The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Nice share, when will this offer end?
Honestly, I don't know when it ends. With all these dotcom stuff, it's always as good as it last. But, reselling hotels unsold inventory is not a new business though. .

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 20-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
OlympicDreamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro nono, don't mind me asking. Why you pick the oldest and ugliest girl when you first went to batam? I read your old post :/ Curious about it.
Old 20-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympicDreamer View Post
Bro nono, don't mind me asking. Why you pick the oldest and ugliest girl when you first went to batam? I read your old post :/ Curious about it.
Just trying to help clear ur curiosity, booking the oldest and ugliest gal, can confirm she will perform to her best capabilities. And she sure wouldn't be a runner, hoping u will book her 1 more day for her svc or give her more tips in return for her svc. She will feel proud and grateful to u for booking her. If bro nono didn't book her, well she may be hang to dry to evening, when most of the younger gals r taken, left with older gals to wait for those grp of Sg FT Indian/ Bangla workers to book them, which stay the whole night in room to drink and bonk only.
Old 20-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I tried this shop few times already. Must agree that it's nicer than those wan tan mee that i had in Batam so far.. The portion there was bigger also compared to other shops. The chilli was awesome.

I thought bro nono had better recommendation. The chawsiew shop beside this wantan mee not bad too and also the prata nearby.

Big groups might had difficulty finding seats at this place.
just went there last sunday morning and snap a photo of it to share it here..

lucky for me, there's still empty seat available, and i immediately seat-in and ask for a bowl of noodle.. i must say it's nicer than any other noodle.. the wantan soup is also nice.. and it's cost only Rp16k.

compare to wantan noodle next to meximo pub, i must say it's two different kind.. this bei long mie pangsit is more on chilli sauce as based, and it closer to bak-chor mee that we usually eat in singapore but definitely better than bakchormee.. it also has bigger serving and more rich and variety in meat serving such as meatball, fishcake, lard, etc..

meanwhile the wantan mee in meximo pub is more on seasoned oil (char-siew oil?) as based on top of unique homemade noodle.. the serving is more simple,, couple slices of charsiew, green leaf & tougei, and fried onion on top.. the charsiew serving is quite few and the complimentary wantan soup is smaller compare to beilong.. but if have to choose between wantan mee and beilong mee pangsit.. i would choose this wantan mee over the mee pangsit as i prefer it's rich seasoned oil taste and its noodle.

btw, beside noodle, they also sell karipeng (curry rice) which is quite unique also.. rice with slices of lo bak and egg covered with curry gravy.

and the seller at the evening shift is quite chatty..
Old 21-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
compare to wantan noodle next to meximo pub, i must say it's two different kind.. this bei long mie pangsit is more on chilli sauce as based, and it closer to bak-chor mee that we usually eat in singapore but definitely better than bakchormee.. it also has bigger serving and more rich and variety in meat serving such as meatball, fishcake, lard, etc..

btw, beside noodle, they also sell karipeng (curry rice) which is quite unique also.. rice with slices of lo bak and egg covered with curry gravy.
Good Info
Old 21-10-2014, 03:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PoweredSia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Happy Massage 8 overnight booking joints and Fortune massage are like one shop divided into 2...you can walk thru both shops when you are in either of them.

Sorry,bro...i have never tried short time in booking joints before so cannot answer your questions. The shops you mentioned are all booking joints. Massage shops are shops where you walk in,have a decent massage and negotiate for special(if they have).I have not tried massage at Fortune massage too,but have book an overnight girl in Happy massage 8.
Thanks bro.can I ask how much is the booking fee btw at happy 8 massage?
Old 21-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just went there last sunday morning and snap a photo of it to share it here..

Yes, that's the guy. Super fast hands n legs when come to cooking noodles. So far, I haven't met anyone who cook faster than him, in noodles.

Please note that there is a same name shop( bei long) in A2 footcourt. THat is not him.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Just trying to help clear ur curiosity, booking the oldest and ugliest gal, can confirm she will perform to her best capabilities. And she sure wouldn't be a runner, hoping u will book her 1 more day for her svc or give her more tips in return for her svc. She will feel proud and grateful to u for booking her. If bro nono didn't book her, well she may be hang to dry to evening, when most of the younger gals r taken, left with older gals to wait for those grp of Sg FT Indian/ Bangla workers to book them, which stay the whole night in room to drink and bonk only.

Tend to agree, MILF is more horny and less trouble, more willing to serve and enjoy sex more.

also, bigger Boobs usually.

Old 21-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterzmess View Post
Thank u bro for this information,very useful for my next mth trip.
Most welcome,and glad the information helped you. Be reminded,15th Nov onward is school holiday in Sillypore.

Wish you have a good trip at Batam next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post
Wow .. good information list
will up you soon bro,
No need to up me,bro..i'm just an information collector. I collected all the main key information regarding Batam for bros new and old here to have an easier reference. I have benefited from this thread,so i am giving it back what i have learned while i am still new and fresh to Batam. (once i become too seasoned to Batam,i may become too lazy to do a write up)

Hope the information helped you too.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickJegger View Post
Oh ya! I had one char siew rice here before, around Batam Center area. I been there once oni. But taste wise so so lar.. Those at harbourfront are much better. But dunno oso. Maybe I'm biased oso. LoL..
I believe there are 2 types of Char siew made by 2 different dialect group,the Hokkien/teochew and the Cantonese. The Cantonese ones tends to go towards deeply roasted,like this HK roasted oily,fatty charsiew...very tasty and appealing to the sight too,whereas the Hokkien/teochew type is not-so deepy roasted and looks a bit like fake char siew,more like pork with just added colouring to it. I guess you prefer the HK style ones. For me,Hokkien/Teochew ones are unique as i can rarely see the same type of char siew in today's Sillypore.

Writing this reminds me of Guang Xi char siew...that is not even in red...lol.

Quote:
They do sell chawsiew rice.

After a long night and tiring night, add an egg to the chawsiew rice will be a perfect breakfast.
Sorry,bro...i didn't catch the details earlier...so you saying the one beside Meximo,the store i mention that sells the wantan mee...just beside or around the wantan mee store got sell Char siew rice? If it is the case,it's going to get interesting in my next trip,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympicDreamer View Post
Because they provide better service and has the OWE factor as mentioned by bro fishingman in his earlier postings. As for why i use the word Biggest,Fattest,Ugliest is becos i went to a "certain joint",the biggest,fattest,ugliest girl is at least a 5.5/10 in terms of looks. Even OKT in most joints recommend MILF for better service.

There is a difference between Biggest,Fattest,Ugliest in a certain joint compare to Biggest,Fattest,Ugliest in all the Batam booking joints. In my last trip,i realise that 400k to 500k overnight booking is still possible in licensed joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoweredSia View Post
Thanks bro.can I ask how much is the booking fee btw at happy 8 massage?
Lowest from 650k onward i guess...up to 1250k with taxi.(w/o taxi is cheaper)

I feel they are a bit on the high side,but their range of girls are more nowaday with more lookable ones. I'm comparing it with the other 8 joints i been to recently last week.

My fav still Gold Bird, tho OKT does have some attitude problem during my 2nd time same day visit.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They do sell chawsiew rice.

After a long night and tiring night, add an egg to the chawsiew rice will be a perfect breakfast.
Hi all bro

Side track for all Spore Charsiew rice lovers.

Try one of the best charsiew rice in town

Kay Lee Roated Duck at Upper Payer Lebar (Near Tai Seng Station)

I hv been there for many times. Roasted duck is yummy. The business was sold for 4 millions Sin dollars today.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry,bro...i didn't catch the details earlier...so you saying the one beside Meximo,the store i mention that sells the wantan mee...just beside or around the wantan mee store got sell Char siew rice? If it is the case,it's going to get interesting in my next trip,hehehe....
Penuin there. The chawsiew shop beside bailong wantan mee.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry,bro...i didn't catch the details earlier...so you saying the one beside Meximo,the store i mention that sells the wantan mee...just beside or around the wantan mee store got sell Char siew rice? If it is the case,it's going to get interesting in my next trip,
i think what bro kohOnly21 mean is the one in penuin wet market, bei long mie pangsit.. u can refer to my photo in previous post. the charsiew rice is just in front of me when i took the picture from the table where i sit.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think what bro kohOnly21 mean is the one in penuin wet market, bei long mie pangsit.. u can refer to my photo in previous post. the charsiew rice is just in front of me when i took the picture from the table where i sit.
I must admit, the prata near there, the char siew, and the noodles are good. Behind the sits is someone selling fried banana and chicken rice. Cant miss it.

Just be ready for the crowd at times, and abit stuffy while sitting down there.

Old 21-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Ok,time to summarize up my 9th Batam trip dated from 15th Oct to 17th Oct 2014. Book the 1215pm Prima Ferries ferry,meet up with bro W via PM at around 1115am before going in to Prima Ferry counter to collect the Boarding Pass. Went for a smoke on ground floor of Harnour Front to have a quick smoke and brief bro W on my Batam plan.

Initially,there is suppose to be 3 person going,but one of them last min back out,nevermind that cos my main intention was to cheong Batam solo,or at least the lesser the people,the merrier for me. I learn one thing from this incident,many PMed me wanting to go with me,but when the time to go approaches,most will back out cos my timing and dates are always very odd as they falls on weekdays. My bad here.

Ok,after briefing bro W,we checked in and went thru the whole procedure according to 1st time Batam Walk-Through Guide on my signature. On the ferry,with bro W's consent,we decide to share taxi booking for the whole day which is gonna cost us 300k rupiah(150k each) and i explained to him Booking girl will cost us 100k or more if we go by taxi too. The reason i gave him was it's his 1st time to Batam after 8 over years,he may wish to see most of the Batam's booking joint which he is unlikely to be able to walk to. He agreed and i message my most unreliable driver.

Like i say,taxi drivers in Batam is mostly not reliable,upon reaching Harbour Bay,i received a call that he isn't able to come and fetch us but will ask his so-call brother to come and bring us to Hotel,i turned him down and ask him to take his time to meet us at Formosa later. After booking our return tickets at Prima Ferries,we went to the Harbour Mart provision shop's neighbour to change S$55.00 each to IDR as we need to pay for hotel vouchers at Kaha before reaching Formosa. I booked 2 nights and bro W booked 1 night stay at Formosa.

As my room are not ready,i temporary checked in bro W's room with him. The unreliable driver called before my room was ready and we went over to the lobby to meet him.Bro W and me went over Formosa to change some money,i changed S$400.00. We met up with driver and I suggest to him to bring us to Meximo Pub area for Wan Tan Mee,hehehe...cost of 2 wan tan mee including drinks is 44k. Pass to driver 50k for his lunch next door and he returned me 28k after he finish. Plz note here that the driver is a Muslim and cannot eat with us in the same store that sells wan tan mee. The store also has a Majestic-Looking Guan Di statue there. All in lunch for the 3 of us is less than 70k,hehehe...

Now time to check out all the joints NOT very near by to Formosa Hotel :

*There is one more place adding up to a total of 9 joints by the name Orchid Massage which is nearby to Gold Bird but has no name card,so i can't post it up.

This trip,i planned it more like a crash course for Bro W,bringing him to all the joints that he is unlikely to go alone on his next trip. Joints like Dynasty99,Queens8933,New Berlian or Alishan,i already shown him where the location,so i choose to skipped those joints.

My description on all the joints we visit on that were as below :

Quote:
Visit new Joint MM Massage,Orchid Massage,Shellina 519. Dont expect much details on Orchid massage cos they don't have name card. Only 5 girls when i was there at 230pm.

MM massage known to be run by ex boss of New Berry which is a banned joint in the list,and was told to have 15 girls. Girls all very young,priced between 800k to 1.2 juta. Will post direction,name card and update list when i get back sillypore. Promising place as i complain a lot about New Berry's fault...lol

Shellina 519,beside Dolly. When i was there ,only 4 girls,3 of them very attractive,1 busty Milf but lookable. Booking Price 800k to 1 Juta. It's a hair saloon. i was attracted to one petite cutie there price tagged at 1 juta.

Visit practically all booking joints except Dynasty99,Queens8933,New Berlian,New Berry and Morena29.

Memory is confirm still around but when i was there,only about 8 girls,only one lookable. Time around 2pm.

Gold Bird has about 25 girls,it's my favourite but i skip it cos OKT shows abit of attitude problem when i visit it twice today...lol. Tell me 1 juta girl will charge me 1.2 juta if i come the 3rd time. I am very scare...lol.

Permata Indah seems to filled with girls,about 30 but 70% not so good in terms of look. I think it's the only joint with 500k girls. It's the joint with the MOST girls to choose from.

Indah2 - about 15 girls,booking price between 600k to 1.2juta. Range still quite acceptable by my standard.

Dolly - around 15 girls too. Not so keen with a fair amount of lookable ones.

Happy massage 8 - This one really caught me by surprise today. Tho 50% are Milf,but the number of girls seems to increase quite a lot as compare to the last time i visit. I see about 20+ girls and the other 50% are lookable,with a handful of SYT.
I kept bro W informed that he needs to take note of the girls he wishes to book from each joint,as in choice 1,choice 2,choice 3. We make a revisit to Gold Bird and found that one of the Chinese Speaking girl he targeted has been booked off,so we head back to MM massage again,to locate the next available Chinese speaking girl,...again,due to her popularity,she has been booked off...then we head to Happy Massage 8,and a Media corp-looking SSYT caught his eyes,and he eventually settle down for her at 1.25 juta. Paid the Mami and request the joint to deliver the girls to his room at 6pm indo time.

For myself,my plan was to try joints that i have not tried before,so i request the driver to send me back to Orchid massage and pick one of the best of the 5 girls there at 600k which has eye contact with me. Request them to send my girl to my room at 630pm indo time.

After we pick our choices,i request our unreliable driver to drive us back to hotel. I think after so much hassle from the 2 of us,i believe he needs a break too. Pass him 100k and we left. We rest in our room for about 30 mins before i went over to his room,call him to go shopping with me at Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall,hehehe...at the same time,i showed him where is Dynasty 99 and Queen 8933 booking joints,we past by Relax Massage,Linda's Massage and Indo Rasa Massage. He needs to learn how to go to Nagoya Hill Mall and we walked there.(at this point,i havent show him New Berlian location yet) He bought nothing and i bought a dozen perfumes...lol. We walk back from shopping mall and reach hotel at 530pm indo time. Time to rest up and wash up a bit before the ladies arrive.

My girl from Orchid Massage arrived at 620pm.

Girl Name : Can't remember
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : C++ but a bit saggy
Attitude : OWE with a bit of language barrier as she don't speak much English. Thx to google translate,i got to know she has 2 kids,working in the joint for abt 2 months.
Hometown : Bandung
BBBJ : I didn't ask,she also never auto. I'm not a fan of BBBJ tho.

FJ : This is the fun part,i love girls who can ride and cum,and she can really grind very well when she is on top of me. I love to see her expression,especially when she cum...lol. She came twice before i turn her over for missionary,and fired into CDs.

Overall : I think i rate her service 8/10 in general,far better than many i have tried in Batam. The only thing that i have to watch out for is the initial start,she attempt to make me enter raw...which i quickly stop her,and in double-quick time grab a CD from bedside,tear open and put it on.

At about 745pm,i call Bro W from my room and ask if he wants dinner,and since both our girls aren't hungry and we are,we both left for dinner leaving some money behind for the girls in case they wish to order some food from Hotel while we head for our meal.

Dinner was at the zhi char store after Lucky Plaza from Formosa. Cost for dinner,2 dishes and 1 soup cost 144k. It was just beside New Berlian booking joint and that's when i show bro W the location of yet another booking joint. After dinner on our way back to hotel,we head to 4th Floor Kings Massage just to look see,showed him the location of Alishan KTV and while doing so,about 20+ girls walked out from no where into the KTV. The rest of the time after 1030pm is own time own target (where i finshed my 2 more shots) until next morning when we meet up again for breakfast at about 8.30am after our girls left. We both tip our girls 100k each before they left.

After breakfast,we decide to head for Kings massage to test water,just to have some relax time after yesterday night's battle and we do not plan on taking up any special,just 1 hour pure massage. Kings massage opens at 10 am,as written at their front doors ,but as Bro W need to head for ferry and reach Harbour Bay before 11am,so i dial Kings Massage at 930 am. Bingo,they are open...so off we headed there.

I opted for an hour of foot reflexology while bro W opted for a full body massage. We have no plans for special service but still,i guess our small head took over and end up with a HJ. My HJ after bargaining is 150k. After which we still have about 15 mins before driver coming over to fetch us,rest a bit and wash up the oil before heading to Lobby to see bro W off to harbour Bay. The driver drive us to Harbour Bay,i see bro W off the custom check in and bye bye...end of bro W's 2D1N trip in Batam.

To be continue for my 2nd night solo stay in Batam...where i head to MM massage,meet up with bro iicycold for a tea break around Meximo and then to Barelang Bridge...not forgetting the new Massage Joint around Formosa area where i have my 1st 100k HJ (it's either Thu or Fri with photos of the places)

Happy Deepavali to all....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 10-11-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 21-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Bro nono

I'm reading this on my phone. .. if that's what you called a summary, then I don't know what's a detailed post.

Thanks for the share.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread