The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
555 bro i was hopping no one will write this so i can enjoy the less sillyporeans infested joints.
We think alike!
Old 22-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zir0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
555 bro i was hopping no one will write this so i can enjoy the less sillyporeans infested joints.
My bad bro! No intention to spoil market. Infact i might just bring more business to Addict. hahahah!

Standard sillyporeans mentality. Whenever there's a queue, they'll queue too. We are too afraid to venture out on our own. How many of u guys have had friends asking "which hotel u stay in Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan?" etc. It's not really looking for good stuff out there, but sillyporeans just wanna feel safe that they are walking over the same steps which others have taken before.

Thanks to bros who have upz me! My first time getting reputations after years in this forum!.. haha! Will share some FRs from the LOS when I have the time.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zir0 View Post
but sillyporeans just wanna feel safe that they are walking over the same steps which others have taken before.
Most Singaporeans cannot think out of the box.
A by product of brain washing education system since young.

All this talk about nurturing entrepreneurship is a joke.
It's either you have it or don't.
It cannot be trained when you're older.
It starts from when you're very young which the role model/mentor/parent plays a very important part.

Eg. A small kid observes and learn how the parents run a small grocery store.
He/she may partake the entrepreneurship training even without realising it.
Such as what are the popular selling items and at what price point the product can move.
Most importantly he/she pick up sales and marketing skills along the way.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
We think alike!
hahaha...that's mean we both got great mind.....
Old 23-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My bad bro! No intention to spoil market. Infact i might just bring more business to Addict. hahahah!

Standard sillyporeans mentality. Whenever there's a queue, they'll queue too. We are too afraid to venture out on our own. How many of u guys have had friends asking "which hotel u stay in Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan?" etc. It's not really looking for good stuff out there, but sillyporeans just wanna feel safe that they are walking over the same steps which others have taken before.

Thanks to bros who have upz me! My first time getting reputations after years in this forum!.. haha! Will share some FRs from the LOS when I have the time.
Bro you didn't spoil the market, but rather stating the facts.
hahaha, ya..hope more sillyporeans will just go addict so i can enjoy the less used pussies in other joints.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro you didn't spoil the market, but rather stating the facts.
hahaha, ya..hope more sillyporeans will just go addict so i can enjoy the less used pussies in other joints.
Sounds funny to me. You avoid the place cos too many marikita dicks are pounding the pussies there. But you dont mind other joints where Japs..Koreans or Thai dicks r pounding the pussies. To me at least most singaporeans practice safe sex. Many Thai dicks dont believe in using condoms and the girls let them cos them Thai.

All guys should remember one thing. For a Thai lady who is a WL..she can get married to a farang or another Asian for many years but in her heart you will never be same as a Thai man. Regardless of how much money you have..regardless of how big your dick is..and regardless of how great you think you are as a fuck machine.
Old 23-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Sounds funny to me. You avoid the place cos too many marikita dicks are pounding the pussies there. But you dont mind other joints where Japs..Koreans or Thai dicks r pounding the pussies. To me at least most singaporeans practice safe sex. Many Thai dicks dont believe in using condoms and the girls let them cos them Thai.

All guys should remember one thing. For a Thai lady who is a WL..she can get married to a farang or another Asian for many years but in her heart you will never be same as a Thai man. Regardless of how much money you have..regardless of how big your dick is..and regardless of how great you think you are as a fuck machine.
Timely advice!
From a 'local'
F n F is best!
N cheapest too.
Old 25-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nataree at huay kwang so far is good.

Now im planning a trip to thailand, either puket, chiangmai or back to bangkok. First 2 never go before so maybe wanna go see see look look... but my experience at nataree keeps pulling my thoughts back there.... Maybe i try posideon this time round

And from other threads i see, the other 2 provinces doesnt seem to have good massage parlors...
Old 25-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
RAKSIAM is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello bros, if I just want massage with happy endings... What shall i go for?? All the soapy mps seems to gungho for me. The mitu place caught my eyes, is FJ included or just massage. Thanks for all your guidance
Old 25-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
But you dont mind other joints where Japs..Koreans or Thai dicks r pounding the pussies.
It's not what we meant bro. All regular cheongsters should already be aware that all these joints have clients mostly from japan, china, korea, singapore, malaysia. Minorities would be western dicks, india, pakistan etc. Thai dicks however, are not allowed into these joints (as far as i know).

I was just discussing the fact that our army from sg cluster fuck too much in those 'made popular' joints, where on the other hand there are better services and girls elsewhere. Only because their friends have been there, and those behind are just merely following footsteps. =)
Old 25-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

OK back to the forum's topic.

One of the joint i've been to several times is EZ massage. FYI they have 2 joints, on soi 24, and 24/1. On 24/1, there are also 2 other shops (all star & my girl massage), but all under the same management and the girls rotate between them. If u go to their website, u might find repeated photos.

Name: Rose (EZ1)
Boobs: B
Body: Very slim. Quite tan skin.
Massage: Very Good!
FJ: Hard worker. She pound me in cowgirl style and we bang the bedframe twice onto the wall i'm afraid it was gonna break.
Overall a very nice experience with Rose. Face is 70% compare to website, but sweet looking. She's mature, unlike those inexperience syt. Gives a good service, and her massage was actually fantastic. English is good. Sex was great. Might rtf for her.

Name: Angie (All star)
Boobs: Straight A! hahha... airport
Body: Tiny, skinny, but fair skin.
FJ: Small tight pussie, hard pounding. Accommodates to your liking positions, very bendable hahaha.
English non-existence. Face is 60-70% reference to website.

Name: Boom (outcall from all star)
Boobs: F. Soft, but quite hanging type. (one of the nipple is inverted)
Body: Slim, small butt. Quite short.
Fj: Quite a hard worker too. BBBJ is good.
Heard she only does outcall now. Quite a looker. English is good.
Old 25-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Many Thai dicks dont believe in using condoms and the girls let them cos them Thai.

Absolutely agree with you!

We can never be same as thai man.

Quote:
Thai dicks however, are not allowed into these joints (as far as i know
Just went to the addict recently, thing is this joint got tip top service I would say. Always got 2 shots. And this joint welcome the Thais.
If you regular on those MPs along Rachada, you can see many horny thai men sitting down at the sofa drinking beer. Akin to Sayuri in Cnx.

The only place that Thai men was not allow to enter is the infamous Nana and Cowboy. Some of these clubs at this two places doesn't allow thai men, however I got no problem entering the Japanese infested place, Bacara, Shark etc etc. But got some problem at Crazy house. The bouncers stopped me from going in, even after I said I'm from Singapore. Asked me for my passport.

And when I'm inside, I got stares from the fat waitresses, as I communicate thai language to the PR over there.

By the way, IMO, all stars, the orient can't beat the addict. But touch of Bkk has many gems.
Old 25-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It's not what we meant bro. All regular cheongsters should already be aware that all these joints have clients mostly from japan, china, korea, singapore, malaysia. Minorities would be western dicks, india, pakistan etc. Thai dicks however, are not allowed into these joints (as far as i know).

I was just discussing the fact that our army from sg cluster fuck too much in those 'made popular' joints, where on the other hand there are better services and girls elsewhere. Only because their friends have been there, and those behind are just merely following footsteps. =)
Fair enough...but never think Thais are not allowed in the joints...its how the civil service gets part of their kickbacks. They need not come in front door..always have a VIP entrance somewhere. Also private rooms.

We also have to be fair to newbies to Bangkok..sure they follow the beaten path..wont dare venture off turf too much mah. We all have our favourite joints. I enjoy a decent soapy sometimes but I not bothered too much about where..cos any girl below 30 is already about 20 years younger than me.
I wont hide anything in saying my all time favourite place is not actually a soapy place but a place called Chat..its smelly and dirty sometimes but the girls I meet there are the types I like. Thats what is important isnt it?
Old 25-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
but the girls I meet there are the types I like. Thats what is important isnt it?
Totally agree man... we all have our own preferences. I prefer a mature mind WL than a decent syt. Not a milf tho, haha. Sure, newbies to BKK would like to play it safe of course.
I've got nothing against addict. I even had a stint with one of the WL there. Not a sugar daddy, i'm not rich hahah. Just the norm, go our for dinner, movie, back to hotel to end the day. I happen to find out that the traffic from spore is heavy there, compare to other joints. Not mentioning the Nippon traffic. In and out, and in again.

I know of a few joints which doesn't allow thai dicks tho. One of them is Mango massage, near Addict itself.
Old 26-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

any bros willing to share good massage parlours for hj/bj? Not interested in the full works haha. prefer mature ladies as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread