The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Met up w a FL whose recently difficult to meet cause busy. Previous day had 4rds w 2 FLs so not expecting gd response from little bro die to tiredness
But her superb bbbj got didi up in few mins n we did 2rd n finished after cowgirl, doggie, mish. Face 6 Body 8, 25yo petite w C cup.
To me a gem worth rtf anytime.

She told me she had been busy on DIA hooking suckers n managed to catch a sjark m a whale.
Shark paid her 8k for 5 hrs n whale paid 15k for 8hrs.
That explained the expensive Samsung Galaxy 5" she carrying
If no suckers then go w Ikan billis like me.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Yeah that's why I'm going ac via manila bro. Manila tics still below $200.
thx bro,look good man.hehehe
I'm going nxt mth ,want to join?
Old 20-10-2014, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro,dec when u going?
I just went there early sept n nxt trip was 12 oct n back the 14 oct.
going on the 8 nov till 12 nov,anyone going?
was having fun at club asia,better than last time.
Still no date, looking at the ticket see how much, if confirm I msg u
Old 20-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah that's why I'm going ac via manila bro. Manila tics still below $200.
Bro but is long jounery, and traffic at Manila is terrible, maybe 2hr or more to get ac
Old 20-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Last night met a 24yo girl from dia. Face 6.5 slim body 6.5 B cup.
Met at mall,bring her dinner at restaurant.
chat n show some magic tricks, good interaction.
She bring me videoke sing song s n drink beer.
My hands started testing water, hold hand ok, caress shoulder ok , hold waist ok, shift hands up touching boobs slightly ok~hosay liao.
Told her i wanted to catch a show on star movies in hotel maybe she can join me n sober up before she go home n she agree.
Bought some fried chicken n rice on the way back hotel.
Ate chicken watch tv hugging, kissing n man she already moaning when i touched her boobs.
Short but good bbbj n mish finished first rd then rested.
She said need to go but i asked for 2nd rd before she leave.
Again similar passionate sexxion w lots of dfk n moaning.
during mish she said n wanted to remove the condom w her hand few times sort of startled me but i managed to hold her hands off till i finished.
She left w some transport money n wanted to see me the next morning.
I received her text to meet while typing this.
A lucky encounter.

While roaming the streets last night met a regular fl i trying to contact. Told me no more cellphone so i told her maybe meet tomorrow night. Look likely to postpone.

Last edited by datou; 20-10-2014 at 07:09 AM.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Last night met a 24yo girl from dia. Face 6.5 slim body 6.5 B cup. While roaming the streets last night met a regular fl i trying to contact. Told me no more cellphone so i told her maybe meet tomorrow night. Look likely to postpone.
Lol bro i thought the most straight forward test water is hold hands and tickle the palm? hahaa.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Bro but is long jounery, and traffic at Manila is terrible, maybe 2hr or more to get ac
hahaa bro 2 or 3 hours in the bus is a good time to rest... hopefully. you know i work really hard in ac.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
thx bro,look good man.hehehe
I'm going nxt mth ,want to join?
cant bro... too tight. i bought dec tics already. just came back from thailand this morning. hahaa everything else also tight!
Old 20-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Lol bro i thought the most straight forward test water is hold hands and tickle the palm? hahaa.
Hahaha i think any method that works is a good method.
I forgot to mention that last night when we were walking on the road i purposely walk nearer to the middle of the road n she hold my hand n pull me back. From there on we were holding hands walking to our destination. from there i know good chance to bed her on first meeting.

Today She came at noon had lunch then buy tidbits back to rm. Just finished another round w her n she just left w transport money after a nap. Hopefully got bullet for the Fl arranged tonight.
Her moaning was so seductive n kept saying my name when i m on top her w her knee almost on shoulder.
A waste she give a short bbbj .
5 days 5girls 11shots~ me must be getting old already.
Old 20-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
I forgot to mention that when we were walking on the road i purposely walk nearer to the middle of the road n she hold my hand n pull me back. From there on we were holding hands walking to our destination. from there i know good chance to bed her on first meeting.

She came at noon had lunch then buy tidbits back to rm. Just finished another round w her n she just left w transport money after a nap. Hopefully got bullet for the Fl arranged tonight.
Her moaning was so seductive n kept saying my name when i m on top her.
Old 20-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I forgot to mention that when we were walking on the road i purposely walk nearer to the middle of the road n she hold my hand n pull me back. From there on we were holding hands walking to our destination. from there i know good chance to bed her on first meeting.

She came at noon had lunch then buy tidbits back to rm. Just finished another round w her n she just left w transport money after a nap. Hopefully got bullet for the Fl arranged tonight.
Her moaning was so seductive n kept saying my name when i m on top her.
girls from ac told me tickling the palm while holding their hands means want to boom boom! its their body language.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
girls from ac told me tickling the palm while holding their hands means want to boom boom! its their body language.
Hahaha no need to hint, girls in AC knows what we there for, definitely not bring her go praying at temple.
Just awhile ago went to look for regular FL, walk pass another FL hv 瓜子脸 look 70% 周慧敏my young time dream girl except she has quite some pimples.Fast hand fast leg talk price n bring back hotel.
24yo mother 1.6 slim non sagging B cup but she was elegant in her action n soft spoken though not very fluent in English. Face 7 body 7 maintain well minor stretch mark s.
Turn out the session was good. 10mins sensual bbbj then mish w dfk.
Both of us came at the sametime.
Another rtf material.

Resting n charge up for tomorrow.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Repeated post
Old 21-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
floatingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey datou, newbie here wants to ask if you can share which hotel you are staying at and what the average rate is now for FLs?

thanks in advance for the information!
Old 22-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingon View Post
hey datou, newbie here wants to ask if you can share which hotel you are staying at and what the average rate is now for FLs?

thanks in advance for the information!
He dun stay in hotel ..... he is oredi PI resident
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1