The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Revisited Oasis2 last week. Still as good. #15. BJ for 700k + entrance 600k.
Old 27-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterafter View Post
Mine HJ for 200K. seems to be cheaper than Oasis and Kingston.. bros is it consider cheap as I do not see any foreign gg.
Consider cheap for you as a foreigner

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my fr on Hanoi firstly didn't enjoy the gig due to pollution
but meet a 21yo lady at the lake infront of highland coffee who knew I was a foreigner and needed money she was a fl I didn't get the details of her life story but he English is not so fantastic
total lost 70usd I was staying near essence hotel so it was not girl oriented
or saying girl friendly

her petite body was a craving for me
ratings
name :ly
kissing 7/10 allowed
bbbj 8/10
fj 7/10 nothing great I was on top her
bodycolour :white

how to reach her I will show her picture here for brothers
she will be at the lake from 10 to 12 nighttime daily at a big tree that halfway in water and land
Old 27-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
how to reach her I will show her picture here for brothers
she will be at the lake from 10 to 12 nighttime daily at a big tree that halfway in water and land
U sure u got a human? "Halfway in water and land"
Old 27-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U sure u got a human? "Halfway in water and land"
sure bro confirm its a tree that was in the water near the lake after my trip to halong bay i met her was walking around near the electric car office
Old 15-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hsphalt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Hanoi now? I am staying at Fortuna Hotel
Old 17-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Xyzxyz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, most information is a mixed bag. Anyone can provide some information to get some FS or bbbj. Me stay near ly throng kiet. Much appreciated..
Old 17-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greensensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys,

First post and in a rush so i'll try to be short.

For bad massage and good BJ

in the old quarter follow Luong Ngoc Quuyen from the Prince hotel towards the big road Tran quang khai.

Once you've reached the big road, turn left (corner is a disco/pub quite expensive)

walk 2 minutes and you'll see a big pink neon withmassage.

(if you reach a huge bank on top of stairs, make u-turn)

you'll be called with "massage" "suckit"

entrance was 700K / 800K depending on the motorbike driver
probably cheaper if you go alone

tip is minimum 200K.

girl was very good and noisy at blowjob
complained a lot with my 100K tip (driver never said anything about)
CIM and offered to join at hotel. (1 million or 2 don't remenber too expensive for me)

very profesional but not friendly.

Same driver said that if you go to Tom's bar you can pick up girls to your hotel.

will try tonight if the girls is not around the lake as advertized upstairs

the bar is located on the first road to the left also starting from Prince hotel as the previous massage parlor and heading same direction.

about 150 meters from hotel.

best advices so far.

Had plenty of HJ but all of the whore houses that I read about were cracked down by the cops 3 months ago.

have fun, bring condoms
Old 20-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, would like to thank the bros who have contributed here as I have definitely benefitted from the info in planning my upcoming business trip to Hanoi next week.

I have been given a choice of staying at Fortuna Hotel or Captial Garden. Fortuna is where the famous Boss KTV is but unfortunately, I can't drink due to health reasons. However, I note that both these hotels have spas or health centers. Can I check if these places provide HJ or BJ services, or should I venture out to those other locations mentioned in the posts?

This will be my first trip to Hanoi and unfortunately, will not have much time for play hence thinking of just releasing in the hotel.

Thanks for any advice.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post

This will be my first trip to Hanoi and unfortunately, will not have much time for play hence thinking of just releasing in the hotel.
Yes Fortuna hotel SPA provides HJ.
Old 20-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Fortuna hotel SPA provides HJ.
Thanks Bro.

In this case, I should not be paying more than 650,000 VND for HJ right?
Old 20-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post

In this case, I should not be paying more than 650,000 VND for HJ right?
The last I gave was about 20USD.... but this was donkey years ago.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
The last I gave was about 20USD.... but this was donkey years ago.
Haha! Okay, I'll try and report back!
Old 21-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sunsetway77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, wish you the best in Hanoi. On the HJ tip amount , it also depends on where you are going to (Generally it can range from 300k to 500K in hanoi ).
Let me share some infos on massage places in hanoi that provide HJ/BJ.

I tried Fortuna Massage place once but swore not to go there again as the girls were mostly "spoilt" nowadays and asking for very high prices and if you dont agree with them, their attitude turned from hot to cold. hahaha.

I had since patronised oasis ( they have 2 outlets in hanoi ,one opposite fortuna and oasis2, the other one nearer to hilton (on the other side of the main road towards the river). For Oasis 2, most girls provide BBBJ nowadays at rates between 600k to 1M ( girl dependant). Those SYT's CFM look girls will ask for 1M.
HJ can be had for 300k to 500k.

Maybe on bad days, they will lower down and also depend how hard you bargain. Which is unlikely as by the time, they asked you , your little bro will take over your rational thinking most of the time.

I read some threads here that says that they got BBJ for 600k, thats a good deal and i will try to bargain to this level at my next trip.

The oasis opposite fortuna hotel operates the same way as oasis2 but i personally find the more solid girls are at oasis2. so if you like to try this place, dont waste time but goto oasis2.

At oasis 2, the reception boss there is mr Thuy and he speaks perfect english. Although the rest doesnt. He can give recommendations but sometimes a hit or miss..hahaha

On the set up, Fortuna massage is a much better set up as being in a 4 star hotel,vs oasis. Oasis set up is pretty run down but acceptable to me as the most important is the quality of the girls.

There are many other massage places in hanoi but by large these 2 are the better ones.

Hope this helps.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey bros .. going through the last 30++ pages it seem hanoi does not have that kind of overnight take out bars like in hcmc (eg HBT), is this correct.

woo i had a good time 2 yrs ago at hcmc ... LT starts early from 5-6pm (earlier than CP flower street !) .. and cost cheaper .. gal as, if not, fairer.

please share with me your views please ? thanks !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1