to drive me and my friends ( 6 pax ) from bkk to pattaya to and fro ? Best if can speak basic English . Thanks
Old 24-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi bro. just to confirm the location, is it at the former venue of the SISTER, which was opened last year for few months before it was taken over by THE PIMP and renamed into PIMP SISTER. The place was subsequently closed down to consolidate the entire PIMP business at only THE PIMP.
Old 24-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl- View Post
Hi guys , any taxi driver to recommend to drive me and my friends ( 6 pax ) from bkk to pattaya to and fro ? Best if can speak basic English . Thanks
Take bell... easy as ABC, arrive at your hotel doorstep or email Mr T to request for a van else last option, pm Naemlo.
Old 24-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
hi bro. just to confirm the location, is it at the former venue of the SISTER, which was opened last year for few months before it was taken over by THE PIMP and renamed into PIMP SISTER. The place was subsequently closed down to consolidate the entire PIMP business at only THE PIMP.
No, the RB club is at soi 4 while the ex-pimp sister was at soi 8 where the hollywood award is located.

Sanuk
Old 24-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No, the RB club is at soi 4 while the ex-pimp sister was at soi 8 where the hollywood award is located.

Sanuk
thanks bro for clarification. Sanuk..
Old 24-12-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Reboot Bachelor's G-Club

Thanks guys for the clarification.

Looks like Ratchada Soi 4 going upmarket.
"Wai Loon" like me no place to wash eyes in low cost pubs in the future.
Old 24-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How does the damage compare to the Pimp? Did not particularly appreciate the fact that membership at the Pimp was only good for 4 months. Girls there can also dabao like Pimp?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1