The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lambingero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

ahh forgot, before girls post they verified admin verify the girls for the safety of the guys.

.. Treat them nice and you might have a nice experience.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambingero View Post

they are FL have pictures and good service.

The only thing you need is a PH mobile, some thou are a bit cautious so they ask for your FB as well.

some want to meet first before they go with you, some are room meet up.
Happy hunting.

Search this girls.

normal place are those sogo/ euro hotel that cost around 600 to 700 php 6 hours rooms. and they are normal at manila/cubao.
seriously share Facebook with FL ? are you kidding? never trust any FL to your Facebook!!

and younger they are the more innovative way to get stressed by smitten girls

I thought this website need pay to verify?

wonder how long before moderator block the link

anyway checking into a hot bed sogo is mood killer,

just my 2 cents

PS, admin verify? mean admin fuck the girl ? who is admin?
Old 04-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lambingero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some does and some dont require your fb. It depends on the girl. They check by letting the girl post thier pic holding a paper with "pinay walk". This is to make sure the girls posting are legit and not as a poser. The verify with payment are for those members that have questionable age. i'm a member but did not require to pay since i join a few days ago.

Have not seen any scams on the posts. They do post rude persons messages to ensure other girls would stay away from that guy.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why do you need to select from Internet when Manila itself is a sin and sex city ? I prefer to embrace ktv/casas/agogo bars rather than some unknown website that require ... credit card details ?
Old 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

By the way, any bros date the Hooter Girls b4 ? They r so hot....so near yet so far....haha
Old 04-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
By the way, any bros date the Hooter Girls b4 ? They r so hot....so near yet so far....haha
LOL to your previous post ..

hooters, been around that area but never focused

next trip maybe try hitting on the girls

I stay near the Avenue mall sometimes!!

one Hooters girl I know migrate to SG and marry a guy here, dunno what happen to her filipino daughter .. lost touch.

hooters better than the TGIF chicks!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Agree bro....they r hotter than TGIF.
Perky ass in those tight shorts.
Notice a hot Hootress in Makati Branch.....try to ask her out on her offday to 71 Gremacy......can see cannot eat....
Old 08-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow cheogster

I am staying at crown plaza manila. Any recomendation for pick up near to our hotel? Traveling to LA cafe seem pretty far.

Thanks many many
Old 09-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Travel from AC ,was in manila binondo chinatown, staying a nite before flight to China at NAIA next day.
First timer, Took a taxi 90p to LA cafe ard 7pm, stayed for an hour.
Bought drink at 125p , waitress asked settle bill n pocketed 30p cause i not aware HH 8am-8pm is 95p.
Quite a no of FLs but all 5-6 maybe 1 or 2 7s. Most targetting old westerner n koreans
Approached by a 24 yo chatted for a while, said wait outside no need buy drinks for her but i declined.
2nd flr opens at 9.30pm but i did not wait n took a cab outside back to hotel.

The taxi driver act blur can't find my hotel, keep circling ,stopping n asked at least 3 pedestrian, when reached hotel meter jumped to 180p double the should be fare of 90p.

I throw 140p down n get out of cab w him pointing at meter n grumbling.
If there is a Next time i'll throw 100p.

Next day took the LRT to EDSA station 20mins n then Airport transfer bus 10mins to Terminal 3. all in 35p.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ytd i went to ico and find out it is closed for good. Took cab to cafe havanna but it is closed too. Give up and decide to go back but the taxi we took drive me a place called liberty but it is closed. Any idea you guys know about this place ?

In the end we went the bay. 800peso per person for the ktv room. Ger 1hr/875peso.drink at 145peso. Selection of gers 5-6 scale. Give up and went back hotel.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post
Ytd i went to ico and find out it is closed for good. Took cab to cafe havanna but it is closed too. Give up and decide to go back but the taxi we took drive me a place called liberty but it is closed. Any idea you guys know about this place ?

In the end we went the bay. 800peso per person for the ktv room. Ger 1hr/875peso.drink at 145peso. Selection of gers 5-6 scale. Give up and went back hotel.

typhoon warning all stay home

my friend bar no staff turn up also

welcome to Philippine

PS, turn out the typhoon become slow and just storm when passing by ..
Old 11-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from manila,went to starfleet.
It operates 24hr,pick a girl 2k peso soapy massage,extra service another 2k peso.Her no is 32 name Semanta,BJ only,no frenching,FJ ok.
Another place is LA Cafe ard 4am,lots of girl there.
Mixture of gd n bad looking.Range start from 1.5k to 5k peso.Ladies drink 250peso,if u like to skip,asked the girl's go outside wait for u.More around to market yourself first,then find a table to be yr Base.
Initially no target for us,later saw 2 chio bu.
Quickly approached them and bring them to makan first.Both of them are SYT ,22 n 25,got bbbj,frenching,both gfe very high.
Those who need their contact,pm me.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any kang tow/advise for some playtime in Emrita area? here for the weekend for an event and figured I'll check in here for tips in case I want to scratch an itch.

Heck even the hotel recept gals look young and uppable here! Any advise is greatly appreciated. Prefer not have to deal with bar & bar fines if possible. Thanks.
Old 16-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

been trying to find the hidden gem of locals and avoiding more common places frequented by foreigners such as LA cafe, edsa complex, burgos stret. thus been going to KTV/Videoke bars in local neighborhoods around quezon, pasig, binondo, etc.

Typical is 50 pesos per male drink, 200 pesos per female drink (yes, even thought these places are more run down, ld is same price, but it is a full beer and they take longer to drink. less touching in these KTV/bars not like wild burgos and girls are usually fully dressed).

Types of KTV/Videoke bars:

1. Cheap plastic tables and chairs. VIP upstairs which is a room with many dirty booths.
2. Live Show - some just wear bikinis, other places naked with a see through clothes wrapped around waist
3. Some place no VIP rooms at all

Typical damage for VIP is 1k for your booth (+4-6 beers) for 1 hour, plus tip to girl, typically 1k, for action.

also have the option of "kote" which is buy 10 ladies drink (2k) and take her out for a few hours, girl wanted 1k tip for 2 hours at hotel, so total offer was 3k

seriously, for 2k not really worth it in my opinion, unless:
1. you like to hunt. some very cute girls out there but gotta search high and low for them
2. KTVing/singing with locals is fun
3. you find yourself staying nearby and just want a beer
4. strip shows are a good way to kill time - buy 2 drinks upon entry for total 150 pesos and stay all night

i think I'm done with ktv/videoke bars, have tries all the usual places in manila and angeles, visited casas many times, now i need a new type of venue to try. maybe i'll try the executive health spas
Old 17-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
been trying to find the hidden gem of locals and avoiding more common places frequented by foreigners such as LA cafe, edsa complex, burgos stret. thus been going to KTV/Videoke bars in local neighborhoods around quezon, pasig, binondo, etc.
since you have a lot of time, did you try trolling Harrison's mall ??

And Robinsons Malate

Had mixed luck in the latter ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1