The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Or Anyone who will go and visit No.27 in Shwe Gone Dine Hotel massage, please kindly ask for me if she is OK to do the armpit tickle for a few minutes continuously.
Old 17-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I went to the hotel and called 27 for one hour oil massage. The oil massage was too soft, and the hand job nothing to shout about. She won't even allow me to touch her boobs underneath her bra (which is her right). After I tried grabbing her boobs for the third time, she screamed at me, and then decided to abandon the job, washed her hands, walked out of the room, and never look back.

A proud lady, not very service oriented. She was the one who popped the GQ.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
I went to the hotel and called 27 for one hour oil massage. The oil massage was too soft, and the hand job nothing to shout about. She won't even allow me to touch her boobs underneath her bra (which is her right). After I tried grabbing her boobs for the third time, she screamed at me, and then decided to abandon the job, washed her hands, walked out of the room, and never look back.

Bro. Myanmar girl doesnot like force xxx. You should try to nego with her to get her permission to touch her boobs. I think you might have make her angry.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post

bro... I am local so I did chat a lot with her during the session... she didn't let me touch her boobs... but she let me touch other areas (don't want to say out loud here).... I did ask for permission for her boobs several times but got rejected.. I attempted to touch it and she pushed away and I realized that's no green light...
Old 20-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
UNGVXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone around tonight? Am alone. Can go out for drinks, find chio bu. Pm me. Parkroyal I am staying there.
Old 21-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Any Bro visited Shwe Gone Dine Hotel massage recently?
if Yes; pls share the FR.

Not sure any bro asked to No. 27 whether she is okie to tickle before the Hand play. This will make me more intense cum with full load.
Old 21-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Hi all,

Sic my FR

went to Chinatown, never go in looks dirty. Went back to park royal and downstairs the club call high 5. Gals were sitting around. Some friendly some dao. Saw some uncles so Happy dancing. The singers were really friendly, dance with them. My drink is around 5usd since I get discount.

Went walking around and saw this cute gal 21 dark skin But chio got 8/10. Chatted with her. She said She was going back hometown flight at 0430 so just came to be with friends, they get lucky draw and can win free drink and free entry (original 12000). They are quite well to do, note 3 iPhone 6. Haha

After chatting She showed me her modelling photo, wah chio. Cannot tahan ask her go up leh. I am probably the youngest in the club. Lol look like 26 She said. So up we go.

Upstairs, allow me to french and kiss her while undressing. Then off to shower together. Not that SOP GFE feeling was good. Then came out. Proceed to lie on bed. Cannot finger, but i fonder her g spot. My skill lousy la... she say put inside better.

I said do in front of dressing table got mirror. So nice. Lead me there. French and she blow me. Licking was good but skill not as good as addict in bkk. But she chio. Addict gals are cui.

can even lick her neck bite her softly.Then doggie, sit on chair i pump her... did i mention she allow me to take photos and video, she cover face la...
Squeezd her boobs b cup like no tomorrow.

Finally i cum on her back.. wash me up showered. Then payment..not enough usd (ST 100) Lol give her myanmar
jez 50000 and sgd 50. Less than usd 100 She say is OK, make sure I got enough Myanmar Jez on me..

Kiss and hug me . Say meet me again when I come, go party together. (We exchanged viber )

Overall is 8-9/10.
Figure Maybe 7/10

Best feeling is I can be not that gentle.. some girls keep whining sibei turn off. So far the vietnam gal I met in Cambodia, some Thai gal in utopia and nataree and China gal in Macau FM are my best fugs. Got a normal working class gal I met at work in Malaysia my next target. Only manage to kiss her so far. Ex colleague hot Indian gal that I only manage to take out the top But since then She cold to me. In sg, a young gal 23 receptionist in my company, only attacked the top. Sian, in my life only Once I manage to charm until bed.... But She is quite biggebig size in Vietnam hanoi. Feel like I am the one tio eat. Lol

Last edited by UNGVXX; 21-10-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 22-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
....whether she is okie to tickle before the Hand play......
sorry...i not seasoned at massage scene, totally cannot help here. but just curious.... who tickle who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNGVXX View Post
.... allow me to french and kiss her while undressing. Then off to shower together. Not that SOP GFE feeling was good. .... French and she blow me. Licking was good .....
you consider damn lucky liao loh. got GFE, can shower, can french, can blow, can lick.

you yangon regular?
Old 22-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

2nd time here. Coming again in Nov. Probably stay here again or.shangrila better?
Old 22-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my apology to one of the bro here...one of my most drama night in yangon and he was caught in it.

next time i meet him kwai kwai sit down watch model show safer.

really paiseh.

Last edited by verytired; 26-10-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 22-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But She is quite big size in Vietnam hanoi. Feel like I am the one tio eat. Lol
Hahaha in life you win some and lose some.
But hope win more than lose.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Iloveladyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Is Sule shangrila girl friendly?
Old 23-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take note when cheong JJ club, after bring lady out, don't buy condom from the vendor at lobby, the condoms are cheap and expired cum it's recycle , better to buy at convenient store.
Old 24-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
2nd time here. Coming again in Nov. Probably stay here again or.shangrila better?
both hotel rates are off my budget.
anyway, i don't really like these atas hotel, sedona included. too many singaporean, malaysian guests. give the feeling that i wasn't overseas. also uncomfortable cos sometimes, i bring girls in & out during the day.
i prefer those smaller lobbies, less people-hanging-around type of hotels. thou new & clean room with hdmi tv-input & bathtub is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
.... condoms are cheap and expired cum it's recycle.....
Seriously??!!
i didn't check the expiry date. damn!
Old 24-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
Take note when cheong JJ club, after bring lady out, don't buy condom from the vendor at lobby, the condoms are cheap and expired cum it's recycle , better to buy at convenient store.
True... Better buy a convenient store.. Also buy the brand you can trust... It's worth all the money to protect yourself... I usually buy lubricant because sometimes (or most of the time) girls in Myanmar are not easily wet (not in the mood to enjoy it) and it can result in condom breakage easier.. So better put lube..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1