The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Shark bar waitresses fat... maybe. But one - Bee - a bit chubby but also larger than average boobs and nice smile, anyone know if worth a bar fine?

Zambo

like wad i posted, forget about the waitresses, shark bar has better agogo dancers for u to choose rather den those chubby waitresses.
Old 13-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MonkeyStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Juz got back from BKK. So buzy so onli hav 2-3 hours to kill at agogo at night for two days. Do agogo bar hopping in Soi cowboy and here is the comment:

Tilac
This is a big place, quite empty though. Girls standard lousy, mostly fat, ugly and believe me, not our kind of taste. Drink price quite standard
Likes: Show ESPN outside the bar, if u football fan then one upz for this bar
Recommended: Only for football fanz who wants to watch EPL but close to the action.

Dollhouse
Only one word to describe..."sucks". Outside the banner writes, 50 gorgerous girls and 2 ugly ones. They should change to 52 ugly girls instead... lifeless dancers inside. Drinks are pricey compared to the rest.
NOT recommended

*Cant remember the name* between Tilac & Dollhouse
Completely empty. The only nice thing is the the usher outside is v.pretty. anyway decided not to go in.

Long Gun
Still the best. The shows is lousy but the dancing girls are fantastic. Bro vmtech mentioned the ang mohs like to old and ugly is correct, maybe their taste and our taste different. Luckily there is no japanese tourist there, but saw one or two sgreans... maybe any bros also there during that period. There is one sluty girl with lips that can suck the man dry... but no chance to get to know, sigh!
Likes: The show girls with short dyed hair and pierced nose, eye brows, stomach, chin, nipples & CB (I think so.. but wll confirm on the next trip).
HIGHLY Recommended - dont waste your time with other agogos

No time to take a look at baccara, heard many good revs about it. maybe next time...next month ...

MonkeyStyle
Old 07-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

All these delicious FRs...I don't think I will be back so soon from my hol in BKK :P
Old 08-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
All these delicious FRs...I don't think I will be back so soon from my hol in BKK :P

see u there hor lau jaio
Old 12-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is patong the only place for tiger show in BKK? Any other recommendations from bros here?

Thanx
Old 12-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
If u're thinking of real life "action", man to woman, woman to woman.. er.. or man to man... i think can only find in private venue which some tour agencies can arrange at around 600baht/pax.... man to man show can watch at Silom soi 4 i think.. give u my FR when my friend bring me there next time! haha

One advice, don't ever follow those touts in Patpong.. or in fact anywhere in Thailand though... u get ripped off, worst, they bring u to fucked up places only...
Hmmm... so live sex show no more in Patpong; I remember went to one in Patpong but that almost 1 decade ago.

Yeah....better to avoid Patpong -would not touch them with 200 foot pole. All kinds of cons/scams/rip offs by those touts...(eg. bill comes to big amounts, you give 1000 bill, they say they only receive 100 bill)
I believe the reliable one is King's Castle group

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 12-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
General Attitude In Agogo Bars

I generally like to try all levels of fun. However most Agogo bars really takes the cake as the worst places to enjoy myself. You get bugged all the time to buy lady drinks. Random hustling by the mamasans or waitresses. Much worst is the uncouth and rude behaviour at times.

I mean for a first timer it might be very interesting. But if it happens too many times. That's it!
Old 12-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

private venue har? me going alone not tour group leh, how to find them? anybody know?

If can't find then next bet is king's castle in patpong. they have sexy show right?
Old 13-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
hehe 1 decade ago i remember the ladies danced topless and pubs and disco open untill like 4am or even morning?! hehe.. Actually patpong is quite happening lah....got night market, agogo bars, gay bars, I even heard there're some bj bars too at patpong 2 (also at Asoke) but the ladies probably cannot make it one lah.... mostly for farangs... ya, agree with sticking with KC group.... safer... 1 time me friends and i walked up 1 pub on the second floor to see "sexy show" and they forced us to pay 300 baht/pax because they claimed got entrance charge... but the fucker tout told me only 80 baht for beer and no charge.... I refused to pay 300 baht and threatened to call police and they asked me go ahead and proudly declared even police collect money from them... so lan lan paid up.. oh well, that was like decades ago too.. hehehe

cheers
Best is steer clear from the Thaiger Show touts. You'll never know what you are in for. Drink a bottle of Tiger is safer.
Old 13-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

Talking Re: General Attitude In Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
I generally like to try all levels of fun. However most Agogo bars really takes the cake as the worst places to enjoy myself. You get bugged all the time to buy lady drinks. Random hustling by the mamasans or waitresses.
ya...like getting "hustled" when playing pool in pool bars in soi 33. First play with one, then she will bring her fren who will bring her frens...End up playing pool with several of them and buying drinks for them all... but still fun once in a while, hehe

Old 13-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Best is steer clear from the Thaiger Show touts. You'll never know what you are in for. Drink a bottle of Tiger is safer.
Next target to get one those Tiger Beer chicks...saw one at Laem Rae Rhon Restaurant (not sure abt spelling) opposite Carribbean in Ming Chai who needs some working on, hehe

Old 15-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Tiger Beer Promoters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Next target to get one those Tiger Beer chicks...saw one at Laem Rae Rhon Restaurant (not sure abt spelling) opposite Carribbean in Ming Chai who needs some working on, hehe
Wow talk about the Tiger Beer Promoters. What a sharp contrast to Singapore. The ones in Singapore are usually mature women. The ones in BKK all young young type. Kekekeke.

Go Meng Jai every night and drink a few bottles of tiger lah. Haha.
Old 21-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday I visited Bacarra, Spice Girls and Long Gun with Bro Gigantor and Logiteck. In terms of girls I would rate as follows:

Baccara: 8/10
Spice Girls: 6.5 to 7/10
Long Gun: 5.5/10

Baccara and Spice Girls have very nice glass 2nd floor with lots of pussy and tits to see. Though I think the 2nd floor "pantyless" girls at Bacarra seems much more wild and interesting.

For Long Gun though the girls are not great they sure put on a great show. We were there just after 12 mn and the show started at 12:30 am until closing at 1 am. One of the scenes included stripping to total nudity. The best thing is that the show was put on by some nice lookings gals (not only those ugly ones that I have seen in some other places). For those who have never been to Soi Cowboy, these 3 places are definitely worth a try.
Old 24-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sutramaster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
i think can only find in private venue which some tour agencies can arrange at around 600baht/pax.... man to man show can watch at Silom soi 4 i think.. give u my FR when my friend bring me there next time! haha ..
Was in Bkk last mth and tour guide brought me somewhere in chinatown for tiger show (incl live sex show) . paid only 500 baht. I also went to Patpong and the touts say they got sex shows. Not sure real or not.
Old 28-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

heard a new bar in Soi Cowboy replaced Crazy cats I and II?

http://www.dejavubar.com/

anyone been there already ? how was it ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread