The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Heres the fr for my first newbie trip.

Stayed at BP Grand Suite. Great hospitality by the front desk ladies knowing that i was a first time in Hat Yai, attempted to help me around the area. Bellboy welcomed me to room with 'do you want lady or massage? Young beautiful and sexy, heres my number'. I declined politely as wanted to roam around the hotel surroundings first. Would say the room is great and walkable to any area in Hat Yai, fyi Hat Yai is a really small town. Many speak chinese and hokkien. Malaysians are main tourists followed by Singapore middle aged and youngsters like me.

First day,

Wanted to visit Paragon to pick up FLs but advised by hotel that it was dangerous and suggested sugar beat which a 5mins ride away. Took a motorcy there at 12am. Liveband playing mainly thai songs and dj at hourly interval. Crowd is obviously the young thai students. Sugar Beat is a place not meant for FLs and i was not lucky to nail any thai university student. Anyway enjoyed the ambience, still loses to Bangkok Funky Villa or Lizm in my opinion. It was 2am and i decided to try lamborghini pub behind the hotel, basically its DJ with model show concept. All the models are wear bikini and any one time you can see up to 15models, but place had very few customers.

Second day,

Walked to Channivate. First house around 8-9 girls from Burma and Laos. Next few houses quality and quantity were depleting.. Went to other sois and checked out a super cute girl, from Burma apparently she added me in wechat but forgotten who i was maybe coz i wore specs. Her wechat says shes from Chiangrai. Anyway if papasan said she from Burma, i wouldnt doubt it(i still had short time w her on my last night) beside this KTV was another one w the same name, this time only one Chiangmai girl left. I eventually took her after completing my inspection(i realised i had not gone to soi 1 to check few more). Told her to come at 3pm. Papasan explained that she will have to stay till latest 9am next day and anything can call him. She was late and came at 3.30pm, but this girl gave me the best GFE ever. Even better than the one i had in Bangkok, mainly coz shes young, fair-skinned, boobs are 34 and firm, perky ass, the perfect body i would die for a 23years old SYT. She had trouble accommodating my bro when i tried to enter coz she hadnt sex for 10 days. Was her first day at work after 10days(she was booked by a customer for ten days but never showed up). I remembered how i pop the cherry of my ex malay girlfriend, as tight as that. First pop was good. Went for moo kata, came back w beer and 2nd pop at 2am. She slept through till 12pm even though her phone kept ringing, she had to rush back to work but never rush me for my third pop. I guess im lucky after having heard many bad experiences with farm girls.

Third day,

Walked to SKY and it was nearer to BP as compared with Channivate. Most houses thai girls and eventually stopped by a house apparently owned by a singapore man+thai wife. They had left an syt and 2 old ladies. Syt was going at a high price but super sweet look. Papasan said she selects her customers and only willing to go w young men. Thats true coz i stayed to have a chat w papasan, same time sitting w the girl and when old uncle come by, she wouldnt even look at them and tries to hide away. No offence but she avoids indian and malay young men which i dont know why. Papasan hardsell her to me but i did not want to get another long time as have to wake up early next day to run errands. She wants to go w me and will definitely go back to get her next time around. Evening soon and went massage and walk around the small town. 7pm and remembered about the bellboy. Called him up to the room and he explained there are long time, short time and even massages. Opt for the massage and thought of negotiate directly with the girl. Wrong choice. Came a young girl who cant massage for nuts. Freaking piano fingers and stepping on my body w her full weight trying to balance. She suggested hj or fj but i told her to go off coz i have no mood. In the end found in wechat the burma girl and requested for short time as next day have to do last min shopping. Burma girl can speak good chinese, but attitude problem. Focus on getting me to cum and there was no GFE. I took a good 1 hour to cum after i told her to jerk me off instead. Looking at her syt face and body plus jerking off was quite the climax.

Last day,

Went for last min massage at Ginaree where alot of syt, but did not know i could choose the masseuse until the auntie who massaged me told me i could do so. At least i know now.

Going HatYai alone is freaking boring. Go w another bro would probably be better. Im looking forward to Hat Yai next time w whoever is interested. Im more of a nightlife person and wish to try paragon, nectar, pub wandang, kiss channel, big pub etc in my next trips. Also theres only 1 young lady working in BP suite fron desk, spoke to her abit on my check-out and she was really easy going. She had previously suggested for her friend to accompany me to disco as it was my first time in Hat Yai. I will be looking forward to date her my next trip.

Cheers and hope you enjoy. Pardon my spelling errors.
Old 28-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hold Hand Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
29 nov to 1 dec i going...
Nbzzz bo jio... u lidat treat me goot meh?
Old 28-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzz bo jio... u lidat treat me goot meh?
Walau, date put there so big.. still say bo jio? Must send invitation card to u huh..555.. come la.. i going with few friends,might stay at danok on first night, 2nd day morning go back hatyai for temple..
Old 28-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Walau, date put there so big.. still say bo jio? Must send invitation card to u huh..555.. come la.. i going with few friends,might stay at danok on first night, 2nd day morning go back hatyai for temple..
Just joking nia... 23 going Pattaya dun think so easy to get permit to go HDY.
Old 28-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello bros,

Just back from a 4 days trip to Hat Yai during deepavali long weekend.

Update the frs in a while. A mixed of good and bad experiences.

Fyi, My first time there chiong alone.
Nice FR n gd experience for ur first trip to Hatyai.. hope to hear more from u..
Indeed going alone to Hatyai can b quite boring, paragon is not a dangerous place now, crowd not much too, u cant find any FL there.. nectar is a local pubs.. always fight among locals n is not gd if u go alone..
Old 28-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just joking nia... 23 going Pattaya dun think so easy to get permit to go HDY.
U got permission for oc liao? When i go patt, u say cant..NBzzzzzz.. now u say u cant get permission!.. later i left hatyai den u come say u going hatyai! Lol.m i got BO issit.. u siam me!
Old 28-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hold Hand Service

Quote:
might stay at danok on first night,
Wah finally give Dannok a shot!
Old 28-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah finally give Dannok a shot!
Go 6c6c lo... my friend got tirak there ma.. lol
Old 28-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Go 6c6c lo... my friend got tirak there ma.. lol
Year end festivities coming.
I smell the terrorists cooking some bombs!
Their tricks very predictable as always want to sabo the economy during major public holidays.

Stay away from motorcycles in Hatyai/Dannok/Betong/Sungai Golok hor!
Old 29-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
U got permission for oc liao? When i go patt, u say cant..NBzzzzzz.. now u say u cant get permission!.. later i left hatyai den u come say u going hatyai! Lol.m i got BO issit.. u siam me!
I need to apply permit from my OC.... must think of various reasons. Last week I went Phnom Penh and HCMC "looking for new office" Pattaya, I going to play golf with clients... HDY, I dunno what reason, any idea?
Old 29-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I need to apply permit from my OC.... must think of various reasons. Last week I went Phnom Penh and HCMC "looking for new office" Pattaya, I going to play golf with clients... HDY, I dunno what reason, any idea?
Went PP and HCMC found none suitable, was recommended 1 office in Hdy, so must go and take a look first. And en route to Pattalong, to be bless by a famous Ah Chan there. B4 heading back to BKK. Good enough reason to be there.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
I need to apply permit from my OC.... must think of various reasons. Last week I went Phnom Penh and HCMC "looking for new office" Pattaya, I going to play golf with clients...
Wah like that win liao loh!
Old 29-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Went PP and HCMC found none suitable, was recommended 1 office in Hdy, so must go and take a look first. And en route to Pattalong, to be bless by a famous Ah Chan there. B4 heading back to BKK. Good enough reason to be there.
U si beh goot....
Old 04-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U si beh goot....
wa lan aye u still come in ah LOL cb. i will in bkk in dec.. check my message in dec hor pai apnam ok ^^
Old 09-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Hi bros. any one been to Dome in hatyai? Very ex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1