The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Soi 6 Peddlars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Girls , booze and food are the cornerstone of every good holiday so what are you waiting for!

Jok , somtam , fried stuff (hotdog ,tofu ,pork balls etc) , kow kar moo , kow men kai , stir fry , bbq sticks ............................ yum yum

Maybe after that you can review all the restaurants around Soi 6? That new china place just before Soi 6 looks good but look a little expensive?
I been thinking about this one but just cant get going cos having a bout of diarrhea last few days so food is last thing in my mind.Will get going soon!
Old 18-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha no la Pak, juz a drinking game la..

Hihi Bro H88, he is a great stalker la..
You forget to mention nobody can beat me at the game !
Old 18-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
You forget to mention nobody can beat me at the game !
Haha.. dun yaya papaya la.. sure u will lose someday...
Old 18-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. dun yaya papaya la.. sure u will lose someday...
Want challenge me izzit...I got a Scottish guy flat on his ass when he challenged me..
Did not take too much Absinte !! But I stop stocking this Absinte..its tiring carrying guys off the floor..
Old 18-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanleeisme View Post
Soi6, bro thks for everything... u never know..haha.. now i will go bk pattaya in 2 weeks time again..see u during week of nov 2...
I know u will get all nice activities to fill in time, anyway peak session is coming right?
You like Spiderman lah..come and go in a flash !
Old 18-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Want challenge me izzit...I got a Scottish guy flat on his ass when he challenged me..
Did not take too much Absinte !! But I stop stocking this Absinte..its tiring carrying guys off the floor..
Apa Absinte? Whiskey or tequila? Anyway i think u must go TOP supermarket n get 1 of their trolley incase if someone drunk again, u can use it to push them back hotel haha
Old 18-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Apa Absinte? Whiskey or tequila? Anyway i think u must go TOP supermarket n get 1 of their trolley incase if someone drunk again, u can use it to push them back hotel haha
Absinte is just trouble ! You do not ever want drink it..gonna give you worst hangover ever..and your trolley idea is a good one..!
Old 18-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absinte is just trouble ! You do not ever want drink it..gonna give you worst hangover ever..and your trolley idea is a good one..!
hahaha... u r afraid tat the trolley cant even carry me back to hotel right!!!! haha
Old 18-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha... u r afraid tat the trolley cant even carry me back to hotel right!!!! haha
You I jus handover to the ladyboys next door..
Old 18-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
You I jus handover to the ladyboys next door..
hmmmm,... make sure no more kuku Jiao type of 55555.. since Pak n u always request me to go for LBs
Old 19-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

WS new Agogos

Good morning to all..from Pattaya.Weather is overcast with potential showers today. Sky is dark.
Last night I went with a friend to Walking Street and we decided to check out a few places we have never been before. So at least this report is a more contructive one than my usual nonsensical ramblings. I basically report on drink prices..ambience and atmosphere..I will say some comments about the girls but wont rate them becos we all have different tastes.

1. Dream Club..On Soi Diamond right side to Superbaby.

Relatively small place..maybe open less than a year with simple but effective decor.Its squarish with a centre square stage w about 12 girls dancing per set. Drinks extremely expensive..Black Soda for 185 baht so we dont dare buy lady drinks ! Some girls make half hearted attempts to say hello but really too chubby so we pass. Service staff efficient and polite..and encourages us to pick a girl. To be straight honest nothing else is a problem with the place but the vibe there is just dead. To me quality of the girls is below many of the other gogos so I do not honestly see this bar having a long life..especially w such drink prices.We did not even bother to ask about barfines.

2. Coyote Club..on WS abt 100 m from main entrance.

This place is the ex Silver Star 3 and is Thai owned. Opened also less than a year. Girls were majority agency but a decent group of in house girls. Agency were in white coyote costume while in house girls in other colours. The place has 2 stages and the first thing that struck us was that the place was crowded..crowd was a varied mix but a word of caution here is that Thais are allowed in.
Got nice seating..comfortable sofas..but the inner stage consist of 2 parts without dancing poles. Seems like a good idea cos it made the girls look more energetic. Black Soda was still expensive at 175 baht..barfines coyotes 1500/1000 before and after midnite..In house girls 800. We stayed for a couple of drinks as the atmosphere was nice..fun and the girls we called were chatty and playful. The mamasan likes to ask for a beer for herself..she was nice enough so we dont mind.
Overall a place with nice vibes and worth a return visit.

3. Palace Agogo..on WS left side before Soi Happy.

This place just opened 2 days. Same group as Lighthouse and Farenheit. I used to avoid this group of gogo bars becos of the pesky and irritating service staff but this place is new and all is good. The manager is a gay Thai guy who had a big smile for us since we spoke in Thai. The colour scheme is a simple white so the place look simple but pleasant. The girls are mix of coyote agency and in house so prices abt same same. Had a pleasant lady sat by me who kept massaging my hands..most of the girls were just plain..but a few of the coyotes were honestly good looking .Black Soda at 150 baht so much more reasonable drink price.

4. Infinity Agogo..this agogo is just directly opposite Palace..we did not step inside cos we decided to go Baccara..say hello to some old friends.

In Baccara we were sitting beside a group of singaporean golfers. 6/8 of them and we said hello. Its another indication to me that the number of singaporeans going to visit Pattaya is on the rise. One chap was dissapointed however that he was quoted 5 k for LT. And btw in Baccara a Black Soda is 170 baht. I not really reporting on Baccara..its jus a normal hangout for me to have a quiet drink and say hello to some girls I known for many years.

Cheers to all and its already pouring rain in Pattaya..Have a great day ahead.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

waaaaa I hear Pattaya flash flood last nite. Reminds me of going during rainy season. I once walked from Walking Street to Soi Diana in half meter of water! Didn't think so much back then coz drunk but I could have encountered snakes , got some sort of bacteria or more realistic ..... step into a pothole or get electrocuted! Bros if you are in the rain , DO NOT TOUCH THE ELECTRIC WIRE POLES!

But on the other hand the puyings were desperate coz its super low season!

Last edited by ahtecklim; 20-10-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 21-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Tej1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to pattaya on 28 so is it low season
Old 22-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I heard that a foreigner from Soi 8 was murdered and thrown into the sea last night. Any story on what happened? I hope he is not one of our Singaporean or SBF bros. The deceased has a dragon tattoo on his back so if any of you know of any friend that has a similar tattoo please check on them.
Old 22-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw the news in pattaya one.. Got pic but dont look like singaporean le..Guys stay safe in pattaya and have fun.. Cheerz.. Will be in patts in 3 weeks time.. Bro soi6 see u at ur bar there..😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1