The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

One of my trips to hcmc, when i use wechat to try my luck, i always see this girl online and constantly post her photos of what she's doing. Tried to jio her 1 night to come my place but not successful. On the day of my return flight, managed to meet her for lunch. Pick her up at her place and went to d1 shopping centre for a Japanese meal. Wear very sexy and low cut, short short skirt that i can see her zg red panty in the cab. Her name is Vivian Rabbit, and gave me the feel of being too slick hooker...like ktv type. Torturing..just want to leave soon. Paid for the meal, around 400k, and she asked me for 500k.. do nothing also give 500k?? To shake her off,i gave her 300k and fast hand fast leg take cab back to hotel. She still say come sg want to look for me... i quickly delete her contact in wechat! Ha ha ha...

Last edited by singlun; 31-08-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Old 31-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...nothing is assured in Vietnam...

well...anyone staying in Hcmc will know that discos operate as usual...no disco will close at 12am...even live band club operates until 12.30am.

but as mentioned before,certain clubs famous to be patronised by druggies might have spot check as 99% of the clubs will be farking packed..so do look after ownself if going clubbing..
Old 31-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
One of my trips to hcmc, when i use wechat to try my lSingapore ways see ther girl online and constantly post her photos of what she's doing. Tried to jio her 1 night to come my place but not successful. On the day of my return flight, managed to meet her for lunch. Pick her up at her place and went to d1 shopping centre for a Japanese meal. Wear very sexy and low cut, short short skirt that i can see her zg red panty in the cab. Her name is Vivian Rabbit, and gave me the feel of being too slick hooker...like ktv type. Torturing..just want to leave soon. Said for the meal, around 400k, and she asked me for 500k.. do nothing also give 500k?? To shake her off,i gave her 300k and fast hand fast leg take cab back to hotel. She still say come sg want to look for me... i qiuickly delete her contact in wechat! Ha ha ha...
Haha u crazy u know she a ladyboy haha she have a few sully guys bring her to singapore already...her posted pic not so clear she ladyboy as post with cleavage but once meet surely must know I meet her coffee near her house d3 cost only 80k when I say I know she ladyboy she annoyed
Old 31-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Said for the meal, around 400k, and she asked me for 500k.. do nothing also give 500k?? To shake her off,i gave her 300k and fast hand fast leg take cab back to hotel. She still say come sg want to look for me... i quickly delete her contact in wechat! Ha ha ha...

she tried to add me before as well...but her face looks kind of "weird"...therefore i never bother about her..so someone else has confirm her dubious identity...lucky for me then...

u also power lah...treat people food n still give her tips...if its me,i will make up a stupid excuse and leave once i saw her...
Old 31-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
she tried to add me before as well...but her face looks kind of "weird"...therefore i never bother about her..so someone else has confirm her dubious identity...lucky for me then...

u also power lah...treat people food n still give her tips...if its me,i will make up a stupid excuse and leave once i saw her...
Yeah her face something wrong one day I was in d3 and she hi me so I was bored agree meet her...that's why VN girls love singy men..
And I'm being facetious..meet singy men get free nice meal ask for 500k still get 300k...u know why she/he not try that on me....maybe cuz I don't reek of desperation...shit get excited by seeing transvestite panties....hilarious.... But u invite her then see her ...then make excuse leave....thats just ill mannered...but thats not suprising for u
Old 31-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Yes ! MC just summed it up ! She do hinted of a ladyboy, though her voice and behavior don't really make it obvious. But somehow i don't feel comfortable with her as she gave the feel that she's a rather "seasoned" player.
Maybe I'm a carrot to treat her and give her money. But I don't want to be so rude to fly aeroplane. I don't mind paying for the meal, but when she asked me for money, I just want to get rid of her asap so gave her money to end the horrifying meeting.
Saw her wechat that she came to sg with her brother. She mentioned that her sister married a sinkie..
Ha ha...MC, you so seasoned player also kena her ?
Old 31-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

For me the pic was suspect...I was bored why not take a look cost only 30-40k for coffee...why not meet to make sure....I wasn't gonna be rude and run away when I saw her face to face but I wasn't gonna take her for a meal esp a relative expensive meal..
There is a balance being polite ..after all u did invite her...and letting her treat u like idiot...I dar her fb page she def have a singy bf
She even told me she have jap bf as well...interesting to know their psychology def worth buy her coffee
Old 31-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro her get to know a girl from wechat id caca7799? When I was there last week she msg me but I didn't meet her up bcos she asked for 4million for one shot.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Surprise to locate a sushi stall in Q8.

Have a nice dinner with 2 girls and spend 450,000 dong. We ate a lot of sashimi and sushi. 5 can of Heineken.

Wasabi Sushi
322A Pham Hung. Q8.

The setting of this is more like food stall set up in a shop house.

Note: it is not a place to impress girls, just a place to have a good fresh sushi.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 01-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Not kana lah.......

This is call "playing along". Anyway no harm done.

Singlun don't worry, just meet up and learn how to play......otherwise you never know how to handle.

Best is to meet bad girls first, like me. You learn all the funny request.....buy bike, mother sick, father sick, sister study, house collapse....yally yalda.

Gal I met once after with me 4 days ask for 20m for a partial payment for a bike "she already owned".

After going thru hell, you surely will meet some good one.

Bro Singlun, read this thread below.... Very interesting. Try al least finish first 200 pages. I stop at 500, and my signature sum up how to handle vbs.
http://samsforum.com/showthr...4297&page=1339

Quote:
.MC, you so seasoned player also kena her ?

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 01-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
After going thru hell, you surely will meet some good one.
so how many good gals you had met after meeting all the bad gal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

You should know mah.........

I guess 2. Your gal and my gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so how many good gals you had met after meeting all the bad gal...

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 01-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/v...033000467.html

Wonder why i cant insert the link

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 01-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
terry74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 4 trips to Hochimin the past year, just to clarify

1)the Tour to chuchi tunnels, just go to any of the tourist information shops, the prices are standard, about 20 to 30 us dollars, forgot already.
Do not do yourself

2)mekong river tour , very hot , depends on the month. I personally did not like it . also cheap for whole day tour.

3)purchasing items , so far the best place is co-op mart, like NTUC, as the taxi , say OP mart, he will know.

4)Change money, Ben than market has many jewerly shops selling gold, I change there most of the time, rates are good, the last time I got 17,000.

5)stay near Ben thanh market, for short trips, if you want to do golf go to Vung tau, nice place good Hotel, but beach is a bit brown, for short trip to beach, use the mini bus, about 2 hours or less. My gf helped me on this ?

6)there are alot of beer coffee shops near Benhn tanh market, the alley, there are many sweet girls , selling beer, however you will need time to friend them, food is also good.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

I can see leh.....

You may want to watch this one....

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

以其人之道,还治其人之身