The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Phnom Penh KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
i thought go casa or naga will have a higher chance encounter s'poreans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Casa and Naga mostly asian, whether SG I dunno. U can ask the DJ to ask those with pink IC please show their ID....
Quote:
i will shout sing ga poh lang ki chew!!!!
Really doing us sinkies proud!

I met one senior gentleman who always say this, "Wu zho sing ka po lang lao kui boh?"
Old 08-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go during Friday evening.. if u still cannot meet any then u are out of luck. Anyway, an old asian behind the bar with an army hair style is a s'porean. Talk to him, he will be able to tell u where is the rest. BTW what is the thing in meeting s'porean? Why not spend more effort and time meeting khmer gers in all the bars.
hi bro naemlo

U are the old bird at PP so u know in and out of PP. I went there on Wednesday. If u spend 6-7 days at PP u tend want to find out any Sporean/Malaysian at bar to chit chat and talk cock -fun mah.

Those Sporean at Naga n Casa normally stay put at their compound and less likely venture out to Bar St. Sorry my opinion only.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am planning my maiden PP trip ; maybe 2nd part of 2015. Checking prices on Jetstar still okay mah about 200SGD.
hi bro ahtecklm

Most of us know that during LOW SEASON PP flight ticket back to normal. I meant during Mid Nov/ Dec time,PP flight ticket is very expensive compare flying to Hatyai/Bangkok/HCM/Bandung. Too bad as JetStar is the only budget airline fly to PP fr Changi Airport
Old 08-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
If u spend 6-7 days at PP u tend want to find out any Sporean/Malaysian at bar to chit chat and talk cock -fun mah.
Individual preferences.... I stayed in PP for years, I dun bother to look for SG or MY... Stay there longer and u will know why.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lhc118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, totally agreed. If one is so interested in meeting other Singaporeans one should just stay put in Singapore. Lots of Singaporeans there! Ha ha..........

Sillyporeans are a strange breed. Sometimes I really find it hard to understand where they are coming from.

Last edited by lhc118; 08-12-2014 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 08-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am planning my maiden PP trip ; maybe 2nd part of 2015. Checking prices on Jetstar still okay mah about 200SGD.
From memory few years back and from recent reports here - I think you'd probably be better off with figuring out how to minimize your FJ costs instead of the S$200 air fare.

Just sayin'

SEAJ
Old 08-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irodlak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro for the kind advice. Is tuk tuk readily available outside the hotel? Ya..i will be scared to walk alone in the dark.
I will be there from 27-31dec. Bro will you be there at that time?
Seems like you have a party going on Mind if I tag along?

Never been to PP before, will be my maiden trip. Jobless now so thinking can make use of the free time to fly around~
Old 08-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhc118 View Post
Yeah, totally agreed. If one is so interested in meeting other Singaporeans one should just stay put in Singapore. Lots of Singaporeans there! Ha ha..........

Sillyporeans are a strange breed. Sometimes I really find it hard to understand where they are coming from.
bro ihc118

I met up with many Sporeans/Malaysian at Batam/Balai/Hatyai /Bangkok and even at Europe and Australia , we were like brothers. Good feeling u know. Anyway U hv your point.

U tell me how much going to cost u to get Viet gems n local Khmers gems alike in Spore and even Indo gems? By looking at quality of Viet/ fair Khmers gems, I don't think u are able to get them fr Spore Geylang or normal KTV. May be in those high end Clubs or Pubs and going to cost u a foutune.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
From memory few years back and from recent reports here - I think you'd probably be better off with figuring out how to minimize your FJ costs instead of the S$200 air fare.

Just sayin'

SEAJ
Trying to get business for your mom CB again?? Ask people to minimise airfare so have more budget to fuck your mother??

I met so many fellow samster in CM and BKK, if anyone got scam by me please voice here. Those who met me know I'm a real person and who I am.

And you mother fucker SEAJ dun know which samster met you and ever fuck your mother?? You are just a old mother fucker trying to make money to scam samster and pretend to warn people but making PM to other to get business for your mother and maybe also your ass hole.

KNNBCCB go and die lah
Old 08-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
batman007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Senior bro any 1 will be going to pp on 27th feb hehe
IT AIN'T EASY BEING A DICK. I GOT A HEAD WHICH I CAN'T THINK WITH. I HAVE TO HANG AROUND WITH 2 NUTS ALL THE TIME. MY CLOSEST NEIGHBOUR IS A REAL ASSHOLE. MY BEST FRIEND IS A PUSSY. EVERYTIME I GET EXCITED, I THROW UP
Old 08-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lhc118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi doggie, I too enjoy having a chat with Singaporeans I meet on my travels. But I don't go all out seeking their company.

The idea of travels is to enjoy different experiences and meet different people. If one needs the comfort and safety of home it is better to stay at home.

By the way Phnom Penh is pretty safe now compared to say 10 years ago. There are gems everywhere if one borders to look around. Casa, Naga, and the barang bars, they are all there!

Try it out. Be adventurous. That's where all the fun is!
Old 08-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irodlak View Post
Seems like you have a party going on Mind if I tag along?

Never been to PP before, will be my maiden trip. Jobless now so thinking can make use of the free time to fly around~
Haha.... its not a party.
I will be going lone ranger, but u r welcome to join.
When will.u be there?
Old 08-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Trying to get business for your mom CB again?? Ask people to minimise airfare so have more budget to fuck your mother??

I met so many fellow samster in CM and BKK, if anyone got scam by me please voice here. Those who met me know I'm a real person and who I am.

And you mother fucker SEAJ dun know which samster met you and ever fuck your mother?? You are just a old mother fucker trying to make money to scam samster and pretend to warn people but making PM to other to get business for your mother and maybe also your ass hole.

KNNBCCB go and die lah
Oh My God! You’ve just again proven yourself dumber than even how dumb I originally thought you were.

That is precisely what I have all along been saying about you! You post up all sorts of things on the Chiang Mai thread JUST to be able to befriend Samsters and then victimize them!

Look-it guy, I can understand that it’s really tough to have to depend on your wife for your living, having to wait for her good mood to get your week’s pay, her giving you hell for not roping in enough suckers into her bike/condo rental business etc ., but to then latch onto and screw your own countrymen just to get free drinking and screwing sessions?

Come on guy – show a bit more class and at least try to make some REAL money if you’re gonna be a crook. And yeah, stop learning from your buddy/co-conspirator nonteerak coz he’s equally just a penny ante free-loader.

And your continual talk about selling asshole – cain’t you discuss this with your wife? Let her realize how emasculated and degenerate you really have become. I mean, having to sell your ass even? Surely she cannot be that much of a battle ship to ignore your pleas.

Such a truly unhappy existence for somebody with such a wishful handle “happyman.”
Poor poor you.

SEAJ

Ps edit: Heck, if you're gonna be a troll, at least come up with something new and original.
Instead, its just the same old foul language and same old refrain.
Boooooring!!!
And of course just exposes what you really are trolling all over the place.

Last edited by SEAJ; 09-12-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh My God! You’ve just again proven yourself dumber than even how dumb I originally thought you were.

That is precisely what I have all along been saying about you! You post up all sorts of things on the Chiang Mai thread JUST to be able to befriend Samsters and then victimize them!

Look-it guy, I can understand that it’s really tough to have to depend on your wife for your living, having to wait for her good mood to get your week’s pay, her giving you hell for not roping in enough suckers into her bike/condo rental business etc ., but to then latch onto and screw your own countrymen just to get free drinking and screwing sessions?

Come on guy – show a bit more class and at least try to make some REAL money if you’re gonna be a crook. And yeah, stop learning from your buddy/co-conspirator nonteerak coz he’s equally just a penny ante free-loader.

And your continual talk about selling asshole – cain’t you discuss this with your wife? Let her realize how emasculated and degenerate you really have become. I mean, having to sell your ass even? Surely she cannot be that much of a battle ship to ignore your pleas.

Such a truly unhappy existence for somebody with such a wishful handle “happyman.”
Poor poor you.

SEAJ
Hey mother fucker talk so long again? still not die yet?

KNNBCCB
Old 09-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Stay at naga got advantages. But the renovating one. If I cannot thahan the
noise tomorrow I move to Luxe. Look good.
Naga got cruel streak. Lost few grand on the tables. The mei mei only short time 100 usd. I took a tuk tuk to the other places dun feel too safe maybe because newbe.
DUN go to the massage at naga. 180usd and might get ah soh with no teeth to blow you.kkk no pain.haha didn't see any nice girls at the bar worth 100usd.
Good night n hope can meet some local n have good time.
Domo arigato.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1