The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
My dear sir, I don't quite understand your reasoning here. You don't tolerate profanity, but you can decide who has proper parents teaching? So bringing parents into these war of words is ok?
Please enlighten me.
.... I do not talked about anyone parents. He who use profanity has what kind of upbringing!!!! it speaks for themselves... very sad case...
Old 16-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Oh. I see. So if profanity is a symptom of poor upbringing, belittling others surely is also a symptom too.
Old 16-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

Had 3 interesting zap so far... feel free to zap as much as you want. As usual none of them has the ball to leave their name or nick..

The best is the last one @ 07:38. Not sure if he is trying to zap me or up me.. It was actually a green instead of red.. Sorry I don't know how many points was added or subtracted!! Should I thank him???

Events In CP 16-04-2014 07:38 PM Pukimak lu, u like to busy body! Zap u
Events In CP 16-04-2014 07:05 PM Profanity not tolerated, but you talk about people's parents?
Events In CP 16-04-2014 07:02 PM Who gives u the right to decide What is proper upbringing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
.... I do not talked about anyone parents. He who use profanity has what kind of upbringing!!!! it speaks for themselves... very sad case...
Old 16-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had 3 interesting zap so far... feel free to zap as much as you want. As usual none of them has the ball to leave their name or nick..

The best is the last one @ 07:38. Not sure if he is trying to zap me or up me.. It was actually a green instead of red.. Sorry I don't know how many points was added or subtracted!! Should I thank him???

.....?
LOL! Best laugh today!
Shows the level of his intelligence!

Not sure if this applies for upz or not, but anonymous zaps accompanied by foul language will result in the point awarder being exposed and punished when reported. And dem's some totally foul fukienese words!

SEAJ
Old 16-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Events In CP 16-04-2014 07:05 PM Profanity not tolerated, but you talk about people's parents?
Events In CP 16-04-2014 07:02 PM Who gives u the right to decide What is proper upbringing?
Old 16-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
No worry, you (SEAJ) have my support.

Profanity will not be tolerated, will not hesitate to zap any one who does not has proper parents teaching..... sad case...
The way I see it, there is no difference between profanities and personal attacks. I don't agree that just because he/she knows how to use boombastic language that serves no other purpose other than to try to snob others, that person is higher and mightier than one who uses profanities. Unless u're saying that educational level dictates one's upbringing, then I rest my case.

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 16-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
The way I see it, there is no difference between profanities and personal attacks. I don't agree that just because he/she knows how to use boombastic language that serves no other purpose other than to try to snob others, that person is higher and mightier than one who uses profanities. Unless u're saying that educational level dictates one's upbringing, then I rest my case.
My apology to those who felt offended.. Unfortunately in my opinion, one's upbringing brings about their personality, one cannot respect others parents, chances is they do not respect their own as well. Even if they do, most likely, they won't give a damn if their family members are being offended whether they are the cause or otherwise..
Old 17-04-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
My apology to those who felt offended.. Unfortunately in my opinion, one's upbringing brings about their personality, one cannot respect others parents, chances is they do not respect their own as well. Even if they do, most likely, they won't give a damn if their family members are being offended whether they are the cause or otherwise..
Well I guess that's fair enough. That much I can agree with I guess.

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 17-04-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Events In CP

As expected, more popcorns, nachos, oops spilled coke... Lol!

Dictators have best upbringing. Strangers!!!!!. Lol.
Old 17-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Latest CP update (if bros r still interested)

1. HMTL: Last heard it is officially ordered to shut down. i.e. the whole hotel and not just ktv & sauna. Not sure if the hotel is in compliance yet.

Official word: The reason is for some unsafe building code violation.

Word on the street: The boss's protective umbrella is related to Prince Hui of Prince Hotel. In case you didn't know, he is in custody now and stripped of all his political colours.

2. PZL: Food menu changed. No longer has Bolton Restaurant printed on the menu.

Official word: The boss wants to cut costs.

Word on the street: In case you didn't know. Bolton Restaurant and PZL have the same boss. He is distancing his legal biz from his grey areas anticipating another major crack down.
Old 17-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Everything have a cause and effect so always ask the 5 whys
Let's start with the first... why target him but not the others
Old 17-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
I find your logic twisted. I have extreme respect for my parents. They were big enough to join the taliban. Seaj parents were big enough to whore in CP.
See there...?!

You can do it if you try; two whole posts with just one mildly foul word!

And you didn't even need to use your feeble attempts at romanizing Cantonese swear words!

Run along now!

SEAJ
Old 17-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ah_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros, im going to GZ for biz next month, and i come in here for updates on the CP scene, ended up having to spend the last half hour or so sieving through at least 20 pages of war of the words with half a page worth of updates. can everyone just chill and stop trying to have the last word in everything. for a minute i felt like im on stomp.

anyway from what i gathered, seems like not much action in CP right? some of my former contacts tell me biz in the GZ ktvs are very good now with the fair going on. anyone checked it out recently?
Old 17-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing much to report except the following occurrence when I was there last week:

April 7, I arrived in CP - "Ground Zero" via GZ airport. Took the MRT and the CRH, checked-into my usual Swan Lake Hotel. Block A is selling at RMB128.00/night and Block B is at RMB188.00/night. I opted for block B. Don't know the rates for Block C and didn't asked.

April 8, I went to Hong Kong with my regular girl. Went to Hong Kong because I have to do my VISA run. Spent 3 nights and 4 days in Hong Kong. Part business and mostly leisure. Met a few contractors and suppliers. Nothing much to report here. Just eat, shop and bonk. I stayed in Nathan Hotel in Jordan. KNN, one night stay in Nathan Hotel = 5 nights of stay in Swan Lake Hotel. Furthermore, Nathan hotel is only a so so Hotel in Hong Kong

April 11 Friday. Returned to CP via LuoHu Boarder Crossing as I have to buy my lot of duty free cigarettes. Bought a few tins of milk powder for mainlander friends. Bought some make-up for mommies while in Hong Kong. When I reached CP, I rechecked into Swan Lake Hotel. Stayed in CP till April 16. Total 5 nights with my regular gal. Eat, sleep, passed motion, footie, drink Tommy Boy kopi and of course the obvious, some bonking.

From what I had seen. CP is still a busy town. Let's not talk about the night life as we all know it is none other but dead now. However, you are still able to find shopping for DVD's, food joint are still open and operating but some has gone bust. Places like BOTON, Jin Hao Hong Kong Style café in Swan Lake Road have closed down. Even the confectionary shop OMC along Swan Lake Road is gone.

When returning to my room on the ninth floor, out of curiosity, I pressed the sixth floor (Sauna) button on the lift. When the elevator door was opened, what I saw was all darkness and lifeless. A huge Government seal was pasted above the reception counter, I did not go further to check. All sauna is CP are definitely MATI liao! Unlike the previous anti-vice sweep, some saunas will operate underground where you enter from another floor and access the sauna from the back entrance. At this moment in time, it has really bitten the dust, literally speaking, the sauna premises are collecting dust.

This trip, it is all about KC trip. What my gal and I did was just leisure. Visiting the Swan Lake Footie on a daily basis. Going to the movie. Walk around CP town centre. No partying even I was asked to join a group of familiar group of partying buddies I met while I was in CP.

The food served in YiHao Chinese Restaurant is still good and quite affordable. One of my evening, I went to YiHao coffee house. Most of us had the buffet dinner @ RMB128.00 per head. I wasn't hungry so I just sat with them and TCSS. By the way, if you are a guest of this hotel, there is a 20% discount off the buffet dinner.

Taxi drivers - Prices seem to have stabilized or have gone down a bit. If I was quoted RMB20.00 I simply ignored the driver. Almost immediately, an empty cab will be followed and he will take you fro RMB5.00 less. On a few rides, I only paid RMB10.00 whereas, most rides are RMB15.00 Those "Black" cars in front of PZL and MIRATON are still charging the same which is RMB20.00 per ride in CP Town. To the new BaoAn Airport, I paid RMB250.00 and it was highway/expressway all the way. When I left for the airport yesterday, it only took 50 minutes to reach. Left CP at 1640 HRS and arrived at BaoAn Airport at 1730 HRS.

Swan Lake Road - This road is newly paved since this CNY. You will not see unevenness or potholes now. During the night or should I say after midnight, it was lively but now, alas, all gone. Many shops like salon, provision shops, make-up shops and makan stalls close earlier than they would before the YD. BBQ stall are empty without customers except for their own stuff. Spicy Hot Chicken Pot is also half full or perhaps half empty during the usual peak supper hours. One sentence to describe this is - This Anti-Vice Operations is effecting not only the KTV's, MeiMeis' and their mommies, everyone is effected in CP.

In the afternoon, I noticed many 'older' or 'mature' female with a group of SYT's walking in and out of Clipper and Swan Lake Hotel. No prize for guessing their intention here. They are ex-MF or other KTV's mommies doing their job. I so happen to know one of them. Her parting words were and I quote - "If you have friends who needs meimeis', please contact me, I will bring gals to their respective rooms for viewing" and unquote. Well, life will find it's way to survive. No more KTV viewing and no more flower street. As of now, KTV's viewings and flower street has changed it's timing and location.

After dinner at the YiHao Chinese, while heading back to my hotel, I noticed there was a group our "Boleh Land" friends of about 6-8 men with the same equal numbers of meimeis in tow. So, you can still find gals in CP but you have to know the correct person or contact. Supply and demand! We need the companionship and they need to survive and make a living. While I was in CP for 1 + 6 Days. No police came knocking on my door but while in Swan Lake Footie, the police in plain cloths came and did their routine. Maybe, Swan Lake Hotel is of lower profile compared than the hotels situated in Zhong Yuan Street or I am just fortunate for not being bothered by them during the night. I am not sure about this though

Sorry guys, nothing to update about BBS, Saunas and KTV because there is really nothing to update. However, you can still go to the Pubs/Discos/Bars for pick-up's. California Red and Club 18 is doing brisk business. If you have to visit these places, go after 11PM. Optimistically, I hope CP will recover soon, next month I hope. Pessimistically, CP die liao, HongGan Liao! Better find new frontier to play.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 17-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Bro waikeekee,

That's a great FR, thanks.

More or less, sums up the situation in CP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread