The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: my affair with my sis in law

keep on humping and i had UPZ your REP liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
I was listening to J but my mind sort of drafted a little to recall when I started falling for her. And i thought: thats the bloody difference between guys and girls. guys always start with lust, well at least most of the guys i know. For me, i knew i was first attracted to J's body. It was physical attraction initially.

J stopped and was staring blankly into thin air. I decided to break the silence and talk about our first bike ride..

I: actually when you hugged me on my bike..
J: stop stop stop.. can u pls not remind me?
I: no, i was just saying..
J: no, pls dont say anything about it.
I: cool it ok. why r u so agitated again?
J: im not...*long pause* i just feel..*long pause again* cheap.

I got the hint that she was referring to the incident where she first touched me. I kept quiet waiting for her to regain her composure. She didnt speak again and instead kept sipping her drinks. I decided to talk.

I: J, no matter what happens, no matter what you think, I have never seen you as cheap. Never did and never will. if u find it painful or disturbing, i will never ever say this again to remind you. And the thing is, i wasnt even talking about that. I was just trying to tell you that i always feel kinda of hmm.. for the lack of a better word, manly when u hug me tightly on the bike. i feel that i can give you security and comfort. That was why sometimes i purposely ride faster so that you can hug me tighter!

J broke into a broad smile and slapped me playfully on my lap. I realised that i missed her smiles.

I: I dont ask for anything. I just want to see you smile more often like now. I want you to be happy. Promise me ok?

J looked me in the eyes for a long time and turned away without a word. I wanted so much to move over and kiss her but at the same time, i dont want to cross that line to upset or confuse her again.

I: when are your exams?
J: 2 weeks from now.
I: wah! thats very soon. please for goodness sake, can you concentrate and get it over and done with? its your final semester right?

J nodded. I held her hands and said..

I: I want you to know that we got into this together and stop blaming yourself. if anything, i was more at fault than you. but more importantly, pls put it aside and concentrate on your exams. its the final 100m sprint for goodness sake! dont give up without a fight. i will support u alright?

J: and how are you going to do that?
I: i will buy you a big present. something u like.

actually, i do not have a fcuking clue what she wants. but i knew i had some time to find out.

J: u better make sure.
I: deal. its late, let me send u home.
J: ok

we left the pub shortly.

Old 25-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
MarsIswar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not so drama lah Bro. Lol
Ops I think is because of what i have went thru and wat going on now that cause me to feel so ba... Anyway pls do cont ... Will be camping here till the end Prost..
Old 25-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up.... Gr8 story....
Old 25-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Seowlang, really like ur story a lot, a lot of emotions involved unlike those just pure lust type Go go carry on, can't wait for daily dose of your story update!
Old 25-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
CONFOST deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCONFOST deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

unbutton make me real hard... come back for more pls!!
Old 26-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

keep more to come!
Old 26-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niceboyatsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm waiting for the gift you will give to ur SIL.
Old 26-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
wlbwlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice nice..
Old 26-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
oililio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good story

keep it up
Old 26-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The next few days after our talk in the pub, we didnt meet. She still went online once a while and i just took the chance to ask about her progress in her studies and nothing else. I felt something amiss and kept thinking about J. I just wanted to see her. And what better way than facebook. I was never a regular on facebook but during those few days i started going to J's profile as she was always on fb.

I just wanted to know more about her. What she likes, what she thinks abt, who are her friends (esp guy friends), her fav songs... I wanted to discover her past and know everything i can about her. Its funny how this was slowly developing almost into like a courtship. Except in reverse order.. we were intimate before I even got to know more about her.

I thought hard about what to buy for her and after surfing facebook for hours, im still clueless. Then i had an idea. i called my mother in law.

I: mother, R (my wife) is working late today. Can you cook my share for dinner as I miss your cooking leh. (sweet tongue again)
MIL: Always ask you two to come but everytime wanna eat out. Come come. I will cook extra for u.
I: ok, there by 7.

I didnt want to tell J that Im heading to her place and was hoping she is around. I reached her place at about 7 and MIL opened the door and asked me to watch TV while she continues her cooking. She went back to her kitchen and I slowly walked to J's room. Door closed. confirm at home with air conditioning on. 

I slowly turned the door knob and saw J with her back facing the door reading her notes, her radio on. She was wearing a blue spagetti strip tank top and I could see a pair of ultra thin bra straps running parallel to it. Her hair was tied into a pony tail. I tiptoed behind her and covered her eyes with my palms. She was startled and jumped from her chair, letting out a shriek. 

J: idiot! You scared me!
Her hands was hitting my chest repeatly and I was fending her off.
I: is this how you welcome your guest?
J: I didnt invite u into my room! u r an intruder! 

By then, J's initial shocked expression had turned into her usual smile. I was laughing and starting mimicking her "idiot you scared me!" shock expression. J continued hitting me and I was avoiding her within the small room. I then had enough of running around and caught both her hands and pushed her unto her bed. We both landed on the bed. I guess that was the closest I have been to her ever since that faithful night at my place. I looked her in the eyes for a good 5 secs or so.

I: I missed you.

J kept quiet and turned her face away. I knew I crossed the line and quickly changed the subject.

I: Hows your studies coming along? I thought I saw u dozing off when I came in just now.
J: No I did not! i was reading my notes.
I: good. pls continue. I will just sit here and see you study for awhile.
J: by the way, why are you here?
I: have dinner. i miss your mum's cooking.
J: my sis coming?
I: No. Now, stop talking and hit the books.

J returned to her notes and I was busy scanning her room. What the hell would I need to get her for your present? My favorite perfume? nah, too cheap.. dress, clothes? I cant choose for nuts. Then I saw something. Ok, I knew what to buy already.

My MIL called out to us and we went out for dinner. I left awhile after that.  
Old 28-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

Keep coming please
Old 28-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
plop1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

大小通吃 !!!!!!!
Old 28-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niceboyatsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I slowly turned the door knob and saw J with her back facing the door reading her notes, her radio on. She was wearing a blue spagetti strip tank top and I could see a pair of ultra thin bra straps running parallel to it. Her hair was tied into a pony tail. I tiptoed behind her and covered her eyes with my palms. She was startled and jumped from her chair, letting out a shriek. 
nice catch.. i can sense what exactly happen.. hehe..
Old 28-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good stuff.
Old 28-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster