The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Thanks for the update! So add hour means happy ending la! sorry newbie question, does this joint got free food like dihao hiu ? Need more updates on Jinsha , laimeli etc. Going next wed Liao!
Bro SC,
U newbie, don't know who is lao jiao...hehehe.

btw, maybe I oso traveling there next week. If date coincide, can join u boh? I lone ranger wan.
Old 20-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfield21 View Post
Had something similar yesterday at tanzhou 金海港, the girls there mostly SYT so you know the standard of massage but overall still ok, not a time watcher thou...
Bro carfield21,
Looks like tanzhou got better and younger looking mms for the pickings. You not say what is the damage leh...
Can advice cheongsters?

Thanks
Old 20-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Am in ZH now.

Just went Changan KTV. The quality and quality of gals has drop. View about 80-100 gals.
All 4 of us manage to get our gals, and I have manage to get a pretty Hubei gal. The mummy is very hardworking, knowing that there's less gals, she show me photos of gals who did not turn up and offer to call them back for me if I saw any suitable one. Haha

Was inform to be extra careful after I left KTV. Advise us not to walk in a big group, break up into smaller couple.
Just be extra careful when in ZH during this period.

Well, overall we still have some fun and get gals of our choice.

Update a bit more on Spa in ZH.

Went to 棕泉水疗 this afternnon upon reaching. The place is very nicely done up. Most of the things is new and the place is big. Size smaller than Silver spa but bigger than Dihao Hui.

The massage is quite good given ZH standard. Should be the best so far.

They have photo of all the jishi on a touch screen at the main resting area. U can go thru them before deciding on what massage and jishi to call. The touch screen is just like the one in PZL but much faster and bigger.

They have also 2 more type of massage in their menu. 300+ and 400+. We try the 300+ one. This massage is very similar to the PZL HK style where they press ur ass.
So what can we guess for the 400+ service. Haha

The rest of the massage are mostly around 140-220rmb. Quite fairly price. But slightly higher compare to Milan or Taiping Yang.

Thanks for the update

Changan ktv is changan international ?? Or there is only 1 changan ktv ?

If you manage to choose gals ......tink I got 0% of problem getting my gals .....

Thanks for the updaye on palm spring too as some agents posted it was closed for renovation ...... so at least I can still have massage there coming trips.

Can go Yongli and give some update plsssssssssssssss...... thank you !
Old 20-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro SC,
U newbie, don't know who is lao jiao...hehehe.

btw, maybe I oso traveling there next week. If date coincide, can join u boh? I lone ranger wan.
Lol! Me really newbie ah nowadays! Pm u my china mobile later. Feel free to contact me. another laojiao grp will be also in town around the same time as me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Thanks for the update

If you manage to choose gals ......tink I got 0% of problem getting my gals .....

Thanks for the updaye on palm spring too as some agents posted it was closed for renovation ...... so at least I can still have massage there coming trips.

Sorry kp a bit! Changan and Changan int is two different ktv. One is 长安俱乐部 and the other is 昌安国际 if I'm not salah ! Hope newbie here didn't give wrong info.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro carfield21,
Looks like tanzhou got better and younger looking mms for the pickings. You not say what is the damage leh...
Can advice cheongsters?

Thanks
handjob 198 (if i not wrong la) as we opt for 298 included BBBJ with choice of cold water or hot tea
Old 20-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Thanks for the update! So add hour means happy ending la! sorry newbie question, does this joint got free food like dihao hiu ? Need more updates on Jinsha , laimeli etc. Going next wed Liao!
I dun think got free food. Only fruits and drink. But not all drinks.

They also got those charge card thing. Not bad, 5k free 1.1k. Good for bigger group.

Will be going Jinsha tonight. Will try to give some update if I'm can.

As for laimeili, u mean the KTV is it?
I heard the gal there about same price as Changan int. problem is bring out rate lower than other KTV. Any info from my agent Loh, not sure how accurate.
Old 20-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Thanks for the update

Confirm the spa is open lah. Just went. Haha.

U can have a similar feel of PZL here.

The massage is the best in ZH so far. I mean normal massage hor. Heehee

Pls lah, dun hai me lah... They keep telling me Yongli no good leh... I only got 2 days here. No time explore. Maybe u can lead the way haha

Yes, Changan KTV and Changan int is different as mention by SC.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in macau , where to find those party drugs, like ermin 5. can someone tell me the street name to protect the interest
Old 21-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

macau which street sells soft medications for happy ?
Old 21-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone interested to go changan international tonight? I have booked a small room there tonight. if yes kindly pm thanks

Last edited by sheridan; 21-10-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
I dun think got free food. Only fruits and drink. But not all drinks.

They also got those charge card thing. Not bad, 5k free 1.1k. Good for bigger group.

Will be going Jinsha tonight. Will try to give some update if I'm can.

As for laimeili, u mean the KTV is it?
I heard the gal there about same price as Changan int. problem is bring out rate lower than other KTV. Any info from my agent Loh, not sure how accurate.
Ya...laimeli ktv! I will be staying next to this hotel! Heard this place Sibei atas one!yr agent is Vivian Loh ah? Add wc also naber reply Ler ! Like that how Ler?
Btw, another grp went Jinsha last week and said the place 'chui' Ler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Anyone interested to go changan international tonight? I have booked a small room there tonight. if yes kindly pm thanks
Hope to hear some update from you on this joint!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
VivianXu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lai Mei Li has less girls compared to CA Int. For now better to go either Jin Sha / Chang An / Wang Fu for better selection and price.
Old 22-10-2014, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17634 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianXu View Post
Lai Mei Li has less girls compared to CA Int. For now better to go either Jin Sha / Chang An / Wang Fu for better selection and price.
It's not the quantity that count.
It's the quality that matter most.

排队中: 清空中
Old 22-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Here some Quick FR

last night went CA int as mentioned previously not many mms. The strength is less than 100. Didn't go through the full selection since got a pre arranged gal

The Night before went to Yong li. This Yong li is in xia wan. The mms strength is also around 100 but saw only 50 of them, the quality is quite bad cos there were only 2 or 3 with good looks.
Old 22-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Here some Quick FR

last night went CA int as mentioned previously not many mms. The strength is less than 100. Didn't go through the full selection since got a pre arranged gal

The Night before went to Yong li. This Yong li is in xia wan. The mms strength is also around 100 but saw only 50 of them, the quality is quite bad cos there were only 2 or 3 with good looks.
U already got a gal, then why still go KTV?
Spending there not cheap leh...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1