The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
yo Doldrums, you write well FR but how come you kenna zap till 4 pts ? I wish I could add more pts to you but have given out too many in the last few hours but I say, well written FR...
Will up him tomorrow.. my tablet don't allow the up button ..
Old 23-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

I will be over on 27th July. Staying in Malate. My usual hang out place is Amazonia.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Will up him tomorrow.. my tablet don't allow the up button ..
Thanks bros, the usual lah, got zapped for posting an honest review on a few girls from a particular stable in FL Dome 3. The okts there are quite vengeful.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Thanks bros, the usual lah, got zapped for posting an honest review on a few girls from a particular stable in FL Dome 3. The okts there are quite vengeful.
The club is 71 Gramercy I presumed?
Old 23-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, we can put back your points I guess, I done my bit, so others can step in as well !!!!

Anyway, you can't eat or drink points, other than to have some 'reputation' - whatever it may be ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
The club is 71 Gramercy I presumed?
I doubt so, as the time I got dragged in, the security kept a distance

Maybe some place near the "BAY" ??
Old 23-07-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, we can put back your points I guess, I done my bit, so others can step in as well !!!!

Anyway, you can't eat or drink points, other than to have some 'reputation' - whatever it may be ..

I doubt so, as the time I got dragged in, the security kept a distance

If you're asking me the club i went, it was Zzyzx... malate area. Many rich koreans and japs frequent it.

Now thinking back, clubs with loud music maybe quite good. Don't need to talk much, just communicate with your body .

The 2nd level was the vip tables area, have to buy something like 5000ps worth of drinks, ladies will standby near the staircase to be picked up at level 2. Not sure if they are FLs but most probably, especially if they are actively coming over to talk to you at your table.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If you're asking me the club i went, it was Zzyzx... malate area. Many rich koreans and japs frequent it.

Now thinking back, clubs with loud music maybe quite good. Don't need to talk much, just communicate with your body .

The 2nd level was the vip tables area, have to buy something like 5000ps worth of drinks, ladies will standby near the staircase to be picked up at level 2. Not sure if they are FLs but most probably, especially if they are actively coming over to talk to you at your table.
Oh I though you club near some red light district in Makati hehe. Did not realised you type Manila. sorry bro.
Being to ZzyZx a few times. Most girls there are for the picking. I mean almost..but of coz there are some non-working girls too. A lot of KTV girls who finished their work from their chinese, korean or japanese ktv will somehow end up there looking for extra cash, drink or have fun.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

I mis-read it though it is near the red light district area in Makati. hehe
Old 23-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Oh I though you club near some red light district in Makati hehe....
Well, like Years ago, Malate / Ermita was known as Manila's Red Light District, though the action was limited to a smaller area of the cities, till the Mayor Lim did his Clean up - and before his term expired, famously even shut down LA Cafe - as the management refused to pay utang no loob for the election kitty ..

And when things were 'smoothened' he did allow it to open back as Manila Bay - not as LA Cafe, lest he lost his face, though once Mayor Erap came in, things were all back to normal.

And in reality, a lot of Filipinos still think Malate / Ermita as Red Light areas, especially if you are foreigner- with the saying "some woman will kidnap you .. " .. alas, the reality is far from the myth ..
Old 23-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

suspect one samster iloveboom is an OKT too from the FL Dome 1, those thai FL.

Quote:
Old 23-07-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Quote:
famously even shut down LA Cafe - as the management refused to pay utang no loob for the election kitty ..

When did LA Cafe shut down ? I was there in 2006-2007 and wanted to go again but taxi driver shake head tell me dont know and I though was a con taxi driver and didnt want to ask more in case he want to drive to those pub where he can get commission and so I miss cheonging pubs...
Old 23-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
When did LA Cafe shut down ? I was there in 2006-2007 and wanted to go again but taxi driver shake head tell me dont know and I though was a con taxi driver and didnt want to ask more in case he want to drive to those pub where he can get commission and so I miss cheonging pubs...
I think may be around 2009 or 2010 it was closed for a month, and when the payments were corrected, the management was allowed to re open under another name, so it was re opened as Manila Bay Cafe and Bar, and when Mayor Lim lost, they got back their old name

The only other times it was closed was after Typhoon Ondoy and another one that flooded Manila ... Malate had 5 to 6 feet water everywhere... and staff couldn't come to work, never mind there was no place of work ...
Old 23-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kookyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, off to Manila next week for a short trip. Anyone know of a good hotel delivery? There alone so not keen to chiong.
Old 24-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe I know the Malate scene too well so when you described the club I know it's Z6 already.

Z6 (short name for ZZYZX) is always flooded with freelance but still many Asian customers there. I did pick up freelancer before there, but never tried ONS, haha. Nice experience bro... you picked up Pinoy or Korean?

My last trip I visited Exklusiv (as written in my report, more local than Asian, walking distance to Z6) and I was picked up by a lady. Yeap, I got picked up, not another way round.

Turned out she's new in the city from province, stayed in QC with cousin (always cousin... but I don't bother) and cousin's boyfriend and looking for work. Anyway, didn't bring her back that night but only shared contact. Throughout the night only drinking and dancing and never talked about money at all. At the end of the night I only told her I got a nice place in Makati so if she wants a place to stay to find job, she can come to me.

Sure enough I got her call next day. She came with a hand-carry sized luggage and a taxi fare of 300P, and for the next 5 days (before I left Minila) I got myself a live-in ST girlfriend

Before I left Manila I gave her 4,000P for her "effort". No, she didn't ask for it, I just think she needs it when I'm not around to pay for food and groceries and what not.

I'm out of Manila for 2 weeks now. Not intend to go back anytime sooner as I don' like the Monsoon season there. But still happy to know bro here enjoy and eventually a FR on ONS in Z6 or Exklusiv. I always think it's possible.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookyalways View Post
Hi guys, off to Manila next week for a short trip. Anyone know of a good hotel delivery? There alone so not keen to chiong.
Good hotel delivery, can try chozadate.com, although i never try before their services, but seems like it should be ok.

Or you can always try wechat/skout/beetalk, find FL there, but this one more risky of getting LB lol. There are massage ladies as well, this one safer, but purely just massage, hj/bj, no fj, pricing about 800ps/hr. If want fj, have to nego separately with lady, some do, some don't do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1