The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hi bro,mind tellin me where is this place - Saphan Kwai ??? Nearest BTS or MRT? other than this joint any other ago ago near it?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Tonight's itineray... 1) Spanky's, 2) Angel Witch, 3) Rainbow 4, 4) Mandarin 3 and 5) Rainbow 1... As said earlier all NEP's AGG girls very hard to smile. Wasting time... Had a better time at Saphan Kwai instead... Pii Tony, u r right! Saphan Kwai for the win!!!

Spanky's: it's called Spanky's coz girls there spank u with aircon piping foam. Whack! Whack! Bros into a bit of S&M this is for u! U can spank the girl's ass also in return. Hmm... Kinda of kinky... Small place with about 15 to 20 girls. All to me CMI except for 1. Sorry cannot see any number on her. She didn't smile much and left stage b4 her turn was up. Guess got BFed.

Angel Witch: right next to Spanky's on the 2nd floor. Went in and saw tail end of a show. Girls with a python! First time I see. Older mongers would recall Sillypore's own Rose Chan back in the days when we had a strip club scene. Followed by "Striptease on the Beach", "Thai Stick Dance", "Master & Servant" and finally had a customer strapped to bench with 4 girls cock teasing him. Hilarious end when fat mamasan went up to tickle his balls. Refreshing after witnessing "2 step shuffle" at most places. Girls are hits and misses. My fav would be Nos: 58, 35, 22 and 103.

Rainbow 4: packed to the gills. Like Baccarra too many girls to see properly. Bro KT is right. A rotating stage or make the girls rotate after each song. A few gems but too many and too jaded to take note.

Mandarin 3: small joint with 2 customers when
I came in. Bought LD for hostess, Bht170, coz she was quite chatty. Looks like she worked in Sillypore b4 or many Sillypore customers. Said worked 3 mths and before @ Starbucks... Yeah right and pigs can fly. Table Dance concept means girls will be dancing on small table that seats about 10 to 12 people around. Bros into fucking your next door neighbors barely legal daughter should come here. Hostess told me most girls 17 or 18 years old. Beware some look like 15/16 to me!

Rainbow 1: 10 girls on duty? Smaller than R4 but empty. Waitress a bit pushy keep asking me to BF girls. 9 was my fav and another 2 more which I can't remember their numbers now.

Called it a night at Nana. Decided to head to Saphan Kwai to revisit old friends. Although it was late and I wasn't expecting much old friend usually don't disappoint. Mamasan still remembered me. Warm welcomes and chit chat I ordered a big bottle Singha + laarb woon sen. Place was crowded for a weekday and this place is big. Take a small AGG like Spanky's multiple it by 8 and that's how big. 3 stages and just in time for lesbian show. Lesbian show on and topless lap dancer came up my table... Rubba her, perky tits, nice smooth skin and ass for Bht100... KNN cheaper than bloody LD in Sillypore TD.

MMS ask me if want girl to take out. Brought over dancer... After so long she knows my type still. Kudos to her... Student at Bangkok U on holiday. Petite with pleasant face. Beer & food finished, Bht350 only!, and paid AGG to take her out ST, Bht1,800 all in - BF and hotel included. Now that's service! Tips all around to MMS, service staff and doorman who took us in his motorsai. Actually hotel very near but me in generous mood after disappointment of Nana. Bros, plz bring own condom coz girls dun bring.

NEP Soda Damage:
Spanky's: Bht145
Angel Witch: Bht160
Rainbow 1 & 4: Bht145
Mandarin 3: Bht145 btw it costs Bht2,000 ST and LT Bht4,000 excluding a
Bht600 BF to take girls out here.
Bro IMO, thanks for the recap. It resembled many of my BKK nights
Old 12-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Thanks Bro Indianmagicoil for very detail field report.

My take is the girls in Patpong, Nana, and Soi Cowboys are fairly "sophisticated" nowadays, that's not even accounting for the price level.

But all is not lost. Yes girls in Saphai Kwan are much, much better in attitude than their Nana sisters. For newbie info, almost all girls in Saphai Kwan do not speak any English. So newbie Bro need to find a way to cope with the language problem. This is of course no problem for Bro Indianmagicoil who is masterful in poot Thai.

Beer bars girls even in Sukhumvit areas are much less demanding than agogo girls. I found that many beer bar girls are pleasant to chat and go ST, LT without hard bargaining on the $. They are genrally more mature type as well.
Not really. Saphan kwai girls also have their attitude problems. Many times MMS bring girl to table and she shakes her head and walk away. Like most mongering joints weekdays less competition and end of the month some more keen to hit their targets.

Ugly girls looking better as the night wears on and the beef googles kick in. That's why avoid LB AGGs or visit as your first stop.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
U noob? Maybe in SC....but can't say the same for NEP....haha
Lol, still lurking around ? recently got myself a gem so have not been going out lately.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
my experience is the longer i sit there looking the prettier the girls start looking
just landed bangkok 2 days ago ... going to a tour around my old places , all the whores i remember mostly gone , all new fresh pussy for sale
..so from now on i only going AGG where the toilets are free
Glock, back to your old haunts (been awhile, or stealth trips?)

C'mon, get over the loo hangup +555. It's modus operandi all over in LOS, not just aggs. Kns, some even try to give you a rub down on your back whilst you pee! Can't a guy pee in peace? I shake my head and smile with a quick exit. 2nd time I go in, he boh chap me liao
Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
lostlov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to BKK a month back and just to share my trip there. Went to both Nana and Soi cowboy during my 4 days trip there. I feel that Soi Cowboy seem more fun and the girl there is prettier than nana.... My favourite place is Shark coz i find there got quite a few SYT with the sweetest smile... SQ girls should learn from there seriously... Shark is also where i end up as the last stop every night... haha~ Kenna smite by their smiles already

Thinking of it make me want to go back there soon....

Never went to Saphan Kwai before... any bro kind enough to what is the thing to look out for?? May visit there the next time i go BKK....
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SilverCynical89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checked almost 40 pages and pm Indianmagicoil bro for his recommendation to Nataree @ huay kwang . Straight away dressed up and chiong for the taxi , as I am alone for my three lady friends went shopping themselves , hop on to tuktuk and he manages to drop me off in one piece. Went insides and straight away a papasan attend to me , he even can speak mandarins , brought a beer off and starting selecting. Got a really sweet looking SYT(Nam : if I pronounced correctly) , she was wearing a white baby doll dress and extremely cute with dimple when she smiled towards me. Immediately mai tu liao , pointed her and papasan called her out, pay at counter and was told that she was sideliner and paid 2,900 (Yes , Indian bro was right for 2,600 min with many SYT).

Took a lift up and she led me to the room....

The rest was history , strictly bath and SOP.

Damage - 180 for Heineken
SYT - 2900 plus 300 tips
Papasan - 100 tips
Fares - 120
Auntie that brought drinks- 50
Total 3650b

After which , called my gf and her friend and they are at Chinatown eating seafood.
Told them I ended my massages service(Clean lah) , quickly took a taxi back to my hotel and have my late supper food tabao from streetside.

Any bro here tonight at BKK , want to venture into Agogo site at SC pleaseeeee pm me first drinks on me! But not to spoil mood as my gf is waiting for me , only able to go for ST. Is Baracca in SC near from the hotel I staying at baiyoke sky ?

Will give FR and credit after chiong.

Special thanks to Indianmagicoil , sorry no pt to up you but credit given.

Last edited by SilverCynical89; 12-10-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Added Credit to IMC bro.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCynical89 View Post

Damage - 180 for Heineken
SYT - 2900 plus 300 tips
Papasan - 100 tips
Fares - 120
Auntie that brought drinks- 50
Total 3650b

After which , called my gf and her friend and they are at Chinatown eating seafood.
Told them I ended my massages service(Clean lah) , quickly took a taxi back to my hotel and have my late supper food tabao from streetside.

Any bro here tonight at BKK , want to venture into Agogo site at SC pleaseeeee pm me first drinks on me! But not to spoil mood as my gf is waiting for me , only able to go for ST. Is Baracca in SC near from the hotel I staying at baiyoke sky ?

Will give FR and credit after chiong.

Special thanks to Indianmagicoil , sorry no pt to up you but credit given.
Good 偷吃 FR.

Soi cowboy is in asoke station u will see citi bank it's around the area.baiyoke sky nearest station is rachathewi or phayathai.I mention BTS/Mrt becos the area u staying are always having traffic jam at certain hours.5 station stop apart.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 12-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SilverCynical89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must 偷吃 again tonight as I am leaving on Sunday.

Manage to have a kind bro here in bkk pmed me and gave me the address. Will check it out and give FR again.

Last edited by SilverCynical89; 12-10-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCynical89 View Post
One of the bro pmed me but waiting for his text back but if let say I need to travel by taxi , usually how long does the trip takes? 20minutes? Me is blind to take the train, hard to understand.

Just need to tell the taxi driver , soi cowboy , that's all?

Must 偷吃 again tonight as I am leaving on sunday
No jam,around 15 to 20 mins.

Jam,1 to 2hrs.

Just say soi cowboy even the most blur taxi driver will know.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

C'mon, get over the loo hangup +555. It's modus operandi all over in LOS, not just aggs. Kns, some even try to give you a rub down on your back whilst you pee! Can't a guy pee in peace? I shake my head and smile with a quick exit. 2nd time I go in, he boh chap me liao
Regarding tips for the man in the toilet, it depends if I'm in the mood to give that night.

If I want, just gave 20/50, one time. Subsequent time no need give. This usually happens in beer bar where I will stay for some time during that night.

If I don't feel like giving, what ever he do, I just act drunk, show some drunk face, smile like blur fXXk and walk out.
Old 14-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Regarding tips for the man in the toilet, it depends if I'm in the mood to give that night.

If I want, just gave 20/50, one time. Subsequent time no need give. This usually happens in beer bar where I will stay for some time during that night.

If I don't feel like giving, what ever he do, I just act drunk, show some drunk face, smile like blur fXXk and walk out.
But they will give you a silence message..."up to you".
Old 14-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

been awhile , i made a mistake and got into a relationship

next time everybody remind me , all women are whores , just fuck and fuck off is the best !

there are too many agg bar for me , if for any reason i can cross off list i will cross off list , like this easier for me , its not like i can fuck 100 whores in one night , free pee bars already too many for me to hunt for whores already

fyi one time in rb4 the fucker in the loo block the door and throw temper when 3 of us trying to leave , i think whole night nobody tip him

my thai not good enough for me to tell him to find another job
Old 15-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I have not yet seen this done in any BKK agogo including the Rainbow bars.
They actually do this at RB2. About halfway thru a dance shift, the DJ will tell the dancers to switch sides. This is a really good idea cause otherwise u can see only half the girls or so. U can see some on the opposite side in the mirrors, depending on where ur sitting. But they dun do this consistently and some girls dun switch. It’s like they think a certain pole belongs to them.

RB4 is the worst. U can only see a quarter of the dancers depending on where ur sitting.

Tilac is also good cause the girls on the center stage move around. If a girls sees u and likes u or thinks u like her and will buy her a LD, she’ll be sure to come dance near u. That’s why I always sit by the stage at Tilac. The dancers on the satellite stages, of course, dun move around so if u can’t see them, ur out of luck.

At Rawhide, the girls switch sides after each song. If a girl thinks ur looking (lusting) after her, she won’t switch.

At Shark, they sometimes turn on the revolving part of the stage, like on weekends. The SYT that I mentioned before, #82, is usually on the revolving stage, except she might have changed her number to #44.
Old 16-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

I will be visiting BKK 21 & 22.

Wonder if anyone wanna grab a drink at the AGGs. I read a little on Saphan Kwai but it seems a little scary. I would venture if there's any old hand who wouldn't mind playing guide to a BKK newbie, but otherwise, I wouldn't dare to venture out there on my own.

Hit me with PMs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread