The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
In this world, if there is free lunch, you must be careful. You sure are quite daring, but lucky you are still here in one piece. With the crackdown on drugs, most of the drugs are now taken back in apts after disco hours.

Since you acted you don't know speak thai, if they have any plots, you should be able to understand what they say right?

My conclusion is whether they are FLs or MP gals, still same as prostitutes right? If not can tell me which are considered prostitutes then in Thailand? Because prostitution is not legalised, though Thailand is famous for it.
Credit card statement is nothing. As long as there is money flowing into their bank, they can get loans from banks, increase credit limits, get gold cards. Nothing unusual.

You can play with the girls but maybe next morning, a pii chai catch you in bed fucking her "sister", or you get caught with underage girl that looks above 21. Anything goes and Thailand are especially not friendly on foreigners. Don't think foreigner big fuck in Thailand. In Thailand, foreigners to the people are higher class citizens but to the government, its even lower class than their own people. Slap with a big 6 figure fine or jail in the outskirt prison camps are not fun at all.

SC
You mean we may get into trouble for screwing thai gals below
the age of 21...If tats the case its rather risky cos my gal is 20 only leh...How Ah like tat?

But I heard from My Thai gal who claimed that PM Of Thailand "Thaksin Sinawatra" did told his men to take care of we foreigners/tourist when we are in their country.Especially when cab drivers who anyhow quote prices to we tourists...If we were to complain to the taxi company/agency about them they will get into deep shit..But one thing is for sure I feel rather respected by the people there ...I guess its bcos our Pocket contains more
Vitamin $$$ than them
Old 18-02-2004, 01:24 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
the age of 21...If tats the case its rather risky cos my gal is 20 only leh...How Ah like tat?

But I heard from My Thai gal who claimed that PM Of Thailand "Thaksin Sinawatra" did told his men to take care of we foreigners/tourist when we are in their country.Especially when cab drivers who anyhow quote prices to we tourists...If we were to complain to the taxi company/agency about them they will get into deep shit..But one thing is for sure I feel rather respected by the people there ...I guess its bcos our Pocket contains more
Vitamin $$$ than them

VITAMIN M$$$££££'s is basically their motivation, especially those in the night , entertainment and tourist industry.

but that is not to say that , there are some genuninely good natured pple there. Its harder to find in the city especially bkk. ..

I havent been in the p4p scene lately, so my information is rusty, still i think u could still be technically breaking the law, when u visit an MP and have sex in the room ( which u paid up front).. refer to last year's saga on Chuwit( to find out more).

cheers!!
Old 18-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:

Vitamin $$$ than them
Paiseh, correction. Let me recall. Should be 16 yrs old or 18. 16 seems correct. Never tried such young gals so don't know.

As for the PM he said that was because there a couple of accidents where tourists were aimed and mugged. One was even shot by gun. If he doesn't do that, tourists will not want to visit thailand. Then if no tourism, how economy grow?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 18-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by keet
personally... i dont really fancy Poseidon at all cos their OKTs quite stuck-up and only look after the farangs or jepuns, unless u damn regular there and tip them well.
some in the tank downstair are comparable with the model cat in terms of service. basically i feel we'r just paying for the looks or those so-called cover girls lor.
however there were a few that really service well just like any other ap-num joints where u can find a few gems amongst them.
again... what u get might not be the same as your friend as depends on so many factors.. eg, quarrel with bf, lose $$ gamble, hang-over, not enuf $ pay rent, u not handsome enuf, etc etc.
Poseidon is famous because it is heavily promoted by those HK Chinese websites, Korean websites, Jap websites. Other than that, nothing special with Poseidon.

Yeah the OKTs are rather stuck up but these are before you flaunt your wealth.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 18-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
those who fancy young gals or young gals "lookalike" can try Katherine at Rama9(behind Juliana). They've got about 20 on the left hand side tank. age range from 17-20 though some looked younger!
Old 18-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It's Been Comfirmed

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
SC/Tirak69,

I've triple comfirmed with 3 visits to this MP I've told you guys about. All the girls in this MP does BBBJ. From fishtank girls to models. Where to find in BKK? Hahaha. Chiong arhhh!
have u guys done the "nuru nuru" soapy? BBBJ & FJ with it damn shiok..

got couple recommendations at Plaza for BBBJ & CIM !
maybe you also know them..hahahah
Old 18-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
those who fancy young gals or young gals "lookalike" can try Katherine at Rama9(behind Juliana). They've got about 20 on the left hand side tank. age range from 17-20 though some looked younger!
They look young but looks in my opinion is cannot make it. Rather on the low end at 1500B and somemore is 2 shots. But looks to me is not my fancy type. Too young looks. I always prefer to go onto the model lounge. Had 1 there with striking resemblance to an actress. But service SOP. Had another 1 more, wanted to do me RAW. But I refuse. So depends also. Never go very long liao

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 18-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Samster

Re: Re: It's Been Comfirmed

Quote:
have u guys done the "nuru nuru" soapy? BBBJ & FJ with it damn shiok..

got couple recommendations at Plaza for BBBJ & CIM !
maybe you also know them..hahahah
As long as one knows the cheer guest well, BBBJ is a sure guarantee. The cheer guest even tell me, which one you want, I go tell her to give you BBBJ.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 18-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It's Been Comfirmed

Quote:
SC/Tirak69, I've triple comfirmed with 3 visits to this MP I've told you guys about. All the girls in this MP does BBBJ. From fishtank girls to models. Where to find in BKK? Hahaha. Chiong arhhh!
Bro yomun, the MP you referring to is Poseidon right?
Old 18-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wat About Embassy?

Hi to all bros,

I was wondering whether u guys tried Embassy?

Been to BK x 4 times & everytime The taxi drivers will recommend Embassy But not Poseidon Nor J1...& many others i cant think of now...definitely they wont recommend Pubs such as Sukhomvit Soi 33

I dont find Embassy Fantastic..But the god father there seems to be able to speak very good mandarin..But a bit too pushy..It closed as late as 2am..Which is something we can opt for due to eleventh hour

The last time I went there a couple of mths ago. I was only there for a drink & still could not choose one fish that I like...maybe I seated too far away from the "LUOHAN" TANK

The godfather did told me that those sitting just outside the fish tank provide better service at slightly higher rate at 2500 baht compared to the rest at 2000 baht..But there are no lookers...I am personally very particular on looks & Figure...

Bros any comments on this MP..Is the service there good..& I heard from the godfather there they had many MP branches in Bangkok..I wonder How true is it as I still cannot really trust the thai People there
Old 19-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Been to BK few times and the last time I went, I visited the Plaza Entertainment Complex. At the ground floor there is this Cupidy Massage. There also had 3 category of gals. I found the fish tank gals pretty and young so select one. Really enjoyed the 2 hours session with foam body message.

The other outlet is along the main highway, couldn't remember the name. it is an 4-5 story building with all kind of message.......
Old 22-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Plaza Entertainment

Quote:
Plaza's normal rooms are quite old. However Plaza's bathub is one of the largest I've ever tried for the normal rooms in MPs.

Plaza is not on my top list. Many people especially Tirak69 swears by this place.
still a fav of mine... my cheer guest recommendation never fail before leh... my comfort zone is there. a new fav of mine is Emm. this time kenna the VIP room on top floor.... next stop is the place with bbbj at all times (your recommendation - got money back guarantee?)... chiong arh...
Old 26-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wat About Embassy?

Quote:
Hi to all bros,

I was wondering whether u guys tried Embassy?

Been to BK x 4 times & everytime The taxi drivers will recommend Embassy But not Poseidon Nor J1...&

Bros any comments on this MP..Is the service there good..& I heard from the godfather there they had many MP branches in Bangkok..I wonder How true is it as I still cannot really trust the thai People there
Anyone who have been to BKK long enough will know that NEVER NEVER TAKE ANY RECOMMENDATION FROM TAXI DRIVER TO ANY PLACES....they will give a "deep cut" from your spendings be it a MP, Restaurant etc.. So what you paid isn't what it's should cost.

Don't even "drop off from the Taxi" infront of the place your wanted to patronise. Drop some distant away....and walk there by yourself.

Thus any places recommended by the Taxi driver are "not good at all", they are for "tourist" who are to be slaughtered .......... I think u know what I meant.

Last edited by Sinoview; 26-02-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 27-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: It's Been Comfirmed

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Bro...Share the info leh..... Can or not ???

Many thanks....
i know where liao... but *sigh*... has been sworn to secrecy... pai seh hor.

just tried a chick from there... service really good and the bbbj is mind blowing... happening... chiong arh...
Old 27-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Any advise on MPs near Time Square???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread