The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Anyone gonna be in jakarta end of this month? Gonna be there from 26-3 so maybe would like to meet up with some bros for drinks/party/cheonging.
Old 23-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
Out of curiosity, are they any mix KTVs sessions in Jakarta?
Where people share the rooms to party.
I was at Dimond's KTV, the girls were out of this world, the down side is because I was alone the price of the minimum room charges were over my head;
love to find someone who can arrange a mix session like those in China....

Thanks.
I don't thinks so bro
btw the minimum charge for karaoke room in diamond shouldn't be too much right? around 500k?
Old 23-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Any bros in JKT at the end of the month. Will be there from 26 - 3 and wouldn't mind meeting up for some drinks/ cheong/ TT.
Old 23-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenehdnjs View Post
hmm thinking of grand WijayA
sorry I got no info on that location.
Old 23-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drunkenehdnjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there any girl that you bros will recommend in Delta Grand Wijaya?
Old 24-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eltou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, I will be going to Jkt and will be staying in Hotel Golden Boutique Angkasa for 2 nights. I would appreciate recommendation of good reliable services for in-call services from FL (I love boobs) for good massage and other services that comes with it and what would be the going rate for ST and ON. And what about entertainment nearby? Would welcome hp # to contact. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by eltou; 24-02-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 24-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwg717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i at serpong area. hotel atria. any lobang can call me at 08974813168, william
Old 25-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
I don't thinks so bro
btw the minimum charge for karaoke room in diamond shouldn't be too much right? around 500k?
Bro,
So the we pay the 500k bar fine and we could take the girls out?
Old 25-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
So the we pay the 500k bar fine and we could take the girls out?
no
it's the minimum charge for the ktv room.
you have to pay extra for the girl to accompany you there.
for full service I don't know, as I west there with a girl already
Old 25-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltou View Post
Hi Bro, I will be going to Jkt and will be staying in Hotel Golden Boutique Angkasa for 2 nights. I would appreciate recommendation of good reliable services for in-call services from FL (I love boobs) for good massage and other services that comes with it and what would be the going rate for ST and ON. And what about entertainment nearby? Would welcome hp # to contact. Thanks in advance.
there is myplace spa right under the hotel for massage
you can check Mstar and classic as well for fj.

st and ONS rate differ greatly depend on girl and location

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwg717 View Post
bro, i at serpong area. hotel atria. any lobang can call me at 08974813168, william
not a lot of service in that area bro.
tangerang is a bit strict on prostitution
Old 25-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

oh yes, btw bros, the Fortune spa asked for 450k (around there) for 3 sessions. what does that 3 sessions mean exactly??
Old 25-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

and is there any soapy massage (panti pijib I believe) in jakarta selatan ? am at mampang area (very near kemang) . I dont mind travelling up to pondok indah to try.
Old 25-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just realised an amazing fact. Until today not 1 senior forumer with a trust able reputation has ever given a good review about his tour even though he's been advertising his services since April 2008. Amazing eh? This does not take into account self praises from his clones! If he's that good then I wonder why there's a need for another tour after 30 days? Why the need for another tour that fast? People who have taken other sex related tours have never been given a 30 days validity period like his tours? So does that mean those who goes on his tours are being short changed??? Hehehehe makes you think & wonder eh???
Quote:
Originally Posted by adver View Post
I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.
Old 25-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenehdnjs View Post
oh yes, btw bros, the Fortune spa asked for 450k (around there) for 3 sessions. what does that 3 sessions mean exactly??
it just mean longer hours.
usually help if you want to negotiate full service afterward
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread