The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Long Live The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailand king View Post
Just curious, Can any massage lady either working in soapy massage or turkish bath be booked out for a day?
Walau eh Thai Racha cheong arp nam?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Every ger has her price, just nego with her. If u are willing to pay USD1000, I bet with my entire saving, even her company dun allow, she will think of 101 excuses to be absent from work for a day.
He sure can afford.
Racha mah.
Old 18-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
.................If u throw a dollar or 2 on me, I will throw a punch and KO u but if u throw a millions USD on me, I will swallow my pride and throw my face so this is my price.
If got someone throw USD1 coin on me, i ask him/her to do it a million times....like that i can become millionaire liao...
Old 18-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Just a little something I put together before going on my 1st solo trip to Bkk. Just wanted to share after doing my research so it does not go to waste. I mostly read threads from here and used bangkokredeye. If you have any further questions do feel free to drop me a message. I'll try my best to answer you.

Tips:
Best timing to go to MPs are in the late afternoon or around 7pm in the evening where there are more girls, don't go too late as there will be less girls to choose from and they will be tired out, don't go too early as there also will be less girls to choose from

Massage Parlours

Addict
Address: 1/13-14 Sukhumvit Soi 24
Directions: MRT Exit 4, Walk 40m, Turn right into Sukhumvit Soi 24, Walk 50m, After seeing Mango Spa Signboard on the left, Turn left into subsoi, Walk 30m, E2 Massage MP will be at the end on the right, Walk to E2, Look left, Addict will be 20m away.
Rates: 2,100 - 3,000THB (1 - 2 Shots)
Duration: 1.5Hrs - 2Hrs
Services: Massage + FJ
*Jacuzzi in room

Nataree
Address: 167/17-20 Ratchadaphisek Rd
Directions: MRT Exit 3
Rates: 2,000THB / 2,300THB / 2,600THB / 3,200THB / 5,000THB / 8,000THB (1.5Hrs)
Services: Soapy Massage + Cat Bath + BBBJ + FJ
Tips: 100THB (Papasan) + 50THB (Drinks) + 100THB (Girl)

Dream Heaven Massage
Address: 6/17 Sukhumvit Soi 24/1, 10110 Bangkok
Rates: 2,500THB + 200THB (Jacuzzi)
Services: FJ
Tips: 100THB
*Jacuzzi in room

Caesars
Rates: 2,000THB - 2,500THB / 3,700THB
Tips: 150THB

Amsterdam
Rates: 2,500 - 2,800THB / 5,800THB
Tips: 100THB (Papasan) + 100 (Drinks)

Poseidon 2nd floor & 3rd floor
2nd Floor Rates: 2,000 - 2,500THB + 500THB (Foreign Customer)
2nd Floor Duration: 2 Hrs
3rd Floor Rates: 2,900 - 5,500THB + 1,000THB (Foreign Customer)
3rd Floor Duration: 1.5Hrs
2nd Floor Operating Hours: 1pm - 12am
3rd Floor Operating Hours: 3pm - 12am

Plaza Entertainment Centre
2300THB (Massage w Happy Ending)
*Ask for Papasan Narin on 7th Floor.

Personal Experience [2011]:
Rates: 3,000THB
Services: Thai Soapy Massage + FJ (1 Shot)
Tips: 200THB (Counter) + 80THB (IF Drinks are Ordered)

BJ Clinic (Professional BJs)

Dr. BJ Salon Bangkok @ Sukhumvit Soi 7/1

Kapoo Joints (Pretty SYTs that normally only do Nude HJ at the most but if you are good maybe they will do more)

Kitty Spa RCA
Rates: 1,800THB for HJ / 2,300THB for Nude HJ
Services: Cat Bath + Auto Roam + HJ
Tips: 100THB

Freelancers
Rates: 2,000 - 2,500THB (1 Shot) & 4,000THB (2 Shots)
Nana Hotel Parking Lot
Nana Junction
Rajah Hotel @ behind Nana Hotel (Russians)
Bus Stop @ Sukhumvit Soi 5 & 7 (Africans & others & beware of ladyboys)
Entrance of Nana Entertainment Plaza (Beware of ladyboys)
Thermae Bar & Coffeshop @ Soi 15 (Out of the way)
Thanon Phet Utai (Out of the way)

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 18-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoo View Post

Freelancers
Rates: 2,000 - 2,500THB (1 Shot) & 4,000THB (2 Shots)
Nana Hotel Parking Lot
Nana Junction
Rajah Hotel @ behind Nana Hotel (Russians)
Bus Stop @ Sukhumvit Soi 5 & 7 (Africans & others & beware of ladyboys)
Entrance of Nana Entertainment Plaza (Beware of ladyboys)
Thermae Bar & Coffeshop @ Soi 15 (Out of the way)
Thanon Phet Utai (Out of the way)
Thanon Phet Utai out of the way I can understand but how is Thermae out of the way if you are in Nana area? Anyway good share
Old 18-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
how is Thermae out of the way if you are in Nana area?
If by foot from NEP, should be about 10 mins walk.
Old 18-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanon Phet Utai out of the way I can understand but how is Thermae out of the way if you are in Nana area? Anyway good share
Oh actually it is quite close by but I put it as out of the way cause there are other nearby places that I was looking at.

Old 20-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh actually it is quite close by but I put it as out of the way cause there are other nearby places that I was looking at.
My friend got drugged and robbed while picking up freelancer along Sukhumvit Stretch 4 years ago... Just sharing some tips, if you are picking up freelancer/s you can do the following to protect yourself :

1. Some hotels would require the lady to leave their ID card at the counter and collect back after the deed. Reception would call you room to make sure you are ok then give the lady ID card back. If this doesnt happen, politely request the lady to leave her ID card at reception and collect back after the job. Request for reception to give you a call when the lady is redemning back her ID card... If lady refuses strongly to this arrangement then better skip her.

2. Request to shower together with the lady. Make sure she rinise her mouth, wash her boobs and pussy. There have been reported incidents where freelancer apply drugs on their boobs or pussy and when vicim licks them, they got drugged and robbed.

3. Make sure you have your valuables with you or next to you all the time in the room. If you are going to the toilet yourself, bring all your valuables along. Dont need to feel paiseh cuz the girl you are fucking isnt your wife or gf. No trust issues

4. Lastly stay humble pay what you suppose to pay have a good fuck and go home safe and happy
Old 20-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My friend got drugged and robbed while picking up freelancer along Sukhumvit Stretch 4 years ago... Just sharing some tips, if you are picking up freelancer/s you can do the following to protect yourself :

1. Some hotels would require the lady to leave their ID card at the counter and collect back after the deed. Reception would call you room to make sure you are ok then give the lady ID card back. If this doesnt happen, politely request the lady to leave her ID card at reception and collect back after the job. Request for reception to give you a call when the lady is redemning back her ID card... If lady refuses strongly to this arrangement then better skip her. )
Bro...fake IDs..fake Driving Licences and all things fake can go buy cheap in Khao San Road..ever had a gogo girl show you her so called Uni Card ?
Old 20-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro...fake IDs..fake Driving Licences and all things fake can go buy cheap in Khao San Road..ever had a gogo girl show you her so called Uni Card ?
True la... But at least a step of deterrance and precaution
Old 20-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ok lah..its just the way I read your pointers..I really dont see the point then..Why bother?
The only real 'safe' way is dont pick up freelancers..that would be my point..cheers..
Old 20-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best and safest is pcc.

Whenever in oversea, I will just bring enough money with me and the rest in safe. Sometimes, I dun even bring my wallet, just cash and an ID.

For example in Pattaya, I normally bring about 3000thb out for drinks and my Thai driving license. The rest lock up. My drinks will total about 2000thb and I still have enough to pay barfine. When reach hotel room, I will just dump my remaining money on the table. Go shower and do whatever is needed during sex. Before she leaves, I just open up my safe and pass the agreed money to her. The most she can steal from me is the money on the table which will be few hundreds thb and my CK underwear.

The above is valid unless she is able to break the safe.
Old 20-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
The best and safest is pcc.

Whenever in oversea, I will just bring enough money with me and the rest in safe. Sometimes, I dun even bring my wallet, just cash and an ID.

For example in Pattaya, I normally bring about 3000thb out for drinks and my Thai driving license. The rest lock up. My drinks will total about 2000thb and I still have enough to pay barfine. When reach hotel room, I will just dump my remaining money on the table. Go shower and do whatever is needed during sex. Before she leaves, I just open up my safe and pass the agreed money to her. The most she can steal from me is the money on the table which will be few hundreds thb and my CK underwear.

The above is valid unless she is able to break the safe.
Yep this is a good idea! I just bring enough money to spend the night. Leave everything in safe as well including passport. Only Bring wallet, ID and handphone.

Old 20-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
. Leave everything in safe as well including passport. Only Bring wallet, ID and handphone.
Wow Bro you got my respect and salute. You leave your passport in the hotel safe and bring your Singapore Pink IC out for fun when overseas?
Old 20-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Bro you got my respect and salute. You leave your passport in the hotel safe and bring your Singapore Pink IC out for fun when overseas?
Personally I think bro AR is correct. I would never carry my actual passport around anywhere..its always locked up. Carry a photocopy if that is the law and your hotel name card.
Old 20-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Personally I think bro AR is correct. I would never carry my actual passport around anywhere..its always locked up. Carry a photocopy if that is the law and your hotel name card.
Yup I never carry my actual passport around but I would have a photocopy of my passport, the visa exempt stamp page and the immigration card or take pics and save in phone... Think it is still law in Thai for tourist to have their passports with them .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread