The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
can if i am still arnd in bkk. will be back to sg for good in mid may if no problems happened. just went down on last weds and got my gal drunk. nearly had a chance with her. but sigh..too bad.
What a pity for the gals...my Pi Chai gone home for good.
Just hope there will be problems happened so that Thaksin or Samat will recall you back..5555
Old 31-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79
can if i am still arnd in bkk. will be back to sg for good in mid may if no problems happened. just went down on last weds and got my gal drunk. nearly had a chance with her. but sigh..too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
What a pity for the gals...my Pi Chai gone home for good.
Just hope there will be problems happened so that Thaksin or Samat will recall you back..5555
how come you are pitying the gals? should be pitying me unable to hook to her till now since new year's eve party. those who joined me should know which gal i am talking about. it is the same gal in which norice likes her "c" boobs.

Bluedragon. who is your pi chai? is it the one inside claudia?
Old 31-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

dont know if i have already said that, was told by my friend that he has already opened another "branch" of baryan tree , just next to it.

Old 1 was called baryan tree Maxx, the 1 beside is called Baryantree Mixx.

Maxx is playing live music, and Mixx is hiphop R&B
Old 31-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
how come you are pitying the gals? should be pitying me unable to hook to her till now since new year's eve party. those who joined me should know which gal i am talking about. it is the same gal in which norice likes her "c" boobs.

Bluedragon. who is your pi chai? is it the one inside claudia?
Aiyah, lost of future incomes and is it the TV gal with "d" boobs or it's "c", must ask our hanourable bro Norice.

Oh yes, my pi chai is the handsum one I met in claudia who loves to raba raba.
Old 31-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Aiyah, lost of future incomes and is it the TV gal with "d" boobs or it's "c", must ask our hanourable bro Norice.

Oh yes, my pi chai is the handsum one I met in claudia who loves to raba raba.
oic. now think i dunno who is your pi chai..
Old 31-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
oic. now think i dunno who is your pi chai..
mmm...I luv the VIP puying who gv the best svc, out of my expectation indeed. It's like f-king one's own gf...damn. I can't stop thinking about that unique position that gotten me to spill out within 5-min when the earlier solid-bod masg-ger cannot even manage to do for 0.5hr (altho the l'bro was solid hard... just cannot understd why it is so..) The chemistry thing...I reckon.

June/July date perhaps as I promised (last one?) - who's in town?

Some unique locs to visit:
- discotheque! (again!! Norice would scream..)
- Claudia - yeah! I luv the late nite...

But I'm not taking AirAsia anymore...terrible arrangement. Stopped at tarmac, wait long for shuttle, take shuttle-bus ride for a distance, depart late, arrived late. The diff of S$10 with Tiger - mm, not worth the delay & waiting.

It's plus point is many flight hours to BKK, good timeslot, depart from International terminal (not budget terminal)... too trivial to consider. It spoilt the first nite plan when one arrives late due to its punctuality.
Old 31-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
where is kase-namawin? yet to been there
Kaset-namawin have quite a number of seafood restaurants, pubs and g clubs and is popular with the local. The place even further away than sinakarin and is just after passing ladpao travelling along the rama 9 expressway and will cost more than 100 bahts coming from ratchada.
You still have not gone to Gotcha club yet. I thought I giving you my liquor card due to expire in feb'08.
Old 31-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Double posting...
Old 31-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
mmm...I luv the VIP puying who gv the best svc, out of my expectation indeed. It's like f-king one's own gf...damn. I can't stop thinking about that unique position that gotten me to spill out within 5-min when the earlier solid-bod masg-ger cannot even manage to do for 0.5hr (altho the l'bro was solid hard... just cannot understd why it is so..) The chemistry thing...I reckon.

June/July date perhaps as I promised (last one?) - who's in town?

Some unique locs to visit:
- discotheque! (again!! Norice would scream..)
- Claudia - yeah! I luv the late nite...

But I'm not taking AirAsia anymore...terrible arrangement. Stopped at tarmac, wait long for shuttle, take shuttle-bus ride for a distance, depart late, arrived late. The diff of S$10 with Tiger - mm, not worth the delay & waiting.

It's plus point is many flight hours to BKK, good timeslot, depart from International terminal (not budget terminal)... too trivial to consider. It spoilt the first nite plan when one arrives late due to its punctuality.
Might join you guys for June/July date but still early to plan.

Yeah, Claudia is one of my favourite club and they done rip you off unlike the other g clubs. Still one must always check their bills correctly before paying and do not hesitate to quiry with your mamasan.

For LCC, I prefer Jetstar asia as they offer better benefit than the others and also don't forget that after march Tiger will be left with only one early morning daily flight to bangkok.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Empty???Why dun u keep me company in BKK in Feb??? Haa!!
Hi

Anyone going between 11 - 22 Feb as I'll be there and lets Hunt together
Old 01-02-2008, 05:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
baba_ali is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi

Anyone going between 11 - 22 Feb as I'll be there and lets Hunt together

Too bad im going on the 1st till 4th... Any bros will be there? PM me if you would me at BKK so that can arrange to meetup/go chionging together.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kaset-namawin have quite a number of seafood restaurants, pubs and g clubs and is popular with the local. The place even further away than sinakarin and is just after passing ladpao travelling along the rama 9 expressway and will cost more than 100 bahts coming from ratchada.
You still have not gone to Gotcha club yet. I thought I giving you my liquor card due to expire in feb'08.
yet to go to gotcha. should be going in this 2 days. think i know where is it. there should be 1 g club by the name of the island there. been there 1 once. but pricing wise should be the same in sinakarin.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
yet to go to gotcha. should be going in this 2 days. think i know where is it. there should be 1 g club by the name of the island there. been there 1 once. but pricing wise should be the same in sinakarin.
Yes, the G club name is the island- pricing wise THB 3K per pax average, I frequented that place last year, and Florence too.

Setup is new ( this was last year -2007), enough gals and most are not bad looking though the coyotes there are even nicer. distance wise is comparable to Srinakarin, though if your objectives are to cheong these G clubs in these 2 areas it is more advisable to stay there, rather than in Ratchada.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gotcha is much bigger than resort club and price is similar with most big g clubs. There not many pr around when I was there and seen quite a number of dancers formely from other clubs, even two came from claudia.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros

I might be spending my CNY holiday in bkk, any happening place or clubs to recommend? Will there be a price hike during the period? Been a while since my last trip to bkk, pardon me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread