The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my affair with my sis in law

What a story... reached page 2 now
Old 03-11-2014, 05:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aznstyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read all 47 pages in one sitting and still camping out for updates!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawning View Post
Dear bro,

Last time u wrote was in april. Now its august... Its been sometimes now.

Can i share something? Not sex experience but the rivalry between sisters. I have 2 sisters, plus me, makes 3 daughters. I am the eldest, but i have the best features i.e. the tallest the lankiest the smartest. My younger sis has the best look very pretty but she is shorter than me and more skeletal and ...
Dear sis, why are you at sammyboy ... are you interested in...some stuff here ???
Old 21-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawning View Post
Anyway, how i relate to the story of our brother here is through the simptoms that is similar between J and my sister G.

That J confessed she wished her boyfren to be more like her bil. And how she was impressed when her bro in law brought 60 roses for her sister. She never seen so much roses and along with other things that our bro here did that made J wished to have someone like him. She secretly wished for what her sister has. That explains why she purposely touched his bro in law down there when they were on the motorbike. I relate to that because my sister kept asking me how do i service my husband. What i do to him and how he handled me. Of course i wudnt tell. Thats my secret. There was once, she told me and A about her boyfrens dick. How big and long it was and that she liked to do this and that. I mean come on.. yes we are sisters but i m not interested in ur boyfren. So keep that information for yourself. So at that time, yes, it crossed my mind that she is curious about my love life. She wants to know how its like to have sex with my husband. And at times it was almost obvious that she thinks, what i can do to my husband, she can do better..and i think that is why J did what she did to her bro in law. She wants to know, she wants to feel what her sister gets from her husband.

And.. why did she send the letter for break-off?
For the simple reason she realized, though she can beat her sister in the attention her bro in law is giving her. The fact that she can have sex with him and now taste what her sister ia getting from him.. even getting him to think that he loves her. Remember, girls use sex to get love. Boys use love to get sex. But anyway, there are major things she cannot beat her. Like making decision on the colour of the car her bro in law is buying. And that she cannot pick him up from the airport because her sister is coming to pick him up. From there she knows she cannot beat her sister. And for that pain, she shut herself from him. She is suffering from the pain of defeat and the pain of facing the reality that what she wants will never become reality. If.. if only,,our bro here, managed to manipulate his wife's wish of black car and follow Js preference for white car and if he again, find excuse from the wife to not pick him up from the airport and not to go on the road trip and fulfil Js wish, i m pretty sure J wont end the relationship yet. But then, this is just my theory. Based on my experience with my sister G. Only that i managed to stop things from going into that direction. I m sure had i not learned of Gs feeling against me from A, i might believe it is perfectly alright for my husband and G to go out together and go business trips overseas.
Appreciate yr sharing but nope.. J isn't such a person. She is really a simple girl. Somehow, both sisters have moved on in their lives.. Except this fool here who is still clinging on to the past.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Btw TS, I am not sympathetic towards you! We only heard your side of the story which is obviously skewered in your favour. By your own admission you led a hedonistic life after breaking up with J. You probably made no attempt to salvage your marriage with your wife.

When you told J your wife proposed divorce and she went to talk with her sister but you did not elaborate what she found out and whether she reported back to you. J is no longer a young naive schoolgirl she can probably digest what her sister told her and judge for herself what you are worth.

If you truly love J let her decide for herself what she wants...do not bug her. If she is fated to be yours she will come back to you.
Hey YP,
I remember u and yr advice given to me a couple of years back. Anyhow, many things happened and somehow I'm too tired to write. Sorry to disappoint those who wanted to know more. I have to say my aims to share this secret had already been accomplished. I have seen a great deal of guys who will now think twice before doing something silly.. And also my previous pent-up frustrations were also aired..

Maybe when my company grants me a sabatical of 3 months, I will have some time to pen down all the missing gaps

Till then, take care guys and gals!

Yours truly,
Seowlang
Old 22-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will wait for u ts..thanks for the story...
Old 22-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Slide2Despair

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

good stuff camping some more !
Old 22-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
watssup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kerp it coming TS
Old 13-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

havent posted anything for a long time but in reality lots of things happened in the last few years. J and I have given up both our families to be together. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part..

they say love is the reunion of 2 ppl. is it really that simple? really? not in our case. And our past is too messed up (as quite a lot will classify as that) for us to be recognized by most ppl.

I hope i have some time to fill up the time gap, if there are still ppl willing to listen.. hahaha.. too long a gap for ppl to be bothered anymore. attention span of ppl are very short these days

till then, thanks for the space and sharing.. its been a pleasure of mine.

its Seowlang out
Old 13-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back.

Sarpok-ter here
Old 13-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Dun worry TS, u hv another supporter here...if u r able & willing to share, we r just as willing to read n enjoy yr stories nor matter the time diff..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
demonix23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sharing TS
Old 14-06-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is back!!!! Been dying to know what happened to TS and J after all these years. It may not be simple but im happy TS ended up with J. Would definitely want to know what happened, camping here (for 2 years alrady).
Old 14-06-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS!
Old 14-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more TS
Advert Space Available