The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
hahahha bro.. singaporean can open their account? saw few banks along zy road...think is argriculture bank
Any foreigner can open a bank account in China.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Haha Jabba, you picked on Seaj once when he was a newbie. But when he answered you back firmly, like a typical bully, you backed off.

Seaj has since gone on to post frequently and become a strong and influential commentator on this forum. And now Jabba, you pretend to be his ally. Omg, you are even trying to suck up to him.

Like most bullies, Jabs, you are a hypocrite and a coward.

Dare challenge me to provide evidence that you once tried mocking Seaj, Jabba?

No Jabs, you are too much of a simpleton. Most of us can see through your amateur moves and juvenile ploys. Like I told you before, Jabs, you are just not a very bright person

Actually we pity you as you are fighting above your weight. ( Not referring to your 125kg here Jabs)

Yes, flaming with a purpose, to make you feel what it is like when you are the one at the end of what you have been dishing out to others

And flaming only YOU, a bully and perpetual pest on this forum, nobody else

But most important of all, Jabs, flaming only with the TRUTH not lies. I have many times asked you to say which things about you that I have said are untrue and I will withdraw them. You did not and could not.
Flaming only me.. Are u so sure.. Who is ur target before me.. Ur small pea brain can't recall. Haha
Old 21-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Oh no Jabs, he is the only one that has agreed OPENLY. There are many others who do not want to be seen in an undignified brawl with you. Esp someone with low mental acuity like you. I have been pmed many encouraging comments to put you in your proper place, and disparaging remarks about you Jabba. You want me to copy and paste these remarks Jabs? I warn you, they are going to hurt you even more.

One of the reasons I dont print them is many of the remarks about you are laden with expletives.

You see Tuko, most people want to keep the peace and wont fight you openly. They regard it as unbecoming and undignified. Esp with a sewarage scum like you. It will be just beneath them

Haha Jabba you are indeed a village buffoon. By revealing he is a senior nick, are you not lending more credibility to what he said about you: That basically you are an idiot and a dickhead.

You thought didn't you Jabba that by hinting you know who is him, you can intimidate him into silence? Like all bullies Jabs, you try standover tactics whenever you can.

So you know that guy. So what are you going to do about it Jabs? JC named his hotel to you and like a tikus, you kept quiet and pretend did not read. You are a wuss Jabs
Oh poor soul.. To u, been a more senior nick gives more creditability... So that's how shallow u looks things at..

No wonder till today u still wasting ur time here.. Still asking me to point out what u have posted is it right or wrong.. U really think I would be so dull to fall for such a poor trick. Heehee.. U have seen ur self too high. Haha

And oh.. Merry Xmas to u too.. I will keep for coffin for u. Dun worry..
Old 21-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
tks for the info bro ...

guess its good to have one ... wanna make some purchase from taobao too .. guess having an account will help
Old 21-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi,

is there min sum to open account ?

thx
Old 21-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
I second that.

Last trip I was spending more time trying to up the DJ rather than the MMs lol

haha, well mayb we had the same target as well ?

Old 21-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Zhun Boh?

Quote:
LOBANG KING retired?!
Unbelievable!

Retired from fuck service or flower street?

retired long ago, now then u know ?
I go to flower street with a lady, look look see see can ?

Old 21-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not all, u have to check with the bank. BOC confirm can.
Old 21-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
hi,

thx
think 100rmb can already. remember to ask for a security token to do online transcation, just in case u need to transfer allowance for mm....
Old 21-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanlow View Post
Ck 就是 ck, 黑的都可以说成白的!佩服! 难怪是常平的万人迷!haha
duizzzzzz .. u lidddat suan me goot meh ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
hi,
thx
100rmb can orledi ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Not all, u have to check with the bank. BOC confirm can.
ABC .... Agriculture Bank of China sure confirm ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
think 100rmb can already. remember to ask for a security token to do online transcation, just in case u need to transfer allowance for mm....
pls note ... the security dongle can only work on PC ...
Old 21-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros going to cp tml or sun?
Old 21-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Finally landed in CP.....

Weather is turning cold, for those who are coming pls bring winter clothes.

oh, and 1 more things, more cash will do u good.

Bro Kent-do, I had PM you but did not receive a reply from you. Call me when u reach, alone damn siannnnnn.
Old 21-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post

Bro Kent-do, I had PM you but did not receive a reply from you. Call me when u reach, alone damn siannnnnn.
Fatt kor, please wait for me, me cuming soon...

More cash? jialat liao...me worse than CK...no more maos...
Old 21-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
everybody will be having fun on that festive day and me....will be sucking thumb on a plane...
same same .... I will also be sucking my thumb on a plane

reached HK on 25th
Old 21-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post

Fatt kor .... pls wait for me ... i cuming too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
same same .... I will also be sucking my thumb on a plane

reached HK on 25th
At last our date meet this trip , see you in CP if can.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread