The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot2Doo View Post
FR of my first Dubai mongering episode:

Went to Union today and started scouting for dodgy hotels - totally clueless, as I am used to much less subtle scenes.

Went to Plan B: Found on the web various sites that feature Mr. M***. 1 hr 300AED. From Fish roundabout I got stepwise phone directions secret agent-style. After 5 min. walking I ended up in a decrepit house in a dodgy-looking area. Friendly OKT & 3 gals: a big girl from ???, a tall athletic Turkish gal that looked like she had just woken up and/or didn't want to be there, and a small Iranian girl, quite attractive (in my view) despite heavy make-up and tattoos. She smiled a bit, so easy decision. Room was ok, just clean enough (but note that I also visit Petain).

Yasmina (?) from Iran
Beautiful eyes, tiny mouth, can look cute, round face.
Avoided all questions about nationality, etc.
1.60, small soft C-cup, small dark nipples, tight ass, a little tummy fat, shaved pussy, tats on arm and lower back.
Start with caressing, but she (too) quickly moving toward condom. She tried to avoid CBJ, eventually I got 1-2 min with good technique. Then missionary with lots of KYj. Tight pussy and contracting, nice! After 10-15 minutes at different angles I wanted doggy. Again she gave me a hard time: why haven't you come? how much longer? etc. Off-turning for me and my didi also. Couldn't get him started, put in break, but now she plays impatient, no longer wants yo be touched. WTF? After some minutes, got hard-on, went with missionary again. Normally I am all gentlemen, but this girl I rammed into the mattress until explosion. 30 minutes total.
She didn't wash before or after :-(
RTF no, because of her attitude. Otherwise, yes!

P.S. 3 posts in a row... I hope I haven't just won tbe spammer-of-the-month award. Please be kind! Also, I am grateful for any hints for budget bonks. Also, where can I get black meat?

xxc

Thanks for the FR. when i was in Dubai i really had no action. Going back for business soon. Never had non PRC though.
Old 18-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
Thanks for the FR. when i was in Dubai i really had no action. Going back for business soon. Never had non PRC though.
Bro, where did u have your PRCs?? Will you still be in Dubai in October?
Old 25-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Quick Fr...

Was in Premier(hyatt) abt 1 mth ago . My first time there after many yrs.
The cover charge was almost $40ish (SGD) from memory. Bought a bottle of JW black for almost $300ish !! only reason we bought the bottle was, buying by the glass turns out more ex. ( all prices are only approx as still a hazy night for me as we were already drunk when we went in)

I thot the quality of gals were gd. Mostly Ruskies, Many from Africa and handful of PRC. Asking price seems like 2000Drms. Some start at 1500. But I think, most would go back for 1000 when it starts getting late. Brought back a Ukrainian Blonde for 1200Drms. ( i know its a little ex compared to what we can get here, but high and horny....what to do...hahha) .

Must say....one of the best bonks ever with a gal in Dubai. Really GFE which started in the club itself. Came back to my hotel and lots of dancing with her fren whom my fren took back. only thing we could'nt get them to do a 4-some as they were shy...... Stayed the whole night till I asked her to leave nxt morn as I meetings to attend at mid-day. Did her 3 times....so works out to be a ok deal....but my previous encounters with Ruskies and other eastern bloc gals were always a Hit or a miss.......more misses actually.....hope this helps..
Old 28-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 0
larititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of light

If you don't find the perfect woman at the Premier ,which is difficult...
Try the KUBU bar at the Radisson Deira or at the Jules Bar at the Royal Meridien.
In Deira ,it is really the top 3 places!!!
Old 29-09-2014, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried a "Malaysian" from http://www.lovedubai3.pw/fresh turns out to be Taiwanese..
As most are actually PRC... I was considered lucky. Service was good and gfe high.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dreamliner78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larititi1 View Post
i can only confirm that 4 months ago the hyatt regenecy was fully red!!

You are absolutely right bro. Just came back from Dubai. Stayed 3 nights in Hyatt Regency. No way to bring girls to your room unless pre registered when check in. Frustrating..
Old 14-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Dubai bros,
another business trip to Dubai this week. I am hoping for delectable budget bonks on Tue, Wed & Thu, ideally with African, Central Asian and Pinoy talent. I have researched and found some hotels, but I don't enjoy the hotel night club scene. Would anyone kindly share a gem (phone/whatsapp/wechat) with me? Rest assured that I am rarely visiting Dubai (2-3x per yr), hence I will not be in your way.

Please PM me.
Old 15-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Samster

Hello eyerybody,
I'm in DUB again! Just went to the same place I went the first time (ref. my FR of 16.09.2014). I had asked the Okt what girls were working today; OKT had sent me some nice pics via Whatsapp, promising Iranians, Turks and Russians. When I got there, some much less attractive girls lined up - bait-and-switch.
The sleepy/grumpy/drugged Turkish girl with the athletic body was still there, quite attractive, but clearly not up for it - again! Why is she there at all? It's pure comedy. If any bro tries her, be sure to post your experience.

The other girls were rather bland-looking, so I politely declined, but one of them still smiled and winked at me with amazing enthusiasm, as if she could hardly wait... . While the OKT was already explaining the location of another house (in Bur Dubai), he recommended this girl, promising excellent service. So I changed my mind....

FR: Asisa from Iran
Not a looker, figure not shapely, slightly chubby, but still quite firm. Beautiful big eyes, shiny hair, shaved pussy, quite firm pointy B-cups, firm ass. Her English is quite good. From the word go she behaved like girlfriend happy to see me after a long business trip. Invited me into the shower with the words "I am going to show you sex", used sterilising soap for our nether regions, kept fooling around, playful and hot, kept rubbing against me.

Moved to the bed. Behaved more like my girlfriend than most of my ex-girlfriends! BBBJ with skill and tongue action. Stopped her at some point and started sucking her nipples and caressing her clit. The response felt real. Kissing (body and cheeks) and hugging. I was getting really excited... then she asked if she can get off, will only be a minute... so while I was sucking and fingering her, she quickly came (or put on a super fake show); I am still getting a hard-on as I am writing this. Did I mention her vaginal muscle was strong enough to squeeze my finger?

FJ in missionary started after some teasing. Pussy quite tight, and squeezing my little friend. It was great.

Slight disappointment that dhe jumped out of bed too quickly. Shower together, some more chatting. I felt like staying longer, but left a happy man.

Disclaimer: GFE may vary. I cannot imagine she could keep this up with every customer. Still I highly recommend her to those that don't need a beauty queen.
Old 17-10-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

Another FR:
Astoria hotel in Bur Dubai, today

Waited outside. Saw lots of of asians, I believe PRC and Pinoy. Some approached me, but I was after an African girl. There were a few Africans and Indians. Early on I met Joy (Ghana), a pretty and lively gal with weird make-up, nice butt and a cool vibe. I wanted to check the scene, but soon found myself regretting I had turned her down.

I also turned down Sharon (Nigeria) at first, as her tall slender figure and her haircut didn't quite fit my picture of a stereotype African girl. Later I saw her again and realised how beautiful she was. Quick nego (she asked for 300, but accepted 200). Taxi to her apartment near Sea View. She wasnt overly chatty, but pleasant. Not so cool: soon after arrival, her WG flatmate arrived with a customer, too... in the same bedroom !!! Luckily, they retreated into another room.

Sharon is a stunner. Blue dress, fashion model looks, model figure. Long legs, flat stomach, firm butt (no bubble butt - will look for one next time), C/D-cup, soft and slightly saggy in a good way. I couldn't stop looking at her, and touching her.

In bed a bit a bit passive, not quite the go-get-it approach I am used from Sing and KL. CBJ good but too short. FJ started in missionary with her long legs pointing skywards :-) then she suggested doggy, this showcased her beautiful heart-shaped butt, and it was great to hold her swinging boobs - hmmmmmm! After a short break (didi needed rest) I fucked her while she was lying on her side. She looked so beautiful and fragile.... big explosion ended this great fuck.

Not so cool: at times she talked to her roommate through the divider during proceedings.

Her roommate looked quite tasty, too... but I am too old for this :-) :-)
RTF: yes, but there were some other African beauties besides Sharon's roommate and Joy - so many options for my next trip...
Old 20-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Another FR:
Astoria hotel in Bur Dubai, today

Waited outside. Saw lots of of asians, I believe PRC and Pinoy. Some approached me, but I was after an African girl. There were a few Africans and Indians. Early on I met Joy (Ghana), a pretty and lively gal with weird make-up, nice butt and a cool vibe. I wanted to check the scene, but soon found myself regretting I had turned her down.

I also turned down Sharon (Nigeria) at first, as her tall slender figure and her haircut didn't quite fit my picture of a stereotype African girl. Later I saw her again and realised how beautiful she was. Quick nego (she asked for 300, but accepted 200). Taxi to her apartment near Sea View. She wasnt overly chatty, but pleasant. Not so cool: soon after arrival, her WG flatmate arrived with a customer, too... in the same bedroom !!! Luckily, they retreated into another room.

Sharon is a stunner. Blue dress, fashion model looks, model figure. Long legs, flat stomach, firm butt (no bubble butt - will look for one next time), C/D-cup, soft and slightly saggy in a good way. I couldn't stop looking at her, and touching her.

In bed a bit a bit passive, not quite the go-get-it approach I am used from Sing and KL. CBJ good but too short. FJ started in missionary with her long legs pointing skywards :-) then she suggested doggy, this showcased her beautiful heart-shaped butt, and it was great to hold her swinging boobs - hmmmmmm! After a short break (didi needed rest) I fucked her while she was lying on her side. She looked so beautiful and fragile.... big explosion ended this great fuck.

Not so cool: at times she talked to her roommate through the divider during proceedings.

Her roommate looked quite tasty, too... but I am too old for this :-) :-)
RTF: yes, but there were some other African beauties besides Sharon's roommate and Joy - so many options for my next trip...
Hi Bro, your damage is in SGD? AED?
Old 22-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

200 AED, plus a small tip (she didnt ask).

I found the suggestion in another forum. Just as reported there, the asking price was 300 AED. I just repeated my offer of 200 AED once and smiled, and she didn't hesitate to accept.
Old 23-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
200 AED, plus a small tip (she didnt ask).

I found the suggestion in another forum. Just as reported there, the asking price was 300 AED. I just repeated my offer of 200 AED once and smiled, and she didn't hesitate to accept.
Thanks bro! Will head over to Astoria when I have the time.
When are you coming to Dubai again?
Old 01-11-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
kenichi808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykenichi808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Dubai

Hi Bros, I'm currently in dubai now.. any chance I can get the wechat grout or any possible recommendations?
Old 02-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenichi808 View Post
Hi Bros, I'm currently in dubai now.. any chance I can get the wechat grout or any possible recommendations?
How long will you be here for?
Old 14-11-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
klitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of lightklitlover is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros,

I know a Taiwanese FL with many of her friends in Dubai. All of them are FL. If interested please do PM me for contact. She told me that SG men got good reputation in Dubai ...keep it up

I am just helping them out while giving lobang to brudders here...nothing more

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1